IMG_8184.jpg
IMG_8183.jpg
you-suck-blow-me.jpg
spit take 2.gif
Journey.jpg
Maersk Sealand oops.jpg
image-65.jpg
img002 (1).jpg
Bumper Action Amusements. Depositor Circular (2).pdf (PDF preview)
mallows.gif
image-346.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hank527.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from fna_royam:

He said a "few weeks" , you have said a few weeks means exactly 3 weeks. Don't really want to get into a semantic argument and I have nothing but sympathy for the monetary wrongs that have happened to all of the Bumper purchasers but it certainly seems like your transferring your understandable anger at the Bumper "scoundrels" over to Jack. Now if in the fullness of time after all the variables and time frames are considered either Jack will pocket the money- not ship the machines he has promised too and indeed can be considered a "scoundrel" . If he comes through on the 22 machine shipment then he looks pretty unscoundral like by my eyes.

Agree here, but if he doesn't then there is a problem

1 week later
#336 9 years ago
Quoted from Andyj965:

In all fairness the "pictures or it never happened" is a direct quote from Jack himself.

That being said i do agree the OP could communicate his message better. Although i completely agree with his right to voice his message and understand his frustration with JJP and another broken promise. The simple fact is that this thread would not even exist if Jack had done what he said he would and simply post some pics of the machines being built. It would have been a simple gesture to show things are going in the right direction. Or Jack could have even jumped into the thread again to explain why the pics haven't appeared.

I'm in the minority as I think this thread is warranted and I pray Jack will come through, because if he d doesn't then none of us should ever buy a game from him. Fortunately, I have confidence that JJP will make right.

Remember it takes JJP a bit to make games and to make 22 may take longer than 3 weeks.

#342 9 years ago
Quoted from DutchTommy:

u got to be kidding me.. stern can easily crank 22 games in 1 day. with 2 fingers in their no
i thought production level at JJP is like 5 games a day atleast?

I heard rumors of 3-8 per week. That's the rumor and since its been 4 weeks and Jack publicly said three weeks I'm assuming optimistic manufacturing delivery dates. If someone knows JJPS last 4 week production average please let us, know as I HATE the rumors I've heard recently, but they are believable if games have not yet shipped.

So either jjp has production problems or jjp did not make good on his promise. I hope its production issues and not t he latter.

#369 9 years ago
Quoted from tl54hill:

I am pulling for JJP and hope the Aussies get their 22 machines, but we all saw Jack's post that the machines would be shipped in a few weeks. We all know how important JJP is to pinball, but when Jack misses IMO an important deadline, he opens himself up to genuine fears about his manufacturing methods, JJPs managerial aptitude, and unfortunately deeper concerns about the fiscal state of JJP. Is the failure to ship because of problems with methods, management, or is the $130k long gone and he is fighting with his creditors to make these 22 games happen. Trashing JJP on here might be hurting sales and his ability to cover these 22 games.
To give another alternative, this is summertime in the states and lots of people take vacation time. A couple of critical employees taking vacations or having family emergencies might be enough to foul up processes at a smaller company like JJP. Given the nasty tone on these forums, if I was Jack, I would not engage here.
My advice is to keep giving updates, in a civil, respectful, and cooperative tone. Jack has said he wants to help you, even though I doubt the courts would force him to pay one cent to anyone. I think he is trying to be a good guy, but I agree he needs to follow through. Stop the flaming, and help him help you...but keep us updated!

This post makes the most sense in this entire thread. I'd get back to the day by day post.

Day 31 contacted Jack no response
Day 32 Jack said games are in production
DAY 39 Jack said pictures soon
DAY 41no response
DAY 42 no 're d posse
DAY 45 Jack said 2 more weeks
Day 59 finally got pics
DAY 94 games have arrived much rejoicing

Overall I think you get the point to post a timeline and keep us informed. No need to say anymore than a civil timeline. We can follow it and see how JJP comes out of it.

If JJP fails to deliver we can drum up some support to boycott the company as I read the post and you were promised 22 games. As I said beforeI'm sure Jack will deliver or Jjp will go bankrupt. I do not think jjp will stay in business a nd not deliver the games and if he does not deliver I'm sure some fellow pinsiders from all nations will support our Australian pinhead brothers and sisters in pressuring Jack to deliver.

#404 9 years ago
Quoted from pauloz:

We all paid Bumper varying amounts from deposits to paid in full. Bumper put it in a trust account and when Jack asked for a payment Bumper sent deposits on 83 machines. Bumper them took the remaining money and is now liquidated and the money long gone.
Legally, Jack has Bumpers money, not ours, Bumper stole that.
Jack said he has enough money (that Bumper sent him) to make 22 games and would send them, which he didn't have to do.

