(Topic ID: 68330)

WE will not give STERN anymore of our money until codes are finished!!

By Rcade

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 319 posts
  • 130 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Pinballwizard79
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Will you ever buy another NIB Stern?”

• Nope. They've lost my business for good with their poor code update structure and PR 55 votes
    15%
  • Not until they fix current codes that are clearly unfinished and continue to release games with more complete code 256 votes
    68%
  • Yes. Ive never had a problem with the current system. Play pinball!! 66 votes
    18%

(377 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

There have been 9 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Christopher-Walken.jpg
image-124.jpg
back to the future.png
popcorn eat good.gif
image.jpg
stern.gif
mistake.jpg
codes.jpg
images-1.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fattrain.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#171 6 years ago

Starting with Star Trek I am speaking with my wallet. No more NIB for me regardless of title until it is clear that they care about their machines software.

#210 6 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

I hope Stern can survive with all these threats .

I hope the distributors can too. Some of them buy lots of games to store for a rainy day but if the code never gets polished then....

#214 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I've had almost every Stern at this point...many purchased NIB. I'm the "prime candidate" to keep buying NIB...but, I'm deciding not to. I'm truly burnt out on paying to be the guinea pig. I'm just going to wait now to see if games have complete code, bug free, and toys/features work 100%. Not only that, I'm going to wait until my games from the past few years get updates. Otherwise, I'm perfectly happy just playing the games I have....I like new pinball games but I don't need them. My impulse NIB days are over due to code...and price to some extent. I can afford new games, but for the price I have expectations.

Me = Agree 1000%

I'm in the exact same boat

#216 6 years ago
Quoted from Monster_Bash:

just to many players in the game right now to buy Stern's shit

Unfortunately, I think Stern will learn this "the hard way"...

back to the future.png

#308 6 years ago
Quoted from akm:

Personally, I like looking forward to new code updates over the course of the first year or two a Stern game is available.

I like looking forward to new code as well, however not in the 1-2 year time frame.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 25.50
$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
4,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fattrain.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside