(Topic ID: 95826)

We Want Our Games Jersey Jack Pinball (U.S.A Version)

By FullBlown

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

th-1-629.jpeg
WoZ Box.jpg
IMG_2458-1024x768.jpg
l-1.jpg
th-958.jpeg
4481024468_ce71dcc9ec_z.jpg
10565137_10203499822188922_165654550648057394_n.jpg
sns.jpg
In N Out.jpg
round egg.jpg
wallace-gromit.gif
Screenshot_2014-07-19-14-43-56.png
IMG_1447.jpg
image-473.jpg
image-646.jpg
Screenshot_2014-07-19-14-15-09.png
There are 381 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 8.
#301 9 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

Not sure, but it explains why mcdonalds hamburger meat tastes like boiled cardboard.

No it doesn't, as it is not true. As I already pointed out before your quoting of the lies.

Look, I don't own McD's stock, or eat there excessively. I just think it's moronic to act all superior, like you're too good to eat there, and justify it with untruths. You don't like it, don't f'ing eat there.

#302 9 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

S&S rules.
For a buck more for a combo than at a garbage dump, you get something that has taste.

Yes....this^^^^^^^!!!!....they also offer " eggs steak and shake" ( think it's now called a Royal burger or something) a real egg on a real beef burger!!!...the only down side is it takes a little longer at the drive thru, because the food is cooked to order....I'll gladly wait.....

#303 9 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

I also did the Carl's Jr. thing as well as the paper route. I met my first girlfriend working at Carl's and still like their burgers.

Carls Jr. has all the hot babes.

#304 9 years ago

I couldn't resist, went and got Carl's tonight.

Also, i may not be a fan of McD's burgers, but i will admint, I enjoy their breakfast sammies.

#305 9 years ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

I'm a big fan of 5 guys burgers, another chain that came over this way recently.

There's no easy way to tell someone you're gonna stop, and pick up 5 guys on the way home.

#306 9 years ago

I'm a big fan of 5 guys burgers, another chain that came over this way recently.

+1
I love that place. I learned real fast to order only a single burger and small fri. I learned the hard way!!!!!

#307 9 years ago

5 guys isn't bad. There is one on the way to the Habit. Carls lost me when they first went to frozen beef and got rid of the Frispos. Then they eliminated the chili cheese dogs and and the California roast beef sandwich. Their food is still edible though. And they do have the best ads.

#308 9 years ago

I'm a big fan of 5 guys burgers,

Their burgers are pretty OK, but their fries suck ass.

There are about 7 guys at work who don't order fries when someone goes out on a run. Soggy, oily, just plain awful.

I went to pick up 20 burgers and hot dogs and the manager says, "You did not order any fries?"

"Ummm, they are terrible. No one can eat them at the office", I said.

"WHATAYA MEAN TERRIBLE?? That's what we are famous for! I'll make you a batch FRESH and you show me terrible!" he said.

So I kinda got excited, maybe every time I got their fries in the past, they were bad batches (from 2 different locations).

He brought me over a cup of fries, hot from the grease, "Now here, you try the best fries in the business!".

I tried one too hot fry, and it was so bad I that had I been alone, I would have just spit it out. "The best, eh??" he asked, smiling. "I gave you a bunch to take back to the guys, let them try the good stuff".

The fry bag was soaked through in grease, you could never set a bag of them on an upholstered car seat.

I told the guys the story back at the office, but I pretended that I loved them, so they would eat some.

They all tried them and reenacted puking or just saying I was crazy.

We threw them out into the courtyard for some dogs to eat.

#309 9 years ago
Quoted from ronlisa:

+1
I love that place. I learned real fast to order only a single burger and small fri. I learned the hard way!!!!!

WHAT! you can order a small fry? i swear at the one here that is not an option, you can only order a regular fry that is this giant massive amount. seemed like such a waste. I'm gonna have to try that next time.

#310 9 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

There are about 7 guys at work who don't order fries when someone goes out on a run. Soggy, oily, just plain awful.
I went to pick up 20 burgers and hot dogs and the manager says, "You did not order any fries?"
"WHATAYA MEAN TERRIBLE?? That's what we are famous for! I'll make you a batch FRESH and you show me terrible!" he said.
So I kinda got excited, maybe every time I got their fries in the past, they were bad batches (from 2 different locations).
He brought me over a cup of fries, hot from the grease, "Now here, you try the best fries in the business!".
I tried one too hot fry, and it was so bad I that had I been alone, I would have just spit it out. "The best, eh??" he asked, smiling. "I gave you a bunch to take back to the guys, let them try the good stuff".
The fry bag was soaked through in grease, you could never set a bag of them on an upholstered car seat.
I told the guys the story back at the office, but I pretended that I loved them, so they would eat some.

lol!! ok, so they are not my favorite fry either, but they are a step above McD's et al IMHO. but yeah, i go there mainly for the burgers.