I don't get that. Jack has money for 22 games. I'm sure it would ruin his reputation if he did nothing. I'm shocked that so many give Jack a pass. These guys are officially owed 22 games per JJP's post.

You guys coming and saying Jack doesn't have to ship these games are wrong. I think the fallout if Jack does not make this right would be huge, but several of you are not defending the victims.

So let's ask the most important question.

Put yourself in the position of being out several thousand dollars and then tell me it's okay and JJP doesn't have to send games and it's okay to treat people the way these guys are being treated.

#451 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Is it bad that the more I see this thread, the more I hope all the Aussies EXCEPT playerone get their WOZ???

Well I think we have about 3 of the 79 on here. I'd recommended starting a petition if Jack does not respond. Can be very easy to put the pressure on in other ways that will get more done and hopefully get these guys a resolution.

All we really want is for these guys to get what they were told they would get.

#459 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I still think you would be better off to start a daily log of events as previously suggested.
Let reality do the talking...
for example
Day 1 > Jack promises pictures of 22 OZ machines being made in a "few weeks"
Day x > been a "few weeks" called JJP, no response
Day x > emailed Jen, told X
Day x > called Jack, did not answer
This will help document the situation and possibly help you. The way you are going about things is NOT helping your cause. Trust me, as a guy that is often very bad at the internet and poor at putting thoughts into text, there are mulitple ways to skin this cat and the vast majority have a much better chance of getting your desired end result compared to what you are currently doing.

I suggested this and is documents everything and also builds a case against JJP if that is ultimately needed.

Also keeps us up to date on this and helps build support from all of us as there is not much negative we can comment on if you are just posting facts. I believe your support for doing this will help get you to your end resolution at a much faster rate.

#523 9 years ago
Quoted from robin:

I understand your reasoning but I stick with my decision to change the title. Who is to say this is solely Jacks decision? Maybe he also held accountable by someone? I know just as much as all of you do, but I think it's simply better to address the company and not just Jack.

I agree on that Jersey Jack change as Jack is president and officially the company has your money unless Jack hid it somewhere

This entire thread is getting old as JJP should in some fashion answer these guys. I'm cancelling or confirming my Hobbit order has been cancelled today. I'll buy one only if this matter is settled and I do not plan on supporting Jjp until this situation is settled.

You people who defend JJP in this really disappoint me. There are so many better ways Jack could handle things and broken promises do happen, but the lack of being honest and somewhat transparent with his customer base is what is sickening

#576 9 years ago

I have an idea

If we on pinside would each contribute $$ or auction some stuff for funds could JJP possible match what we raise and somehow get the games to these people.

I think it would be difficult to raise a lot of money, but if JJP would match maybe we can each give $20 we could raise a nice amount to help these guys out. They really did get screwed and I know its a pinball machine and not a house, but there has to be someway we can help these guys out and work with JJP maybe behind the scenes to get it done..

#598 9 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

You are right. They cant be... at least not honestly. JJP's latest explanation (while plausible) is woefully LATE. And its not the first time.
I know there's much love for the possibility of a new pinball manufacturer in our hobby, however....
Objective people cannot look at what's occurred with JJP and continue to turn a blind eye to it and make excuses simply because they WISH for more pinball games.
By all rights, Pinside should be boycotting JJP pending resolution of this issue. Pre-payment funds should stop flowing (and/or be requested refund) and as a community we should be holding them accountable.
The president/owner/founder of a company comes here- makes EXTREMELY specific promises, then, fails to deliver. How are people not outraged? It is JJP fatigue? Is it selfishness from those that "just want their own games, damn the ethics"?
Why are we not outraged as a broader group?

Oh I'm outraged. I'm not going to say I'm not going to buy a JJP game, but I'm certainly not going to preorder one and if I do buy one, maybe I'll go through Bene or get one second hand. I'm not going to directly give JJP any money until this thing is resolved.

4 weeks ago Jack posted a promise to deliver and now that's been erased. I have a strong feeling these guys are not going to get the games based on what has transpired

#705 9 years ago
Quoted from robin:

If everyone sticks to the Pinside rules (i.e. keep it nice in here) then I see no reason to close this thread down. It's public information affecting a lot of good pinball people both in Australia but possibly also other parts of the world.
People who are only here to stir the pot or cause drama should leave this thread now. It's okay to be critical and, as always, all sides get an equal chance to speak their mind on the Pinside - but only as long as things are kept civil.

Robin,

You are awesome as this thread should stay open so we can get updates.

Now off to send these guys a donation.

#706 9 years ago

Okay so what's going on with the fighting fund? Can you guys post that information as I will make a contribution.

#744 9 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

Remember guys the Paypal Fighting Fund is [email protected]
I donated $1,000 to help the guys and it seems the Legal fees will increase.
Where is Timothy Fraileich when you need him.

Awesome sent some $ to help out

#750 9 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

How can I give this post 2 thumbs up??

Just give him a thumbs up on another post like I did. Great synopsis!

#761 9 years ago
Quoted from ek77:

With all that has gone on up to this point 22 games should not be the only concern all pre pay games are in play what happens is still up in the air.

Oh I hope prepay only exists in the form of a refundable small deposit with balance due when games are ready to ship. This other schedule Jjp and others use is broken and needs to die as all it does it put t us as consumers at risk.

#762 9 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Well, anyone in their right mind is asking for their TH deposits back. Why?
Because if the company stays in business, you will 100% have a chance to get one later...
And, you may get one sooner than waiting in line anyways
And, you will have a 0% chance of losing your money (and or your sanity)

I cancelled mine. The risk is $ 500.00

Pre orders were at $7500.00 now list is $8000.00 if JJP makes the game.

Knowing the way JJP works if you want it sooner you should wait and pay the $8K as I'm sure those who preordered

#779 9 years ago
Quoted from movingpictures:

Just wait for Stern to announce and release LOTR vault edition prior to TH shipping.
That will suck up any remaining hobbit preorders and be a huge blow to JJP.
Seems like Gary is in the drivers seat here and may have the power to really disrupt JJPs future - edited.

Well you would think Stern would be all over this with a new display, but rumor is 2 games out until we see it.

#782 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Great idea. Wish ill for a Pinball company....

Why not is that new company is not run properly or treats customers poorly. I do not want to go back and fourth and I am starting a bit of trouble, but I do not think Jack or JJP should get a pass on this.

I also do not buy the any argument pro or against JJP being good or bad for pinball. I can argue that WOZ being built is great, but counter argue that all WOZ and JJP made was a massive price increase across the board to everyone.

So I'm standing on neutral and really hoping the Australia group get what is owed to them and if they do not I'm okay with JJP closing shop

#787 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Ok, so let's wish every pin company that does something we don't like goes out of business....

Or not start up a business - Vonnie D with those shenanigans

I like the options, but hate the stupid prepay model. I'd rather that went away. There are some awesome companies out there like Heighway, Skit-B, Dutch Pinball and of course I love what Spooky is bringing to the table.

Between JJP, JPOP and Dutch pinball I hope the prepay crap stops. Dutch Pinball I give a pass as they may deliver on time, but JJP and JPOP are waaaaaaay late with delivery or progress.

#800 9 years ago
Quoted from DougPiranha:

Guess what?

You don't have to prepay. You have a choice.

Problem solved.

You are correct and I cancelled my Hobbit Preorder, but JPOP still has my $$ and I'm not thrilled with those delays. I think we all need to wise up and not buy into the prepay model. This way we force these companies to make the games to feed themselves.

Hell with JPOP and JJP preorders probably funded the company. I want Big Lebowski from Dutch pinball, but I'm not pre ordering it because the other companies like JJP and JPOP leave me with bad feelings.

The fact that 200 people still do not have their WOZ LE is pathetic!!! These people helped fund the company.

The fact that the Aussies are being screwed around with is pathetic business practice.

I agree with the bashing as a good kick in the nuts is what is needed to change current bad practice or attitude.

Maybe we can kick Stern in the nuts to get us code quicker. - I do not want to be completely negative on JJP

#814 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

He sure didn't do the initial "stiffing" by any means, but he doesn't help matters when he's been sitting on these people's $120k, then he comes on here and says that he should just donate it to charity since he doesn't know who should get it.

Yep and I think the financial downfall from this is going to sting a little. If 5-10 people cancel the hobbit, then that's a little sting. If JJPs actions cost him a 100 orders, then maybe that's the kick in the ass he needs.

#815 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

No. You go back and read it.

