IMG_8184.jpg
IMG_8183.jpg
you-suck-blow-me.jpg
spit take 2.gif
Journey.jpg
Maersk Sealand oops.jpg
image-65.jpg
img002 (1).jpg
Bumper Action Amusements. Depositor Circular (2).pdf (PDF preview)
mallows.gif
image-346.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daveh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#14 9 years ago

In... Before...

1 week later
#482 9 years ago
Quoted from tl54hill:

I hadn't heard it fell through I just remember he press release announcing it. Not sure if that would be better or worse.

In America we call it wild speculation.

Quoted from gambit3113:

What partners? That deal fell through. At least all evidence suggests it did.

And this is called speculation.

Quoted from tl54hill:

I agree the communications has become a mess, but jack may be trying to get stubborn and push his partners around by saying it's the right thing to do. Whatever is going on is not simple. This is undoubtedly a very "human" issue. Wishing you all the best and hoping for a quick resolution.

And this is called more wild speculation.

#504 9 years ago
Quoted from ek77:

Are you sure Jack will come through how's the game you made payments on 39 months ago playing.

Man, you hurt my head sometimes. Slow down a bit and proofread what you wrote before hitting the Send Post button. You can blame a few on autocorrect but cabbage.

1 week later
#947 9 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

I don't own a Wizard of Oz or Hobbit....and frankly don't believe in this kind of business model.

Not having an actual position in this hasn't stopped anyone else.

#955 9 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Nor should it. Pinball forum. Pinball company. Pinball hobbyists. Pinball money. Pinball resources. Pinball connections.

Oh don't get me wrong Gambit, I agree. Everyone here has the right to go into any thread here and pollute the crap out of it while calling it "a discussion" or "expression of opinion". Just as I can express the opinion that it is poor judgement to do that. It leads to a disagreeable situation, but my opinion of that won't stop people from shitting at the kitchen table. And your opinion won't make me like smelling shit as I'm eating dinner. So by all means, have at it.

#959 9 years ago
Quoted from vex:

what would be even shittier is everyone agreeing about everything pinball related and having no spirited debate about the issues. if you are eating it for dinner i suggest plugging your nose, that's what i did when eating liver as a kid.
pegs.jpg 2 KB

Vex I like spirited debate about pinball. But the mention of the word WOZ or JJP doesn't bring spirited debate. It brings ax grinding. It has for quite a long time.

And Gambit, I'll be sending you my email as well because I'm curious about that issue.

#1006 9 years ago
Quoted from Mato:

Congratulations DaveH, your the 1000th post........ what do you win? You will win your Woz delivered July 2015.

Actually my WOZ was delivered in October 2013, and has since become my favorite game (by a mile). I usually wouldn't say that in this thread because the wait and the uncertainty of all the people that got screwed by Bumper sucks. No matter what happens as a resolution it will never fully make up for what Bumper did. And in my opinion if the games had been ready on time, Bumper would have just dumped out and stolen the money earlier. Wherever this thread goes that is what it's really about. Bumper ripped off a bunch of customers money, and the people that ran that itteration of Bumper should have wound up in Jail. I hope it gets resolved as best it can, but nobody is going to be made whole from it.

And only because I haven't seen this in the 1000 posts here, will the agreement that is reached in the end include the signatures of the liquidators of that itteration of Bumper? Because I'd be really surprised if they didn't pop their heads up and say that money Jack has is theirs and then impound anything he sends. I just think this is all a much more complex issue than it gets made out to be by some people.

#1012 9 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

I already have a release from the liquidator

I wasn't aware of this. Thanks.

1 week later
#1054 9 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

I hope they send a couple of saws with those 22 machines. I'm still curious who will receive, sell and divvy the proceeds since there are 3 times as many victims as machines.

Hence the involvement of lawyers to have it all in writing first.

Quoted from SadSack:

Who is going to receive the games? You?

Hence the involvement of lawyers to have it all in writing first.

3 weeks later
#1303 9 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

You might want to edit this post to make it clear up top that you're cutting and pasting an old email from "New Bumper" -- a bit confusing otherwise!

I agree. I was reading it and like "What??". Then I got to the bottom and heard "April Fools".

#1318 9 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

So is there nothing further really about going after the $300k that's also missing ?

Stolen by Bumper long ago. Nothing to get back and the company no longer exists.

2 weeks later
#1357 9 years ago
Quoted from eavedesian:

1000 ECLE 100 Down unders 22 Rescue and finally Ruby Red. So glad I got in on this "special" part of pinball history. I really do feel speshul...

image-65.jpgimage-65.jpg

1 week later
#1375 9 years ago
Quoted from Audioenslaved:

This post was a month ago and still nothing...

Playerone posted this 1 week and 1 day ago:

Quoted from Playerone:

I estimate this to take around 2 weeks as the group is highly motivated, we can then ask Jack for an accurate shipping date.

That is not nothing.

10 months later
#1455 8 years ago
Quoted from Ginger:

Thanks for the updates fellow Pinsiders- the old Arcade Alley cat is back and ready for some more action. I heard Mr Noodle Box got canned/sacked by Mr Bobby Farrell. I feel sorry Mr Noodlebox, I was not kind to him in the past ( & upset some fellow pinsiders & went off the tangent). but overall Mr Noodlebox was doing his job for Mr Farrell the Fox and tried his best. Bob Farrell has been involved with 10 failed companies and according to the latest info from you guys, he's started another business in San Jose California and now Footscray??? Perhaps Mr Farrell should go into business with Franco Cozzo and sell the amusement machines as "entertainment furniture". I remember old Del used to bring a lot of de-commissioned machines from Italy ( where old fabulous Franco got his unique furniture, the American members should check out Franco Cozzo's furniture on the Net, straight out of a Godfather movie) . Watch this space... more unfolding, everyone getting new news all the time. This sounds REALLLY BIG guys !!!

You really should be starting this in a new thread.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 91.00
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daveh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/we-want-our-games-jack-guarnieri-2?tu=daveh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.