IMG_8184.jpg
IMG_8183.jpg
you-suck-blow-me.jpg
spit take 2.gif
Journey.jpg
Maersk Sealand oops.jpg
image-65.jpg
img002 (1).jpg
Bumper Action Amusements. Depositor Circular (2).pdf (PDF preview)
mallows.gif
image-346.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#22 9 years ago

I'm gonna ask this again because I'm confused I guess. If you paid your $$$ to Bumper and they screwed you by pocketing the $$$ and sending some of it to Jack, then what do you expect him to do if there is a lawsuit against Bumper from its creditors. Is Jack holding the $$$ in escrow until the court tells him what to do and how to distribute the funds?

#44 9 years ago

First of all, its sucks what happened with Bumper and the fact that people have been defrauded. I hope all you guys get made whole.

Secondly, its NOT Jack's fault that Bumper screwed you guys. He may break promises, say and do a lot of things that make us all shake our heads, but this one isn't his fault.

Third, it appears Jack is doing everything he can to make it right! The funds he received are from Bumper and those funds are subject to resolution of any legal issues and he has to be concerned about what he does with those funds in favor of one creditor over another. I'm sure all the defrauded parties are screaming for their $$$. So it will require more PATIENCE to get your games like non Bumper people here are still waiting for. Get it?

Fourth, despite all the whining and hand wringing it will work out in the end. Jack is making your games and the rest of the game already paid for. What more do you want?

Maybe the "lesson" to be learned, or one of them, is don't ever buy from any 3rd party distributor, at least Jack allows you to buy direct from his company, unlike Stern. Sadly, this won't be the last time something like this happens.

I hope it all gets resolved soon for everybody still waiting on their pins. We all get a chance to vote with our wallets in the future. Its your choice to vote wisely!

#46 9 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I'm sure at the time, it seemed much safer to give your money to a local company, than send it to a brand new startup on the other side of the globe.
Let alone the $900 savings on shipping. Much cheaper to share a container than to get one game shipped individually.

I agree with what you say, at the time, now after the fact, people better do more due diligence as to whom they are dealing with, including Jack and who he appoints to sell his pins. Either way, Bumper was sending $$$ to Jack across the world. If you can fog a mirror you can be a "distributor" for Stern, or at least that used to be the case.

How will the Aussies buy TH. Get together, buy directly from Jack and share the costs on a container.

#50 9 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I'm sure most Aussies are going to wait and get the WOZ thing taken care of before they give more money towards TH, lol.

I seriously doubt it! That's the point, these same guys and then some will be lining up to buy TH directly from Jack, watch it happen! Despite all the BS and supposed mistreatment, its what pinheads do, they buy pins they like. It's why Stern is still in business after all the BS he has dispensed over the years.

#51 9 years ago
Quoted from ledge:

you are bypassing the distributor?.... whats the point in having one then. correct me if im wrong here

Exactly, what's the point? Buy it direct from JJP/Pinballsales. As direct as it gets.

#67 9 years ago
Quoted from Playerone:

Yep , great guy! He's only got about 3k of the 11k you paid Bumper still in his possession.
Look at this how you guys will. All the negotiations by WF with Jack went nowhere and ended in broken delivery dates over and a over again. WF have applauded taking public action. I'm not expecting delivery within 3 weeks, Just the promised photos and updates of the machines being built. One guy on here said he saw Australian marked WOZ's! Great! Then why doesn't Jack post the pictures like he said he would? Just more broken promises.

Give it a rest! Sue him? You sound like a huge DB……..

#100 9 years ago
Quoted from pauloz:

That is correct but they will be offered to the 79 first.

Wow, I can imagine the cluster F that is going to turn into, I'm sure Bumper has gone into hiding...

#105 9 years ago
Quoted from vex:

too bad people in oz couldn't buy direct from jjp as an alternative. consumers like options but none was given down under. not only is jjp out 400,000 +/- in sales

Wow, had no idea they didn't have an option, why couldn't they just buy from pinball sales direct? He didn't want to handle the shipping issues?

One would think that maybe JJP would have required some heightened escrow since it is overseas and there wasn't another option? How hard would it have been to set up a bank escrow account for customer funds?

Fyi, there are about 500 threads that address those questions Chad…..

#175 9 years ago
Quoted from Playerone:

If you ordered early your money is parked in the factory fit out. You better just hope enough standards keep being made and the ship stays afloat before he gets to yours. Your money has most certainly not been paid to WIRING LOOM sub contractors.

You made your point about the frustration of waiting to get the 22 pins. There are 500 threads that beat that dead horse over and over again, the "waiting", doesn't change a thing.

And there are another 500 threads re JJP conspiracy theories and ponzi scheme allegations, like this stupid comment…..

#235 9 years ago
Quoted from Playerone:

Please provide promised photo's of machines being built Jack. This will only take 15mins out of your day but go a long way in restoring confidence in your company.

Please stfu! Ask him. Pull your panties off and quit whining

And pop a top down under and plow a few Fosters down!

#260 9 years ago
Quoted from ledge:

take it easy, he asked pretty nicely.
and i prefer a hop hog to that fosters cats piss. best beer in australia.

hophogferal.jpg 10 KB

Now that's my kind of beer, and Fosters comes from you Aussies! I want to order some Feral Hog, that should be a Texas beer with those hogs everywhere!

1 week later
#971 9 years ago
Quoted from Playerone:

Update - Jack has been communicating, he has forwarded his attorney a draft agreement that I scripted and will get him to add or subtract anything that will make it work for both parties. This should be done by July 20.
So far Jack has been forthcoming and willing to work through this to a resolution. Let's hope it stays this way.

So you represent all 79 Woz depositors? GL

#973 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

As someone else who saw the letter first hand at the time in question, I would concur.

I can't believe that you are only now hearing about that.

Pretty much a pathetic joke and horrendous PR move…….can't imagine such stupidity

#1020 9 years ago

getting really stupid. Let's move onto some other BS

1 week later
#1079 9 years ago
Quoted from Andyj965:

I think it would be more appropriate to say that people completely mistrust you because of your excessive lying and condescending attitude rather than looking for an accessible identity to contact and blame for the fiasco. I'm can confidently say that I don't know a single person in the Australian pinball community that wants anything to do with you.

That pretty much says it all Noodle.

1 week later
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 91.00
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/we-want-our-games-jack-guarnieri-2?tu=iceman44 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.