(Topic ID: 95826)

We Want Our Games Jersey Jack Pinball (U.S.A Version)

By FullBlown

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 381 posts
  • 123 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by arcadenerd925
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 40 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

th-1-629.jpeg
WoZ Box.jpg
IMG_2458-1024x768.jpg
l-1.jpg
th-958.jpeg
4481024468_ce71dcc9ec_z.jpg
10565137_10203499822188922_165654550648057394_n.jpg
sns.jpg
In N Out.jpg
round egg.jpg
wallace-gromit.gif
Screenshot_2014-07-19-14-43-56.png
IMG_1447.jpg
image-473.jpg
image-646.jpg
Screenshot_2014-07-19-14-15-09.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pintoxicated.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from fna_royam:

, not a huge fan of WOZ or AUS .

So exactly what is it that you don't like about AUS?

Just love how when an American starts one of these threads there is pretty much all thumbs up but when the Aussies who are directly affected and have lost thousands of dollars start a similar thread it is predominantly thumbs down.

Probably a good thing you don't like AUS....I'll look forward to not having you here. Seriously, what a thing to say about a country that is probably America's best and most loyal friend. I dare say you speak for yourself and not the majority of other Americans.

#41 5 years ago
Quoted from fna_royam:

Sorry- should have specified and did not mean to disrespect- My "not a big fan of Aus" stems from years of humiliating defeats watching Ashes drubbings. The WOZ and AUS just flew off the keyboard and rhymed but how are people supposed to know it's more out of cricket frustration not a verdict on a whole country.- My bad- sorry.

All good. Understand if it is in a sporting context....we are pretty good most of the time ;o)

Thought it might have been the pot calling the kettle black if I had of used the 'septic' term. For any of you guys that don't get it, Americans are commonly known colloquially and affectionately as 'sepos' which is short for septic, which is short for septic tank, which rhymes with Yank...it's an Aussie slang thing. e.g. a phone is known as 'the dog and bone'.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
$ 399.95
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
8,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Victoria, BC
7,200 (Firm)
Sale Pending!
Brecksville, OH
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 114.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pintoxicated.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside