IMG_8184.jpg
IMG_8183.jpg
you-suck-blow-me.jpg
spit take 2.gif
Journey.jpg
Maersk Sealand oops.jpg
image-65.jpg
img002 (1).jpg
Bumper Action Amusements. Depositor Circular (2).pdf (PDF preview)
mallows.gif
image-346.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tl54hill.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#345 9 years ago

I am pulling for JJP and hope the Aussies get their 22 machines, but we all saw Jack's post that the machines would be shipped in a few weeks. We all know how important JJP is to pinball, but when Jack misses IMO an important deadline, he opens himself up to genuine fears about his manufacturing methods, JJPs managerial aptitude, and unfortunately deeper concerns about the fiscal state of JJP. Is the failure to ship because of problems with methods, management, or is the $130k long gone and he is fighting with his creditors to make these 22 games happen. Trashing JJP on here might be hurting sales and his ability to cover these 22 games.

To give another alternative, this is summertime in the states and lots of people take vacation time. A couple of critical employees taking vacations or having family emergencies might be enough to foul up processes at a smaller company like JJP. Given the nasty tone on these forums, if I was Jack, I would not engage here.

My advice is to keep giving updates, in a civil, respectful, and cooperative tone. Jack has said he wants to help you, even though I doubt the courts would force him to pay one cent to anyone. I think he is trying to be a good guy, but I agree he needs to follow through. Stop the flaming, and help him help you...but keep us updated!

#356 9 years ago

I am sure our military boys will be boys sometimes, but on behalf of all Americans I would like to offer our deepest apologizes regarding the Kardashians.

#469 9 years ago

I hate to continue to feed the beast this thread has become, but consider the following:

1. Jack has recently acquired equity partners.
2. This indicated JJP likely needed a little fiscal help.
3. The Aussie $130k was likely spent since he brought in equity partners.
4. JJP does not legally have to repay a cent until a court tells him so. It us possible a court will never order him to do so.
5. Jack has said he wants to ship machines to repay the debt in moral grounds.
6. Jacks equity partners likely disagree without a court order.
7. Jack could be stuck and needs profits to entice his equity partners to support what they may view as a foolish gift.
8. Threads bashing JJP are scaring away prospective buyers...WoZ and Hobbit.
9. This would cost JJP profits and the very leverage he is trying to use against his equity partners.
10. If JJP equity partners don't agree, the games never ship.

Not saying I have inside info but this appears to be a very reasonable, and I think likely scenario. JJP success is the likeliest scenario to help the Aussies get their machines. Bashing may be hurting the cause we all are rooting for.

#476 9 years ago

I agree the communications has become a mess, but jack may be trying to get stubborn and push his partners around by saying it's the right thing to do. Whatever is going on is not simple. This is undoubtedly a very "human" issue. Wishing you all the best and hoping for a quick resolution.

#478 9 years ago

I hadn't heard it fell through I just remember he press release announcing it. Not sure if that would be better or worse.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 16.95
$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 5.00
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 91.00
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tl54hill.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/we-want-our-games-jack-guarnieri-2?tu=tl54hill and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.