IMG_8184.jpg
IMG_8183.jpg
you-suck-blow-me.jpg
spit take 2.gif
Journey.jpg
Maersk Sealand oops.jpg
image-65.jpg
img002 (1).jpg
Bumper Action Amusements. Depositor Circular (2).pdf (PDF preview)
mallows.gif
image-346.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chippewa-pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#228 9 years ago

Yet another thread that turned into WOZ bashing when the topic isn't related. It's about the Austrailians getting their pins folks. Go to the 'Why do people hate WOZ' thread.

#566 9 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

There you go. Do business with this company and man at you own peril. A man's word is his bond, and there are too many examples of this one's word amounting to nothing but false promises and reneged or compromised follow through.
My condolences to the Aussies that just got kicked right in the ass. Yet again.

I agree with this, but I'm sure Jack is getting legal counsel on what he should do. He probably wanted to build and ship the pins so he didn't have to give the money back, but that may not be an option now.

We shouldn't just jump to conclusions. Just let it play out. Don't you think the best thing to do for the Austrailians is to get them as much of their money back as possible?

#592 9 years ago

I'm a fan. I'm just not going to comment on something I don't fully understand. People who bash or praise without knowing all the facts are the ones who end up with egg on their face. I'd rather listen to the lawyers give their opinions... never thought I'd say that!!

2 weeks later
#1015 9 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

Looks like a duck, Sounds like a duck, mmm what do you think?

Why anyone would do business with them (Bumper n) at this point is beyond me.

3 weeks later
#1258 9 years ago
Quoted from Noodlebox:

Hmmmmm....... So another week for the "finishing touches". Then two months for the games to be built at that rate. Essentially Jack is buying himself another 2+ months to ship these games.
Doesn't seem like he's really that keen to fix up the OZ WOZ mess, does it? If he was truly keen, he would make all the games ASAP, and not in dribs and drabs spread over a few weeks (obviously he needs the cash flow from later games to cover the cost of making the OZ WOZ). In which case, if a dizzy pops up and wants ten standard games then the OZ games 2will get bumper again...
Suggest you ask Jack for photos every week of finished games in boxes with serial numbers and shipping to Aus. Make sure the boxes are sealed and not just empty...
(Robin this post is not agenda driven, it is a commercial test of a supplier's genuine commitment to supply.)

Show me one of your posts where you've added value to what playerone is getting accomplished. The fact that you had to say it's not agenda driven says it all. If you want to help your fellow countrymen, do them a favor and close your laptop. You are simply an instigator who just continuously wants to stir the pot.

#1327 9 years ago
Quoted from Playerone:

With only a few more items to negotiate we are closer than ever to seeing production of the lost 22.Jack has been in contact almost daily, he is motivated and wants this finalised as much as we do.In regard to the machines, there won't be any of the originally ordered ECLE's being sent as they were unfortunately lost due to Bumpers fraud.However, Jack wanted to do something "special". Pending the results of a WOZ group vote of approval, which is underway at the moment, the proposal is to make the "WOZ RESCUE EDITION".It will be strictly limited to 22 numbered machines that will only be for sale in Australia.The idea of the RESCUE theme came as a representation of the whole sorry saga. It also ties into one of the games major modes. Understand people might say there are already enough versions, but we really did need something to make a statement and acknowledge what happened and hopefully bring closure to this mess.

Sounds like great ongoing progress. You guys deserve to have your own 'special' version. I don't think you'll hear any complaints about 'another version'.

2 weeks later
#1360 9 years ago
Quoted from eavedesian:

1000 ECLE 100 Down unders 22 Rescue and finally Ruby Red. So glad I got in on this "special" part of pinball history. I really do feel speshul...

There's only 1 in my house. I smile every time I play it.

3 weeks later
#1405 9 years ago
Quoted from Audioenslaved:

I've read the release letter about 5 times now and I really have no clue what the release letter says... But yes I have the letter now to find some who understand bs talk so I can sign!!

Post it. Lots of lawyers around here.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 91.00
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 24.50
$ 5.00
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

13,000 (OBO)
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chippewa-pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/we-want-our-games-jack-guarnieri-2?tu=chippewa-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.