#311 9 years ago

Yay for Mcdonalds!!! So Yummy! http://time.com/3010631/mcdonalds-kfc-pizza-hut-china-expired-meat-shanghai-husi-food/

Controversies over food safety are a fact of life in China

Health officials have temporarily closed a Shanghai-based meat supplier after it was learned that the firm, which supplies products to major American fast-food restaurants throughout China, may have been selling expired chicken and beef.

Both McDonald’s and Yum! Brands — owner of KFC and Pizza Hut, with over 6,200 Chinese stores collectively — asked their restaurants on Sunday to abstain from selling meat provided by Shanghai Husi Food Co. after Dragon Television, a local news outfit, reported that the meat company’s employees were repackaging meat and extending its shelf life by a year. McDonald’s and Yum! have launched their own investigations.

Yum!’s sales have rebounded in recent months after a fit of bad publicity early last year, when a state television agency alleged that KFC — the largest restaurant chain in China — was selling chicken containing excessive amounts of antibiotics. Yum! insisted on the safety of its food and said it was working to improve its supply chain.

Why anyone that even somewhat cares about what they eat would have "food" from Mcdees BK, taco bell is beyond me...

#312 9 years ago

I clicked on this thread, went straight to page 7 and now have no idea whats going on... haha...

#313 9 years ago

At least the In n Out fries are cut and cooked fresh.

#314 9 years ago

Everybody needs a little KFC.

#315 9 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

At least the In n Out fries are cut and cooked fresh.

In n Out and Del Taco have the best fries.

#316 9 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I had my old lady pick me up some 5 guys once and it literally took a good week to get the grease stench out of her car. We haven't eaten there since.

#317 9 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Why anyone that even somewhat cares about what they eat would have "food" from Mcdees BK, taco bell is beyond me...

More baseless snobbery. Really, it's beyond you? You can't imagine it? Is a 550 calorie Big Mac and 230 more for a small fries not healthier than the 2000+ calorie monstrosities and endless fries at those gourmet burger joints? Maybe I'm not hungry for baked salmon and couscous.

And everyone strives to make their homemade taco meat like Taco Bell's, and usually fails.

#318 9 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

And everyone strives to make their homemade taco meat like Taco Bell's, and usually fails.

th-958.jpegth-958.jpeg

#319 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

th-958.jpeg 12 KB

I haven't tried that, is it good?

#320 9 years ago

I haven't tried that, is it good?

If you like Taco Bell.

#321 9 years ago

I laugh when people are going nuts for 5 guys, it's literally the same food served in every small town in the midwest, only worse (especially the fries) and costs way more. But I guess some people never leave the city so they're not aware that this food exists in 90% of the towns surrounding their metropolis, lol. Some of my friends took me there one time and I had heard the hype, so I was a little amused when I found out exactly what they were selling. Brilliant marketing though.

#322 9 years ago
Quoted from Force951:

In n out and Del Taco have the best fries

I hate IN and OUT! Del Taco has real good double Del cheese burgers .

#323 9 years ago

WOZ is the best pinball machine ever!
WOZ is the worst pinball machine ever!

(I feel better now)

#324 9 years ago

And everyone strives to make their homemade taco meat like Taco Bell's

No they don't, I make shredded beef in a slow cooker with a white or Vidalia onion, comino, chili powder, smoked paprika, beef stock and Hatch hot green chiles from New Mexico.
This is how you make real taco meat and it is served on a steamed corn tortilla with fresh salsa and a bit of fresh cilantro.
Bon appetit

#325 9 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

I hate IN and OUT! Del Taco has real good double Del cheese burgers .

Del Taco is superior IMO. There are 3 In-N-Outs in my neighborhood, but I rarely get the Urge. Fresh yes, but not that flavorful.

#326 9 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

WOZ is the best pinball machine ever!
WOZ is the worst pinball machine ever!
(I feel better now)

But what burger do you eat while playing WOZ

#327 9 years ago

Winged Monkey burgers.

#328 9 years ago

You wait to eat.

#329 9 years ago

Wow, this thread took a left turn in Cleveland, and never looked back.
"Where are we going Dad."
"Dunno, but I hear there is a McDonalds ahead"

#330 9 years ago
Quoted from Hitch9:

Wow, this thread took a left turn in Cleveland, and never looked back.
"Where are we going Dad."
"Dunno, but I hear there is a McDonalds ahead"

Are we there yet????

#331 9 years ago
Quoted from Force951:

In n Out and Del Taco have the best fries.

We don't have an In n Out or Del Taco here, but Steak and Shake fries are my choice in the area.....cut thin, just enough salt, whew......actually, the Wendy's sea salt fries don't suck either.....

I really like sweet potato fries, but can't remember where I had them last.........

#332 9 years ago

No love for Sonic?

I had that twice on my Roadtrip and it was the best of the bunch IMO.

rd.

#333 9 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

No love for Sonic?

They made some interesting pins. In Spain. From about 1977 to 1987.

LTG : )™

#334 9 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

They made some interesting pins. In Spain. From about 1977 to 1987.
LTG : )™

Ohhhhh Pinside!

(C) akumazeto.

rd.

#335 9 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Are we there yet????

If you kids don't stop asking me that, I'm gonna turn this car around and go back home. Now sit down and be quiet!

#336 9 years ago

In N Out is my favorite for a fast food burger & fries. But they are only out West and in the Dallas Metroplex. Five Guys is ok, I personally like their fries but they are too expensive when I'm alone. Not paying $4.00 for a regular fry. However, they have heard the cries and now offer a kid size which is perfect. Some Five Guys locations are closing as they grew too fast. Sorta like Sonic which has closed some locations.

#337 9 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Are we there yet????

Sorry Dave the journey to OZ is a long and perilous one.

#338 9 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

No love for Sonic?

I had that twice on my Roadtrip and it was the best of the bunch IMO.

That pizza we got from Michaelangelo's wasn't half bad, was it?
l-1.jpgl-1.jpg

#339 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

That pizza we got from Michaelangelo's wasn't half bad, was it?

l-1.jpg 22 KB

Can't remember! RobT and NimbleNuts wolfed it down so quick I only got one piece

rd.

#340 9 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Can't remember! RobT and NimbleNuts wolfed it down so quick I only got one piece

Oh yeah.

#341 9 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Five Guys is ok, I personally like their cries .

I heard the cries coming from their restroom.

#342 9 years ago

I don't know how McDonalds and KFC survive in the US when there are so many better options.

#343 9 years ago
Quoted from blue95:

I don't know how McDonalds and KFC survive in the US when there are so many better options.

Speed. In about 2 minutes I can be eating as I drive away.

#344 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Carls Jr. has all the hot babes.

You got that right!

#345 9 years ago

Sonic is good.. but I switch over to tater tots in that case.

However! They used to have something called Extreme Tots, maybe you can still order it off menu.. it was the grossest thing.. Tater tots in a trough with chilI, cheese, onions, jalapenos, and ranch dressing. It's the ranch dressing that is too extreme for me. Someone bought some for me as a joke in the office and left it at my desk.. the entire office smelled like a fast food dumpster.

Too ExtremeToo Extreme

#346 9 years ago
Quoted from blue95:

They build next to a successful mom and pop and siphon off enough business to make them go under.
If you drive up I-5 there is the Ranch House in Gorman and nothing but corpro slop shops all the way to Suckdemento.
They built a MCD right across the street from the A in Crestline but the char burgers and beer battered onion rings are so good that it has a strong local fan base.
I drive past three MCD's to get there from Lake Arrowhead.

#347 9 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

You got that right!
» YouTube video
» YouTube video
» YouTube video
» YouTube video
» YouTube video

What's the big deal about the Big Sausage Breakfast in the 3rd video?

#348 9 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

What's the big deal about the Big Sausage Breakfast in the 3rd video?

LOL, that can't be real!

#349 9 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

Sonic is good.. but I switch over to tater tots in that case.
However! They used to have something called Extreme Tots, maybe you can still order it off menu.. it was the grossest thing.. Tater tots in a trough with chilI, cheese, onions, jalapenos, and ranch dressing. It's the ranch dressing that is too extreme for me. Someone bought some for me as a joke in the office and left it at my desk.. the entire office smelled like a fast food dumpster.
Too Extreme

IMG_2458-1024x768.jpg 57 KB

Tater tots for Sonic...yes...they also make a pretty decent breakfast burrito, meat, cheese, egg, repeat.......stay away from the hot dogs though.....lasting impression long after you eat them......

#350 9 years ago

Foot long chili cheese dogs with jalapeño poppers at Sonic. Don't u people know anything!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.50
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

13,000 (OBO)
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 381 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/we-want-our-games-jack-guarnieri-usa-version/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.