Re-read it all you want as it's the stupidest thing I've read from a company spokesperson in ages. Just did not need to be said in any context

#819 9 years ago
Quoted from Playerone:

The best thing for now is to understand how we've arrived at this place, which is a lesson for everyone. Consumers and manufactures. But to now fully focus on what needs to happen to get the machines home. Jeezus! I just realized that sounds like the plot form the WOZ movie! I digress.
We now enter into a boring stage! And boring is good. Boring means the head banging may be finished. Stick with us in this boring bit because it's only the tidal wave of your support that's help get us this far. Golden opportunity for Jack to come good, restore a little faith in people's trust and hopefully learn as much as we have. As a pinball junkie and operator, I need him making awesome games into the future.
I haven't heard back regarding Jacks requirement for the agreement letter. I think a week should be fair on this.

A week should be ample time for him to talk to his lawyers and get the requirements together. If he already got legal advice it should be fairly simple to update you in a week

#825 9 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

A week? Lawyers? LOL.

Well a week for Jack to continue contact with them or at least update them on progress.

#830 9 years ago
Quoted from fatality83:

Hmmm.... maybe this is why it's taking so long to produce the games. Guns don't have any arms, so it would be hard for them to assemble a game. Perhaps someone should photoshop some guns working on the assembly line, this would be hillarious.

Or maybe he does not have the cash flow to pay his suppliers or pays net 90 instead of net 30 who knows. Lots of things could be the issue. I think JJP gets more support from the pinball community if he's open about all of this.

#839 9 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

It may work out positive in the long run... but what I would expect in the short run would be a fair fraction of Hobbit preorders cancelled, with requests for refunds. And he would have to survive the short run first...

Maybe, but why not just say the obvious. We are working on the WOZLE in combination with the standards. We rely on a balance of positive cash flow and new orders to keep day to day operations moving and apologize for unforeseen delays in the production. I assure you that those that Pre ordered both the Hobbit and Woz will be first in line for the Hobbit.

- This would win some of those who waited forever over as the reward would be first in line for The Hobbit.

#846 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Exactly! JJP needs to hire a president that runs companies and Jack should stick to sales.

And then maybe investors would not have backed out.

#867 9 years ago
Quoted from ledge:

simple, wait until they are with distros in stock. and between now and then you'll keep busy playing your other 112 pins !.. no pre order BS.
sounds like a good plan.

Yep if you want a game, I'd almost guarantee new orders will get games before those that preordered. That's what happened with WOZ. I can buy one today, while 200 people are still waiting for a LE.

Please explain how that is acceptable?

#872 9 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

I couldn't care less about the supposed prestige of owning an LE. Not a single one of my non-pinball friends (which is everyone I see regularly or know well) has the faintest idea what it means or even knows that multiple version of a game exist. What I do care about are the extra features (LEDs, powder coat, shaker, etc.)--that, and cost savings if purchased in advance. Of course, I doubt I will ever prepay again, and I think the word is out that that model is defunct.

I do not see the LE market increasing in value. WOZECLE is currently going around $6700 - $7000

Only games that seem to be worth more than what they sold for are BIBLE and TRON LE. You might argue for LOTR LE and BSM, but none of the other LE games have increased in value. Maybe METLE holds value. Who knows, but the current Pre Order and LE model is broken.

#900 9 years ago
Quoted from TheDarkKnight68:

First and last ever post on this subject.
Lol, that's because the other 17201 people don't want to restate what is completely obvious and don't wanna join the fighting. No one likes drama (well, most don't), but this goes way deeper. 90% (nope, no facts to back it up, but its true) of this site is like me- they stay abreast of this because it's important. Not the names and drama details, but it's important. And I look at this as a "faceless" issue, and I'm shocked by the behavior of the company. I own a business in the service industry that can easily be compared to what JJP does. I am the head man, and I am 100% accountable to everything that happens in my business, regardless of who is to blame. Suppliers, any of my 120 employees, vendors, product, people, building, etc- I am accountable for it all and have to answer for it even if a situation was totally unavoidable, out of my control and no ones fault- people expect me to make amends. Lots of times even when THEY are wrong, it is necessary to appease to continue to enjoy positive growth. I don't get the luxury of shrugging my shoulders if I want to stay in business. Several others in business have stated it- I could NEVER get away with the shenanigans and I'm sorry- take the names and emotions out- this is a horrible business model (or at the very least horrible execution of it). People have been screwed. There's the non-transferrable warranty or the now non refundable deposits on Hobbit which are just spiteful, extremely poor policy choices which possess zero integrity. Some people don't have their games from before day 1- that is completely unacceptable, completely lacks integrity and cannot be defended, period. If there was any recourse whatsoever, most would take it, but there is no accountability built in for the consumer when an entire company accepts poor service. I am not hating, it's called business. I really, really want them to succeed too, but all they are doing is making future viable investors look elsewhere. If they had "spanked it" (in the context of delivery, timelines, etc etc- can you imagine if they had exceeded expectation?), now THAT would have been good for the industry. And guys, again, faceless!! I would never "wish" ill on another business, but this is America. Since when is it not ok to try and fail? Businesses close every day, businesses open every day. The world won't end if they fail, as sad as it would be, as it may open the door for another player.
Everyone is staying abreast of this... Very few are posting but everyone is watching. They've lost a helluva lot more current and future sales than 100 machines or any other estimation. Most people are not going to touch this- again, take the emotions out- company with a ten foot pole as they show no integrity. That is not hating one bit- that is an unemotional observer seeing it the way most people do... My First and last ever post on JJP- I only posted because some seem to think only the "players" on these threads are watching... Everyone is, trust me, we just don't want to pile on JJP needlessly, but lots of peeps won't ever support this company based on it's past behavior. Integrity is a one time deal.

