(Topic ID: 68330)

WE will not give STERN anymore of our money until codes are finished!!

By Rcade

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 319 posts
  • 130 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Pinballwizard79
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Will you ever buy another NIB Stern?”

• Nope. They've lost my business for good with their poor code update structure and PR 55 votes
    15%
  • Not until they fix current codes that are clearly unfinished and continue to release games with more complete code 256 votes
    68%
  • Yes. Ive never had a problem with the current system. Play pinball!! 66 votes
    18%

(377 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

There have been 9 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Christopher-Walken.jpg
image-124.jpg
back to the future.png
popcorn eat good.gif
image.jpg
stern.gif
mistake.jpg
codes.jpg
images-1.jpeg

There are 319 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 7.
#101 5 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

"I'll never buy a Stern with incomplete code again!"
[Walking Dead announced]
"SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!"

I can only speak for myself, but I would LOVE a TWD pin, and even though in my head I will be screaming "TAKE MY MONEY NOW!!" I wouldn't move on it at all until 6-8 months after release so I can see how its code is handled.

Patience is a virtue, and I really want to stand by my feelings towards Stern on this.

Until then, I will GLADLY give my local route operators my hard earned $$, as I should, playing it until I decide.

#102 5 years ago
Quoted from Rcade:

I can only speak for myself, but I would LOVE a TWD pin, and even though in my head I will be screaming "TAKE MY MONEY NOW!!" I wouldn't move on it at all until 6-8 months after release so I can see how its code is handled.

Patience is a virtue, and I really want to stand by my feelings towards Stern on this.

Until then, I will GLADLY give my local route operators my hard earned $$, as I should, playing it until I decide.

This is the smart way to go, especially now with the increased number of Le's and increased prices, there is a good chance you will pay less by waiting as well, especially with the premiums and Le's......

I learned what "patience" really is with Woz! I just picked up Ac/dc almost 2 years after release, so it can be done...

#103 5 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

Because I don't do twitter, facebook etc....

Hmm. Stern Pinball, Jersey Jack, and Planetary pinball do twitter. I bet there's a lot of people on Pinside that do to.

#104 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I just picked up Ac/dc almost 2 years after release, so it can be done...

This needs to be addressed to be clear here:
ACDC is the outlier here, but also proves our points....
ACDC is STILL selling NIBs and is in demand two years after release because the community sees that the machine is "complete".
ACDC prem is currently a NIB I would buy, but it is not apropos to this thread topic because the title is "complete" and had been given the necessary attention with multiple updates.

#105 5 years ago

(knocking down Ben Heck) NNOooooo, take my money first!!! LOL

#106 5 years ago

Do we really think that we can "browbeat" them into submission?

#107 5 years ago
Quoted from smokey_789:

Do we really think that we can "browbeat" them into submission?

Nope. Don't expect anything, that way I'm never disappointed. I do HOPE, however, that distribs will see the numbers in the poll here and take that into consideration when getting supplied by Stern, and that should trickle down to Stern's bottom line.

#108 5 years ago
Quoted from Rcade:

Yeah. I feel like the scenario Indypin talks about has only recently happened with ACDC LEs. TRON LE's will also start taking a hit with the pro ramp mods now. The only thing missing is DPMB, and that's now enough to get me to cough up the extra $$ for an LE. With ACDC I really am baffled as to why LEs still sell for what they sell for, as that one is purely cosmetic. The premiums play the same and are fantastic at 4k less.
And to that point, the current process is simple....
-WAIT to play a new title in person. Enjoy the initial excitement when the game is announced, get into it and speculate, whatever you want, it's fun! But wait to play it before you order.
-if you miss an LE, you can grab a premium down the line, and still be confident that you like the product IN ITS CURRENT STATE code wise.
-ACDC LE went up in price
-XMLE went down in a big bad way
-TAV went down
-METLE went up shortly, but the premiums are awesome, so the METLE prices aren't out of control and are normalizing.
-ST we will wait and see, but I wouldn't think it would have a crazy appreciation....there's 700 of them!!
Ultimately, the market will dictate what you can sell for, so what do I know :/

The prices you are seeing for the AC/DC LE's are simply the prices being asked. If you notice you will see it is the same person(s) asking the same high prices for the same game and being advertised everywhere for quite awhile now. They are not selling for that price. Its kinda like the $24,000 MM on Ebay....

