IMG_8184.jpg
IMG_8183.jpg
you-suck-blow-me.jpg
spit take 2.gif
Journey.jpg
Maersk Sealand oops.jpg
image-65.jpg
img002 (1).jpg
Bumper Action Amusements. Depositor Circular (2).pdf (PDF preview)
mallows.gif
image-346.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrbally.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#423 9 years ago
Quoted from vex:

indeed, what a mess. oh hey, anyone know when we are permitted to put money for pre-order #3 jjp le?

'$500.00 due NOW'

#426 9 years ago
Quoted from tracelifter:

Tell you what, I'll throw in a free garden hose with the sale.Do we have a deal?

Not the "pocket Hose" As seen on teevee, correct? Even the give aways for applying for a credit card are junk. Throw them in the garbage can before even using it. Trust me.

#441 9 years ago
Quoted from ledge:

how about me adding another maybe to your paragraph. maybe he should just communicate, and things around here may be a little bit more civil.

Maybe, maybe not.

#879 9 years ago
Quoted from TheDarkKnight68:

First and last ever post on this subject.
Lol, that's because the other 17201 people don't want to restate what is completely obvious and don't wanna join the fighting. No one likes drama (well, most don't), but this goes way deeper. 90% (nope, no facts to back it up, but its true) of this site is like me- they stay abreast of this because it's important. Not the names and drama details, but it's important. And I look at this as a "faceless" issue, and I'm shocked by the behavior of the company. I own a business in the service industry that can easily be compared to what JJP does. Several have stated- I could NEVER get away with the shenanigans and I'm sorry- take the names and emotions out- this is a horrible business model (or at the very least horrible execution of it). People have been screwed. Some people don't have their games from before day 1- that is completely unacceptable, completely lacks integrity and cannot be defended, period. If there was any recourse whatsoever, most would take it, but there is no accountability built in for the consumer when an entire company accepts poor service. I am not hating, it's called business. I really, really want them to succeed too, but all they are doing is making future viable investors look elsewhere. If they had "spanked it" (in the context of delivery, timelines, etc etc- can you imagine if they had exceeded expectation?), now THAT would have been good for the industry. And guys, again, faceless!! I would never "wish" ill on another business, but this is America. Since when is it not ok to try and fail? Businesses close every day, businesses open every day. The world won't end if they fail, as sad as it would be, as it may open the door for another player.
Everyone is staying abreast of this... Very few are posting but everyone is watching. They've lost a helluva lot more current and future sales than 100 machines or any other estimation. Most people are not going to touch this- again, take the emotions out- company with a ten foot pole as they show no integrity. That is not hating one bit- that is an unemotional observer seeing it the way most people do... My First and last ever post on JJP- I only posted because some seem to think only the "players" on these threads are watching... Everyone is, trust me, we just don't want to pile on JJP needlessly, but lots of peeps won't ever support this company based on it's past behavior. Integrity is a one time deal.

ku-medium.jpg 18 KB

For classic examples of no integrity in the coin-op amusement game biz, one need to only look at Cinematronics and Mylstar(corpse of D. Gottlieb & Co. ruined by Columbia Pictures) with their Laser Disc games. Piss poor reliability. Never properly field tested, unlike their earlier machines that were rock-solid. They both went Kaputski soon after these cluster-fcuks.

At least Bally had the resources to survive their Asstron(sic) Belt Video Disc fiasco.

I agree, JJP f'ed up with their utter lies that were slaps in the face of their customers who helped finance the company. How dare the principal of the company say that 'money is not an issue' when he was giving away pizza and T-shirts and then he turns around and tells the press that he needed money and no institutions would lend him anything so he had to turn to the pre-pay source of funding the new company.

#884 9 years ago
Quoted from ShaunoftheDead:

If you met jack pre-pinball company owner, you'd probably never deal with him. If I recall correctly, he was the one that went to stern and stopped the small dealers from taking group orders on rgp and passing along small discounts. He was the one that initiated the price increases. He's no friend to the pinball buyer in so many ways. Pizza, magnets, t-shirts are all cheap trinkets to garnish favor and popularity. His belated response(s) to this 'crisis' are disheartening and just buying him time, delaying the inevitable.

Only a real skumbag would work to stop the small dealer discount to hobbyists. Follow the money. He does it "for the love of pinball".

3 weeks later
#1127 9 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

Also looks like Farrell's engaged.
On his facebook site he is now engaged?
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004782197846&sk=about
Post edited by moderator: Personal attack, removed

To a girl or a guy? Not that there's anything wrong with either one....

1 week later
#1179 9 years ago
Quoted from Mato:

its funny in Australia we have this saying a mans word is a mans word and its binding like a contract........ must be different in other country's.

Also the same in Germany.

2 weeks later
#1352 9 years ago

The silence is deafening. Maybe "just another week".

#1365 9 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

Yes 33 Games we ordered have been shipped

Hopefully on a P&O container ship and not Maersk.

Maersk Sealand oops.jpgMaersk Sealand oops.jpg

#1367 9 years ago
Quoted from Vyzer2:

P&O no longer exists. They were bought by Maersk years ago. What happened in that pic happens far too frequently around the world.

Thanks for that as I did not realize that P&O Container lines is gone as I still see P & O Nedlloyd containers from time to time. P & O still exists for cruise lines and ferries though. You should see how container chassis are abused at the ports in Long Beach, Miami and the New York City ports. Guys in fork lifts/stackers just flip them over. Funny to see and hear.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 16.95
$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 5.00
$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.50
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrbally.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/we-want-our-games-jack-guarnieri-2?tu=mrbally and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.