ku-medium.jpg 18 KB

Bravo. I agree and am also a business owner who still cannot believe JJP gets away with this. Maybe I'm just jealous as life would be so much easier if everyone prepaid us

Jack should be looked at as a business and should not get away with these antics.

#902 9 years ago
Quoted from jungle:

But getting on for 800 have been supplied. When do you think the new boy here in UK will have made 800 ? I wouldn't take odds of even money on 2 years. Where is his cash flow going to come from ? The machine as it stands needs to be cheap. Is that going to be good business ?

I'll give you 5 that Heighway produces 800 games before 2016. Andrew is a sharp guy and will run a great business. He is making games and going to take money 30-60 days prior to shipment. There is no real preorder model, so he has incentive to move and build games.

Do not confuse yourself on this one. Spooky built 2 games in less than 2 years. there are some very sharp business minded pinball enthusiast, that can operate and run a respectable business. I'm 100% behind companies like Spooky and Heighway. These manufacturers are our hope for progress with $6K games. Stern is Stern and I will continue to support them, but I do not like the lack of code updates. JJP, well unless something changes I'm 100% done with them. The reason Stern LE games are now $8K is because of JJP. I'm not convinced Jack has done that much positive for the hobby besides setting up this ridiculous prepay 1-2 years before release model.

JPOP followed suit and I regret sending him my money. Sooner or later several of us are going to take a big loss on this prepay model when one of these manufacturer's fails to deliver.

I'm happy I'm out on the Hobbit and very nervous about having $6K plus with JPOP right now.

Guys like Heighway and Spooky, I will support and buy games knowing they will not have my $$ for long and that I can live with 50% payment and another 50% when the game is ready. JJP had my WOZ $$ for 2 years before I got a game.

Just not going to do it anymore. I wish the rest of you would do the same. Who really cares if one of the 6-8 pinball companies does not make it? Best of luck to all of them, but if they run a crooked business, any one of them, then they do not deserve to be in business and the marketplace will sort it out. None of them should get a free pass.

Stern, Spooky, Skit-B, Heighway, PPS, JJP, JPOP, dutch Pinball are the 8 players. My guess is they will not all survive. If I were a betting person my $$ goes with Spooky, Stern and Heighway as I like their business model. I'm on the fence with Dutch Pinball, PPS and Skit-B as far as sustainability. Do not get me wrong I like what they are doing, just not sure how it will shake out JJP and JPOP, well I think there business model needs major retooling in several different ways .

Would it really be that bad if we are left with 3-4 solid companies who we all can trust? This hobby cannot sustain 8 manufacturer's of games!! - That's my opinion, but law of averages dictates that these exact 8 will not be here in 5 years.

Enough said its free market and my advice is spend your $ wisely.

#904 9 years ago
Quoted from RGR:

Homepin makes that 9

Do you count Captain Nemo and Homepin's game? If so then its 10. What about the company in mexico that made Canasta remake? Exciting times for pinball, but no way all of these manufacturer's can survive and thrive.

I drew the line at those making at least 100 games

#910 9 years ago
Quoted from jungle:

My heart sunk when I read he was setting up in Merthyr Tydfil. This town is the NUMBER ONE target for ridicule/black humour in the UK. Among it's "records " is it's got the largest percentage of sickness welfare claimants in the UK and extremely high unemployment. The coal mines are long gone and the biggest employer Hoover ceased production work a few years ago.

Many people's response to being told ANY company is based there would be "oh dear ".