#109 5 years ago

I bought 4 NIB Sterns the last years, 3 of them recently:

Was quite disappointed by the initial code on AC/DC and almost sold it because of the early changes. Luckily I bought X-Men after 1.3 was released and preordered Metallica. I love the game but I am very disappointed again with the current code version. I am really interested in ST and love TWD but I am not going to buy another NIB until I am convinced that the code is worth the money - and it seems I am by far not the only one thinking this way.

Only problem I see is that it will first hit the distributors and not Stern, so might take a while until Stern itself recognize the problem if sales to the distributors finally start declining ...

#110 5 years ago

Well till people quit buying they will not listen, but shouldn't this be said for all that manufacture pinball machines not just Stern? Why not say the same about JJP? I played the 1.22 on WOZ and that game has holes in the code like no other. That's too bad for a new game...

#111 5 years ago
Quoted from Ex0r:

Only problem I see is that it will first hit the distributors and not Stern, so might take a while until Stern itself recognize the problem if sales to the distributors finally start declining ...

Yes. To be clear, my intent for this thread is NOT to take $$ out of great guys like JJ and Trent's pockets, quite the contrary. I want them to SEE how many of us will not be in on the next Stern products so they can adjust the quantities they plan on getting accordingly to NOT take a hit and be more efficient.

The lower amount of machines bought by distribs will hopefully not be lost of Stern and they will adjust positively to rectify these issues rather than avoiding it, or "dumbing down" the products from then on out, which will just cost them (and the distribs) more money in the long run.....

#112 5 years ago
Quoted from 2RustyBalls:

Well till people quit buying they will not listen, but shouldn't this be said for all that manufacture pinball machines not just Stern? Why not say the same about JJP? I played the 1.22 on WOZ and that game has holes in the code like no other. That's too bad for a new game...

Because JJP at least has great communication with their customers as it pertains to code plans and time frames.

Stern ignores.

Big difference.

#113 5 years ago

"when no one knows what you are doing, they assume you are doing nothing"

Clearly Stern does not get what others do as far as communication, and how it helps their reputation and how their customers feel about them. Until Stern realizes they are NOT 'the only pinball manufacturer in the world', I doubt things will change much on these issues. As more options show up and money starts to shift away from Stern, then maybe he will get it, but not putting money on it.

#114 5 years ago
Quoted from Rcade:

Nope. Don't expect anything, that way I'm never disappointed. I do HOPE, however, that distribs will see the numbers in the poll here and take that into consideration when getting supplied by Stern, and that should trickle down to Stern's bottom line.

Hmmm, can't really see distributors dropping Stern unless Stern has alot more competition and that competition rolls out polished code.(Doesn't exist--yet.) Frankly, I'm happy with 1.2 on my STID and knowing that an additional code will come sometime. Kinda like waiting for Christmas!

#115 5 years ago

Rcade really? JJP has one game and clearly has the time & energy to shipped a better product than 1.22. The code is so bad it was really hard to figure out what you're doing. I don't want to hold a button in and find the screen that tells me what to hit. Plus the flashing lights are over the top, how can I tell what light is on and not flashing. It's great that we could get hold of Lloyd and ask what the hell's going on but why should we have to make a call on a NIB game? Point is why are you giving a pass to one and not the other? It sure seems like many are bias. It's OK for JJP but not Stern. I'd prefer to have a game shipped that is fun to play with no issues. Again as long as people line up to buy then the code is the code. I played ST and MET Pro and they seem decent to me, maybe I'm wrong.

#116 5 years ago

As far as I am concerned Stern may as well not even exist.
They are a joke and not worth my money or time, the way they operate I would prefer they were not in business at all.
Bring on Thunderbirds!

#117 5 years ago

Another point, if Stern were selling pins for $4499 or what-not people would not be so excited, I believe I hear less people who bought XM pro or Met pro that are as fuming as people, who bought XM LE for $6600 or MET LE for $7k. It's like the expectation of a $6600 pin is that it wold be world class or leading edge. Like we say, ok I could've had an A list game for this much but instead I'm getting shoveled crap (code).

