Topic Stats

• 1,456 posts
  • 225 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 82 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

22 Rescue Down Under.JPG
image-39.jpg
image.jpg
1381599553_CheneyHeart-1.jpg
uhhhu.png
IMG_8184.jpg
IMG_8183.jpg
you-suck-blow-me.jpg
spit take 2.gif
Journey.jpg
Maersk Sealand oops.jpg
image-65.jpg
img002 (1).jpg
Bumper Action Amusements. Depositor Circular (2).pdf (PDF preview)
mallows.gif
image-346.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fna_royam.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#5 5 years ago

The link of the thread that was locked said something about locking the thread till July 6th and revisiting it then. I can understand the frustration but if you reference a thread that the conclusion of the thread says let's revisit July 6th why not wait till July 6th to revisit?

#8 5 years ago

He said a "few weeks" , you have said a few weeks means exactly 3 weeks. Don't really want to get into a semantic argument and I have nothing but sympathy for the monetary wrongs that have happened to all of the Bumper purchasers but it certainly seems like your transferring your understandable anger at the Bumper "scoundrels" over to Jack. Now if in the fullness of time after all the variables and time frames are considered either Jack will pocket the money- not ship the machines he has promised too and indeed can be considered a "scoundrel" . If he comes through on the 22 machine shipment then he looks pretty unscoundral like by my eyes.

1 week later
#578 5 years ago

Don't close the thread down just yet. This is one of the major threads i've been following and i'm sure the proffesional Mr. Hyde Playerone that just emerged will get all Jekyll soon if things go poorly and i wanna watch!!! Seriously i hope it gets resolved amicably but i will keep taking a peek at this thread because unfortunatelly tragic situations ( money loss/delays/ thievery from Bumpers/ glimmers of hope) are interesting.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fna_royam.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside