IMG_8184.jpg
IMG_8183.jpg
you-suck-blow-me.jpg
spit take 2.gif
Journey.jpg
Maersk Sealand oops.jpg
image-65.jpg
img002 (1).jpg
Bumper Action Amusements. Depositor Circular (2).pdf (PDF preview)
mallows.gif
image-346.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vtec16.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#124 9 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

Slander and defamation are civil torts. I would think twice before posting this if I were you. Then again, I'm not you and I apparently think a lot more than you do!

Oh please.....

#188 9 years ago
Quoted from iamabearsfan:

I have to agree with the majority on this thread. This doesn't belong on Pinside. Jack owes me a machine too. He is late on his delivery dates. But I sure didn't go starting a thread publicly bashing him. I think your tactic may backfire. Personally I would work directly with JJP and get off of Pinside.
You guys make it sound like your 22 machines are the only machines that haven't been delivered yet. There are others waiting as well.
There clearly were delays in making these machines. Whatever the reasons. I am pretty sure Jack wants to get these done as well.
Please take this issue off of Pinside. I think you are harming your situation more than helping it.

What the hell is Pinside for if not for something like this? He is free to start any thread he wants as long is it does not break pinside rules, so back off him dude! You must not like the freedome of the press, move to Russia or something......

#210 9 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

Completely different business modes/models at Stern (which is on a regular development-production cycle) and JJP (just released their 1st game and had advance pre-orders to support startup and development of brand-new platform, new factory, vendor/supplier relationships, etc.). And when was the last time that Stern released a game that was actually ready?

wonk wonk wonk, JJP is sooo cool, wonk won wonk- Stern is evil- more wonk wonk wonk, give it a rest already. We get it you like JJP -

#214 9 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

You seem to forget JJP pinball exists because they didn't like the way the Stern model was. Somehow this is better? They are essentially bankrolling an item based on pre-orders. I still don't get how easily this slips everyone's mind. Stern takes a bath if the games don't sell. JJP is relying on everyone else.
Not being ready is besides the point. Be thankful there are code updates. Many of the Stern games now rival or beat a lot of the Williams stuff out there.
Wizard of Oz under no circumstances is even in the same breath playability wise as a lot of games these days. It looks great but it is all eye candy. People have different tastes in pins, I understand that, however we run 80+ machines here and Wizard of Oz is probably in the bottom 10 in games played here, and it's on a prominent row. We have had more negative things said about that game than any of our other games. Maybe for some reason you think it is a good way to do business. If so I have a limited edition Ghostbusters pinball coming out in 2017. I require $8500 for this machine and the price will go up accordingly. I do take payments. However what protects you from me taking your money with statutes of limitations of a couple of years? I mean, eventually you'll get your pin, but only when I feel like it after my vacations.
How can anyone be so trustworthy with anyone who has not even completely finished one pin, and is taking pre-orders for another?????? Concentrate on the one game to be up to par and get everything finished, then announce other games..this is not the first company to do this either, and everyone seems to be ok with it still I suppose.

^^^^^^What he said^^^^^^

#230 9 years ago

Waaaaaaaaaah

#304 9 years ago

Bad judgment saying something so negative about The USA on or around the 4th of July!

#739 9 years ago

One thing is for sure, after reading this thread and a few others, until JJP gets their stuff together I will not be buying a JJP machine from anyone, this includes all future machines and yes the Hobbit is very interesring to me. But, I cannot support a company who's owner has repeatedly gone back on promises made from day one (over and over).

If Stern behaved the same way there would be a riot on pinside. I can't believe people allow themselves to be treated like this by JJP, especially while paying top dollar for his machines, excuse after BS excuse....wow...

#746 9 years ago

Edit! I misunderstood a post, sorry

#749 9 years ago
Quoted from vex:

i think you need to read my post again. i was actually supporting your position.

I'm a little slow, sorry...edited post my bad
Maybe I need less coffee as well! Lol

1 week later
#951 9 years ago

^^^^lol

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Tuscaloosa, AL
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 91.00
9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 16.95
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 24.50
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vtec16.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/we-want-our-games-jack-guarnieri-2?tu=vtec16 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.