#118 5 years ago
Quoted from Rcade:

This needs to be addressed to be clear here:
ACDC is the outlier here, but also proves our points....
ACDC is STILL selling NIBs and is in demand two years after release because the community sees that the machine is "complete".

ACDC is the pin that covers all the rest of Stern's sins.

People have been singing its praises here perpetually, and doing a lot of Stern cheerleeding. Can you imagine Stern's reputation had they not had ACDC to distract folks from all the other pins with incomplete code?!?

#119 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Another point, if Stern were selling pins for $4499 or what-not people would not be so excited, I believe I hear less people who bought XM pro or Met pro that are as fuming as people, who bought XM LE for $6600. It's like the expectation of a $6600 pin is that it wold be world class or leading edge. Like we say, ok I could've had an A list game for this much but instead I'm getting shoveled crap (code).

It cost $6600 for my x-pro by the time it got to Australia and the distributor took a cut and they can't even finnish the game.
It is over 10k for a LE over here now with bare bones code, what a joke.
Cya stern!

#120 5 years ago
Quoted from Rcade:

I'm Ryan, and my last Stern purchase was and will be X-Men LE Wolverine

Room full of chain-smoking coffee drinkers says "Hi Ryan!"

#121 5 years ago
Quoted from 2RustyBalls:

Rcade really? JJP has one game and clearly has the time & energy to shipped a better product than 1.22. The code is so bad it was really hard to figure out what you're doing. I don't want to hold a button in and find the screen that tells me what to hit. Plus the flashing lights are over the top, how can I tell what light is on and not flashing. It's great that we could get hold of Lloyd and ask what the hell's going on but why should we have to make a call on a NIB game? Point is why are you giving a pass to one and not the other? It sure seems like many are bias. It's OK for JJP but not Stern. I'd prefer to have a game shipped that is fun to play with no issues. Again as long as people line up to buy then the code is the code. I played ST and MET Pro and they seem decent to me, maybe I'm wrong.

Care to list these "holes" so we can address them or would you rather just wax opinionated and provide no color.

#122 5 years ago
Quoted from Indypin:

I agree but don't forget about this point.
Let's just say, for the sake of an argument, that Stern releases a Walking Dead pin. Okay, being a HUGE WD fanboy, I would be tempted to buy this one because of my love of the show and stories. But now wait a minute, I don't want to throw Stern or any other company my money until I know the code is finished and the pin is at least half way complete, so I wait. The code comes out and if it sucks, then I didn't lose anything. If the new codes comes out and it knocks it out of the park I say "Cool, I'm going to get this pin now." Well, when I go and try to buy it the price just went up 3-4000 dollars more because now the pin is awesome.
I recall this story from my feelings on TRON LE. I wanted the pin because I liked the theme, but I remember reading on pinside people bashing it on it's releases saying it reminded them of Funhouse and the spinning disc didn't work half the time and malfunctioned. So, I passed on one for 6400 bucks and now I can't even dream about having one without at least 10,000 bucks in my pocket.
I know this is part of the hobby, but maybe this will kinda explain why us hobby junkies do what we do. The pinball gods know this as well. :0(

What you're saying applies to a limited run pin, but I'm not really arguing that, more so the premium and pro versions.

The LE's are a toss up. So far there has been a marginal success on a couple LE's of a couple games Stern has put out. That's a definite gamble, no argument there!

As for the pro and premium versions, the price will not increase in relation to the success of the game. ACDC is successful and a premium/pro costs the same as a ST premium/pro. As long as they are still being manufactured the MSRP still keeps competition among distributors and the money from the NIB purchases effectively reaches Stern.

Now if you found a NIB Tron or Iron Man, those will run more because they are no longer produced. I understand that. If the code was complete on games like Metallica or ST at this very moment, and they were deemed a universal success, they would still be the same price because they are still being manufactured.

My argument is simply that the completion of code along with initial shipment/manufacturing date is imperative to Stern seeing most of the money. Otherwise demand increases when the supply has dried up, and then the prices start to climb.

