IMG_8184.jpg
IMG_8183.jpg
you-suck-blow-me.jpg
spit take 2.gif
Journey.jpg
Maersk Sealand oops.jpg
image-65.jpg
img002 (1).jpg
Bumper Action Amusements. Depositor Circular (2).pdf (PDF preview)
mallows.gif
image-346.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#515 9 years ago

Yes, I can explain that since I made the change. The Pinside rules explain that we don't want any personal attacks on this site:

BE CAREFUL WHEN INCLUDING EMAIL ADDRESSES OR INSTANT MESSAGING ADDRESSES IN CONTRIBUTIONS, AND PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE ANYONE ELSE'S PERSONAL DETAILS

Hence the edit to make this whole thread look less like a personal attack and more like a call for information.

#518 9 years ago
Quoted from Playerone:

It does make it more personal but it's certainly not an attack.

I understand your reasoning but I stick with my decision to change the title. Who is to say this is solely Jacks decision? Maybe he also held accountable by someone? I know just as much as all of you do, but I think it's simply better to address the company and not just Jack.

#695 9 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

There have been several requests to shut this thread down. I am glad the Moderators have left it alone. This is a critical topic that should concern us all. As long as the vitriol stays toned down, this thread should stay open until the pinball world sees the outcome.

If everyone sticks to the Pinside rules (i.e. keep it nice in here) then I see no reason to close this thread down. It's public information affecting a lot of good pinball people both in Australia but possibly also other parts of the world.

People who are only here to stir the pot or cause drama should leave this thread now. It's okay to be critical and, as always, all sides get an equal chance to speak their mind on the Pinside - but only as long as things are kept civil.

1 month later
#1227 9 years ago
Quoted from sj1000:

We thank Pinside for allowing us to communicate regarding this issue. We would like the WOZ customers to be informed of these activities so that they may protect their creditor issues.

I just got a heads up about these posts. Let me first state that I am not allowing anything here, since you didn't ask me or any of the moderators if we would be okay with you opening an account merely for spreading some vague unsubstantiated rumor about JJP, Jack (and even involving his family in it).

So let me clear be here, I'm not allowing the spreading of unfounded rumours, especially from people hiding behind an anonymous (newly created) account. That's not what Pinside's about and I don't want my site to be a part in that. Without any supporting evidence I consider this trolling, which that is not allowed on Pinside.

Please identify yourself and what your agenda is via a PM to me before posting anything else regarding this subject. Thank you.

#1252 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

So what's the update? Info provided?

I have thus far not received any evidence supporting the claims made. Why anyone would open a Pinside account just to spread a vague rumor is beyond me. What is there to gain from posting that?

And this is not just about this JJP situation. I'm just getting tired of non-substantiated rumor spreading here on Pinside. This hurts manufacturers and indirectly that hurts pinball. Yes, of course there is room for discussion and room for the truth here on Pinside (us not having closed this thread is clear evidence of that), but I will not have the site be used as an outlet for people with hidden agenda's.

#1261 9 years ago
Quoted from Noodlebox:

(Robin this post is not agenda driven, it is a commercial test of a supplier's genuine commitment to supply.)

Noodlebox, 47 posts in this thread already. I'm really curious, why are you here? Do you even play pinball? And why do you act like you know everything about this? You are seemingly tirelessly haunting all the JJP threads and openly speculating in them about anything that could possibly be speculated about. You say you were some bigshot at Bumper with many "sources" in the industry, but it's all rumor with little evidence to back it up. And I have seen you contributing little else to this forum but negativity about JJP and/or Bumper. What are you trying to accomplish? And in what way are your posts helping the Aussies get their games back?

Quoted from Playerone:

Jack is putting the finishing touches on the agreement with his attorney today. He has agreed to build 3 machines a week slipping them into his current schedule. He wants all machines to be shipped by the start of November. Our job now is to get everything signed off for Jack then it all systems go.

That's good news. It's going slowly but at least the train is moving.

Quoted from Ballypinball:

I have a list of buyers, if there are more than 22, I have a few extra ECLE, AULE and 75th's people can choose from, the plan is to look after as many of the WOZ buyers as possible who want to buy a game.
Lets get as many people as possible to enjoy JJP games and put the mess behind and enjoy pinball.

That's also good news. Finally *some* relief for the Aussie WOZ buyers and the ability to play the heck out of that game.

11 months later
#1456 8 years ago

No point in resurrecting a year old thread with nothing of interest. Closing.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 91.00
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/we-want-our-games-jack-guarnieri-2?tu=robin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.