Without any moving pictures in the back box and relative lack of toys to JJP his only hope is a good game at a cheap price. But I am miles from hopeful that the figures/ cashflow add up.

Yeh, but he has money and maybe he's bringing employment to a desolate area. - We will see his game in production in a few weeks, so the answer is near

The Problem with JJP is one bad title or flop will kill his business. WOZ is so radically different that it is a must own for many. That will wear off a bit by The Hobbit. By game #3, it better be solid and production better be there.

#911 9 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I think an even more pertinent question then who will still be here in five years is which of those ten companies will get their first game Into full production at all.
Stern obviously is in full production. Planetary almost assuredly will go to full production since Stern is doing the production. JJP has a produced a lot of games (1,500 or so with standards?) and will almost assuredly finish the WOZLE run.
Who else will complete full production of their first game?

Well we know Spooky is doing runs of 100 now.

Heighway will have it

JJP has made a game

Skit-B should be on game 2-3

Dutch Pinball is kicking arse but that is a ?

PPS MMR are running and I assume they will put out 1 game a year until they pick a title that does not sell well ?

JPOP - ???????? Current pace dictates what, another 2-3 years away.

#914 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

This is another one where people have to start asking some hard questions. Love the guy but where is one game!

Magic Girl is way late. In his defense, money has stopped coming in. He has about 60% of the total and I have not made a payment in ages so at least he has some incentive. If he had all of it, well I'd be raising hell at the current pace. As I said, I'm not pre paying again

#941 9 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Are you serious? Jack had letters threatening suit sent out for people saying that the machine sucked on RGP.

Oh that's priceless

I do not know what is funnier

Jack threatening suite without any money to pay lawyers
or
The fact that he just threatened with letters

WOZ sucks - Now come sue me.

Note: WOZ doesn;t really suck, but I want to receive a threatening letter from JJP to frame

#970 9 years ago
Quoted from Playerone:

This is pretty much the case, although he agreed to the deal in November 2013. Machines were due for arrival in March this year. It wasn't until communications came to a grinding halt I started this thread to try and get some leverage.
Update - Jack has been communicating, he has forwarded his attorney a draft agreement that I scripted and will get him to add or subtract anything that will make it work for both parties. This should be done by July 20.
So far Jack has been forthcoming and willing to work through this to a resolution. Let's hope it stays this way.

That is very promising news. I think Jack finally realized what will happen if he does not follow through in getting these games to the group.

#974 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Pretty much a pathetic joke and horrendous PR move…….can't imagine such stupidity

Yeh I really want to see it and would like the recipient to post it pretty pretty please with a cherry on top

#975 9 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

Little shout out to you WOZ owners/buyers. Enjoy.
» YouTube video

Disclaimer Warning!! You may wet yourself from laughing too hard at this video

http://www.youtube.com/embed/O9aER3G9K2M?autoplay=1&rel=0

#993 9 years ago
Quoted from fatality83:

I wished I could see this letter.

Plus one. I want / need to see it

#1017 9 years ago
Quoted from Playerone:

Jack again has been in contact and has indicated that his attorney will hopefully have an agreement within the week.
He is keen to get this moving as fast as possible and create a "real timeline".
Just have to sit tight, keep our eye on the prize, keep the communication open and flowing. Hopefully we're on the right path.

Great news. I think Jack had his hand forced and has to make right. I for one will support jjp if he comes through for you guys.

Hopefully, you will have your games soon.

2 weeks later
#1130 9 years ago

Did the final agreement get sent?

#1174 9 years ago
Quoted from drsfmd:

Jack should do what the courts tell him to do. Perhaps he thought better of the promise he made (and frankly shouldn't have made) when he considered the risk he was exposing JJP to. He was foolish to do that, and should admit as much. That's the kind of move that gets you sued by people no matter how well intentioned you are.

Well said

#1186 9 years ago

I do not know. I pre ordered full throttle, but cancelled my Hobbit. The only reason I see to preorder is an upfront discount assuming the game will ship within a few months of ordering.

#1202 9 years ago
Quoted from BoozeMarlin:

Sorry chief...you try reading all 24 pgs worth of posts in one sitting. It was exhausting. Thus all the mate

It should be published.

1 month later
#1420 9 years ago

Well the Rescue Edition sounds awesome. Looking forward to seeing one. I'm also happy as I can now buy a Hobbit as JJP is making things right.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 24.50
$ 5.00
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 91.00
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hank527.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/we-want-our-games-jack-guarnieri-2?tu=hank527 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.