#123 5 years ago

This campaign is picking up steam. The OP was on our local news last night:

#124 5 years ago
Quoted from 2RustyBalls:

I made no mention to JJP's code being more "complete" than the typical Stern. I'm not a JJP apologist, I have ZERO interest in owning a WOZ (just not fun play for me) so I have no vested interest in defending JJP. And I see that the WOZ code is woefully incomplete.

My comparison in giving JJP a little "slack" is because they COMMUNICATE well with their consumer base. They at least give their customers the comfort of communication, which Stern so far has not.

And ask me again about JJP after they've had a few games under their belt. If they show no improvement in code implementation after learning from their WOZ experience, the shame on them. And they too will be lumped into the same boat.

That's where the difference lies, in the common rapport of communication with their customers.

#125 5 years ago
Quoted from jonnyo:

This campaign is picking up steam. The OP was on our local news last night:
» YouTube video

Lol! See you tonight at Hi-Life Johnny! You guys can all bust my balls then, I guess :p

#126 5 years ago
Quoted from 2RustyBalls:

It's more important how you finish and JJP is releasing code updates regularly for WOZ and is committed to finishing the game. WOZ already has a very deep ruleset and you will need to look at the animated progress screens to inform you what to do if you want to progress through the game. I doubt many players would know how to progress through LOTR and TSPP without looking at status screens or asking others players in person / viewing guides online. That just seems like part of the deal with games with very deep rulesets that are more objective / quest based rather then focused on points / multiball. Just two different types of game types.

#127 5 years ago
Quoted from Jakenjoi:

What you're saying applies to a limited run pin, but I'm not really arguing that, more so the premium and pro versions.
The LE's are a toss up. So far there has been a marginal success on a couple LE's of a couple games Stern has put out. That's a definite gamble, no argument there!
As for the pro and premium versions, the price will not increase in relation to the success of the game. ACDC is successful and a premium/pro costs the same as a ST premium/pro. As long as they are still being manufactured the MSRP still keeps competition among distributors and the money from the NIB purchases effectively reaches Stern.
Now if you found a NIB Tron or Iron Man, those will run more because they are no longer produced. I understand that. If the code was complete on games like Metallica or ST at this very moment, and they were deemed a universal success, they would still be the same price because they are still being manufactured.
My argument is simply that the completion of code along with initial shipment/manufacturing date is imperative to Stern seeing most of the money. Otherwise demand increases when the supply has dried up, and then the prices start to climb.

True

#128 5 years ago
Quoted from heckheck:

ACDC is the pin that covers all the rest of Stern's sins.
People have been singing its praises here perpetually, and doing a lot of Stern cheerleeding. Can you imagine Stern's reputation had they not had ACDC to distract folks from all the other pins with incomplete code?!?

That's a good point. Stern (Lyman) did a great job with updating ACDC and I think that helped sell more of those games. If they had the same mindset with their other games I would think they would have better sales and more trust from the pinball community.

#129 5 years ago
Quoted from smokey_789:

Hmmm, can't really see distributors dropping Stern unless Stern has alot more competition and that competition rolls out polished code.(Doesn't exist--yet.) Frankly, I'm happy with 1.2 on my STID and knowing that an additional code will come sometime. Kinda like waiting for Christmas!

Didn't bring up/say anything about distribs "dropping" Stern altogether, what I said was they would order LESS machines than they do now, thus costing Stern some money and making sure they as distribs don't get stuck with games they can't move efficiently.

#130 5 years ago
Quoted from Rcade:

Lol! See you tonight at Hi-Life Johnny! You guys can all bust my balls then, I guess :p

See ya there. Careful out on the roads. Cops are in full effect today.

#131 5 years ago

Will do, I hate parking when I go to Hi-Life, but I guess I'll make due since it's for pinball :p

#132 5 years ago

Also out for now.

Stern could sell a bucketful of Metallica if they finish the code or maybe, just maybe, tell us what is being done and going to be done.......

#133 5 years ago

It's crossed my mind more than once that Jody Dankberg's job has two functions.... PR for Stern..... and to keep the unwashed masses of pinball collectors at arms length and away from Gary Stern.
I've read somewhere that Jody reads these forums but doesn't comment. Probably wise advice considering how people are feeling. Gary on the other hand..... I highly doubt he reads this stuff.

