Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 34 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Dallas_Pin
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider litedpinballmods.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

We will have PDI glass at TPF and other shows.

We have talked with Joey and we are purchasing his entire stock of PDI glass to Bring to Texas. It will only be standard size and they will be $300 CASH (no discounts). Joey has only 27 sheets. Please reply on this tread if you want me to put you on the list.

We are working with Joey to purchase PDI glass for other shows, but we are not sure when he will get back in stock. These are the show we are planning on going to this year:

Texas Pinball Festival March 22-24
    Midwest Gaming Classic April 12-14
    Pinfest May 3 – 4
    Pintastic June 27-30
    Southern-Fried Expo July 12-14
    Replay FX August 1-4
    White Rose Gameroom October 11-12
    Pinball Expo October 16-20

Please visit me at our Booth before Saturday the 24th at noon to pay (no deposit needed). I can hold for you to pick up later, but after noon, I will free up your order to other people. Our booth is easy to spot, Lighted Pinball Mods, it is very colorful and in our booth we have:

Lighted Speaker Panels (Stern and WPC95 new for this year, 3rd generation for most WPC)
    Plasma Pop Bumpers
    Lighted Magnetic Hinge Covers
    Pinspot Graphics
    Lighted Shooter Covers
    WPC and WPC95 Speaker Lights
    And much more

Joey will post on here in the next week that these are authentic PDI.

This tread is the master request list. I have had some people PM me or list they are interested in another tread, I am going to give them a couple days to reply on here, and I will give them priority, because of their interest we are moving forward with this project.

These are the names on the people that I will give a 2 day grace period to be on this list:

Wdpvideo 3 sheets
    Gutsmcgee 1 sheet
    jake35 1 sheet
    yelobird 2 sheets
    sunking 1 sheet
    1iblind 1 sheet

If Joey get more before the show, I will pick up more, but I don’t think he is.

Thanks
    Dan

2 weeks later
    #27 5 years ago

Sorry for the delay, I was hoping Joey would get more glass in, but he probably won't get any more for 2 months. Do to an accounting error, we were only able to get 17 sheets, and I will contact people in order that I was contacted. If those are not paid for by Saturday by 12 noon, I will let other people have them. Once paid for I will hold them till Sunday noon if needed.

$300 is the cash price. The margin is very thin on this, and if a credit card is used, it has an extra cost of about 4%. I will email those I have on the top of the list.

Joey is making me handle the glass the exact way he does, and he even gave me a couple sets of the white gloves he uses.

Thanks
    Dan

#28 5 years ago
    Quoted from EarlGrey:

If a vendor were to bring PDI glass to a California show (GSPF, CAX), I'm sure they could sell 50+ sheets easily. Probably quite a bit more than that.
    The are lots of collectors in the area, many with collections of 12+ machines, and a strong local economy. There are several pinhead groups in the area that could help spread the word for orders.

California is so far for us, that it never worked for us to go that distance. If people are interested, we may be able to go to the California show with some next year.

Joey went through the manufacturing process and why it is difficult to get a large quantity. I know their has been a lot of discussion between PDI, Invisaglass and Stern glass. Joey had samples of all at his place and showed me the difference, and I will agree with the majority of people that PDI is the superior product. I always assumed all of the glasses had an optical coating, but that is not the case with PDI glass. PDI glass is placed into large containers of solution for a very specific amount of time, and PDI glass is etched on both sides. This entire process is done at 2 different processing locations, this is part of what the delay and cost is in the manufacturing process.

Do to limited supply I don't think I am going to be able to get any more glass till the Pintastic.

Thanks
    Dan

#29 5 years ago
    Quoted from loren3233:

Dan,
    Joey mentioned these will be available at all major pinball shows. Any chance you will be making any trips to the West coast? CAX, Banning or GSPF

If I do a California show next year, it would only be one show, and I would have to see how it schedules out with East coast shows.

#30 5 years ago

I went in order of emails and posts on this thread, and all of the glass I bring is accounted for. If I am saving some for you, I emailed you. If I ran out, and don't have any, I should have emailed you also.

I asked everyone that is getting some to pay me Saturday before 12 noon, I can hold for Sunday 12 noon pick up. If someone does not pay me by Saturday at 12, I will have that available at that time.

Because of supply, I think the next show I will have glass for will be Pintastic. I will start a thread for Pintasitc in a couple of weeks. At Pintastic, I will give the receipts if needed for customs.

Dan

#31 5 years ago

I have 3 pieces of standard size PDI glass available. $300 cash, $315 credit. We are the very lit booth near the Munster cars. Lighted Pinball Mods.com

Thanks
    Dan

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider litedpinballmods.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/we-will-have-pdi-glass-at-tpf-and-other-shows?tu=litedpinballmods and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.