I think I might just print these comments out and send them in the mail to Gary via Stern Pinball (certified mail and restricted delivery)... meaning he'll have to sign for them himself... or refuse it completely.
Either way.... I'll personally know that he doesn't care -- or that he's aware of the situation.

When Gary talked at Expo.....did nobody express themselves?

#134 5 years ago

Let's go back in time. POTC, SM, FGY and WOF. POTC was ACDC prequel. The best selling modern STERN, a complete game with lots of toys and a wiz mode. The question was could they duplicate their success. SM was the MET prequel. Promising game, raising the bar and had everyone in a frenzy until code issues. Any of this sound familiar? FGY was a fluke as Keith was not to code it but it turned out that way with Pats departure. It squelched some of the pitchforks but couldn't hold them all off. Code was initially an issue but everyone was rewarded with an epic mini wiz and wiz mode from Keith. His swan song. WOF bring us to the prequel of Avengers. The forgotten game and the crowd riots.

Let's go back not so far with Shrek, (24, CSI), Batman, IM. Rehash, people object but at least they chose one of the complete games. 24/CSI, the dark days and turmoil and both these games reflected that. Batman, the can't miss theme with the blast from the past designer. Met with optimism, quickly squelched by unfinished code. IM becomes the hit of this period and makes everyone forget all the shortcoming before it.

BBH, Avatar, Transformers, Tron. I will spare you but my point is Tron's success made all other issues disappear.

ACDC, X men, Avengers, Met, ST brings us current. All they have to do is have Lyman come through again and the circle of life will continue.

This is nothing new, you are just hearing from the latest victims. I swore I would never come back after WOF but MET and ACDC got me back. I have been fooled twice, shame on me. New titles, regardless of theme will simmer for at least a year past release for me to consider, if at all. Your kidding yourself if you think this will change.

#135 5 years ago

I honestly thought that Stern may have turned the corner with the success of ACDC and they may have realised what is needed to make a machine a winner. It seems they may be too arrogant to stand back, take stock and say, "we raised the bar and now we need to continue at that level or raise it again." Metallica should be their perfect opportunity to step up another level but........all sort of seems lost now doesn't it.

Stern could have demolished the other manufacturers and continued riding the wave of success. Whether it is ignorance or arrogance on Stern's part to think they can continue with their current business model, it is pretty clear they have lost alot of support and will have to start from scratch again giving the other guys a huge leg up.

As others have said, take away ACDC and maybe Tron and there isn't much competition there for the other manufacturers. Machines like The Avengers and Transformers should have been major titles, the themes alone were superb but sure as shit, Stern stuffed it up and produced duds. I was really hoping that ACDC would have raised enough income for Stern to go all out and produce consistently better machines. Metallica should have been another huge machine for them and for now, it is nothing but the lack of updated code that will more than likely be the machine's undoing, not the theme, not the artwork and not the playfield/game play as it should be.

There you go, my 2c worth. Would I buy a NIB machine. No, not unless it was tried tested and proven to be a completed machine worth spending my hard earned on. With Stern that would mean it would have to have been in production for 18 months or more the way they release code updates.

#136 5 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

Most people say they will never buy another Stern until the code is fixed, but as soon as the next super duper LE comes out every one of them will be tripping over themselves to put down a deposit.

"Not buying another Ste....OMFG, WALKING DEAD LE, it's soooooooooo kewwwwwwwwwl!!!!"

I'm late to the party here but, so true..so true.

#137 5 years ago

And yet people keep coming back.

Now excuse me while I play Battlefield 4, even though it took 6 months of patches to make Part 3 into a fun game.

#138 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

People will bitch no matter what, but I think even the WOZ owners really appreciate the communication, even when deadlines are missed.

Bingo was his name-o. Sterns pathetic FB page is a slap to us, the fiscally adept collectors, who they treat like teenage posters there.

At least jack responds and keeps us 'in the know' whether it's good or bad. I'm tired of being treated like someone inferior to the almighty Stern. Expo solidified this fact. His speech was idiotic and at the least uselessly informative.

Hoping for a brighter future for stern electronics, but afraid with current management, they will be dead against more competition.

Of course they can redeem themselves with an LCD TWD pin with completed modes.
Just sayin'...

#139 5 years ago

We often talk about how important it is when a certain designer or programmer does the game. How often do we follow that with a purchase decision? I'm not saying I would do that exclusively. Luck has just gone my way. I won't be buying a Steve Ritchie Angry birds etc (not starting a rumor just an example). I probably would by a cool Sci-Fi theme by a non Steve Ritchie designer.

I haven't been badly burned yet, but it will happen. My WOZ was pretty basic when it arrived last spring, but its quite nice now. JJP has satisfied me with frequent and consistent updates.

ACDC, my last Stern NIB has been fine to me with several updates. Enough so, that I proceeded with an ST LE order.

For now, I'm still in the game.

#140 5 years ago

Stern, Hire some programmers today and finish XMen, Metallica and Star Trek by December.

That's what needs to happen!

#141 5 years ago

I bought AC/DC Back In Black with unfinished code , Next time I will follow this threads advice..

#142 5 years ago

I bailed on STLE because of previously unfinished codes and increased prices. And I don't regret it (yet). It's going to be hard to say no if the next pin is TWD (which Stern is going to count on), but I've pretty much had it. Ive got too many other options to choose from, and don't feel the need or want to just throw my money at them anymore.

#143 5 years ago

Not been in the hobby for long but my collection are all NIB Stern's. AC/DC happy the way it is but one more code update could make it the best ever for me. Avengers, code is pretty complete but a little polish could make it even better. Metallica, game is awesome and not even finish. Some basic features are like blank spots : mystery hole 500 000 or fuel. Would take maybe 2 minutes to add a ball or give something temporary like 250 000 not the 500 000 all the time. Even that end of the line light could have been use for something else while they get their code straight. End of the line is a must and so is the members mode which is pointless right now, at least gimmy a few millions in points for completing it for nothing, meanwhile.

All great games which are keepers for me. We keep talking about new people coming in this amazing hobby, I love pinball and now I am at a point in my life where I can buy want I like and it doesnt mean it's from Stern. These code issues are making me looking for other companies. Love the walking dead but skipping it to try The Hobbit I think. Who knows maybe they will produce my games from now on. Maybe after that I might try another remake after MMR.
It's dangerous for a company to treat their customers as granted, makes us at some point wanna see and encourage the competition and if it's better there never come back.

#144 5 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Now excuse me while I play Battlefield 4, even though it took 6 months of patches to make Part 3 into a fun game.

If you're playing online, or anyone else is for that matter on PC, add me to your friends list - Origin ID: Master5hake

#145 5 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

I bought AC/DC Back In Black with unfinished code , Next time I will follow this threads advice..

Didn't you also buy a Met Le and then sell it.... And have a ST Le coming?......

#146 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Didn't you also buy a Met Le and then sell it.

Yep and guess what , I kicked ass on Mople too!

#147 5 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

Yep and guess what , I kicked ass on Mople too!

Why sell it if you thought it "kicked ass"!

#148 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Why sell it if you thought it "kicked ass"

I meant it was a great purchase, resale was better then the purchase price and on unfinished code to boot !

#149 5 years ago
Quoted from jedimojo:

When Gary talked at Expo.....did nobody express themselves?

He sidestepped my first two questions so well, I didn't even try to ask the touchy one I had about unfinished code.

He didn't talk about any current games or issues, so either (a) he is so insulated, he doesn't know the issues that concern the non-operator market or (b) he doesn't care or (c) thinks it will have no material impact on sales.

#150 5 years ago
Quoted from jedimojo:

Gary on the other hand..... I highly doubt he reads this stuff.
I think I might just print these comments out and send them in the mail to Gary via Stern Pinball (certified mail and restricted delivery)... meaning he'll have to sign for them himself... or refuse it completely.
Either way.... I'll personally know that he doesn't care -- or that he's aware of the situation.

I wrote a detailed reply to this comment, but decided it would be far better to PM it to you since... well... you will see.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 128.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 319 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 7.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside