IMG_8184.jpg
IMG_8183.jpg
you-suck-blow-me.jpg
spit take 2.gif
Journey.jpg
Maersk Sealand oops.jpg
image-65.jpg
img002 (1).jpg
Bumper Action Amusements. Depositor Circular (2).pdf (PDF preview)
mallows.gif
image-346.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pintoxicated.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#129 9 years ago
Quoted from Mato:

You know what I found interesting that these guys that have been ripped off by whoever have only come on the pinside forum to bag out JJ, how about instead of using a forum you have never supported before you take some of your Woz funded money you have and send someone to the USA to go and personally meet with JJ and hear it from the horses mouth, its not the Aussie way to bag a bloke out we normally do things man to man.

Good idea. Jack....when are you coming down to Australia to sort this out man to man and explain to your Australian customers WTF went wrong?

#279 9 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

hey,
with all the Aussie's on here...
is this the real map of Australia ?

australia-dangers.jpg 33 KB

You seriously don't want us to start listing all the completely F'd up things that have happened in the USA or come from the USA do you? Terrorism, countless school massacres, slavery, KKK, abducted kids that are imprisoned and kept as sex slaves, countless reality TV shows that are nothing but rubbish, the Kardashians and I am sure the list can go on and on and on. ;o)

#281 9 years ago
Quoted from Mato:

I'm not sure if there is a big enough want over here for Woz and if these would sell.........$130000 divided by 22 is $6k a machine is that what your going to sell these at.
Also what happens to the other 57 people that had deposits down, do they get anything or is it just for the people that have fully paid.
Looks like it could be another bumper mess just this time with the woz group.

So what do you suggest?

I can't think of a better way actually. I am unsure if the machines will sell at RRP either but the group knows who paid what. That figure gets converted to a %'age or entitlement. When all machines are sold off, each person gets an agreed amount that corresponds to the amount they initially deposited. Each of the 79 get an opportunity to buy one of the machines and I am sure if there aren't enough machines to go round, some sort of raffle will be held to determine who gets the opportunity to buy a machine. Seems quite straight forward this end, the guys just need the machines to sell or at the very least, some sort of update evidenced by pics as was agreed and promised by JJP.

#311 9 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

Here's an idea, if the USA is so messed up why don't you guys build your own pinball machine? Or anything of value for that matter instead of buying our stuff then complaining about it. Don't open the topic of which country is better unless you're ready for a landslide of comments. We can start with how each country came to exist.

Oh dear, obviously you don't understand or realise tongue in cheek humour.

We are making our own pinball machine by the way which WILL be released in 2015.

As for how each country came to exist, well you see it all started many years ago - it is called the Big Bang Theory - actually that is something good that you guys have produced. Love the show.

#315 9 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

Pintoxicated's comments are way off base and out of line. And he posts these on the 4th of July? It takes a lot to upset me personally, but as a person who fought for this country, I'm drawing a line on this one. Talking about the bad things that came out of the US, while in a thread essentially "begging for help" for the poor unfortunate Australians that were ripped off by their own people. Not a testament to the strength of your country really.....I'm positive someone will correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't this bumper fellow an Australian? An Australian rips off other Australians and this becomes our problem how exactly? I feel bad for the people who are out money, but there are a lot of American's who haven't received their games yet either. And now we are reading posts trashing the US from the very ones posting for help from the US? I say to send the $130k back and let them work it out themselves. Jack can easily get $8k each for those 22 games totaling 176k. Problem solved!

Seriously mate, take a chill pill, get your facts correct and enjoy the 4th. Once again it is Ok for you guys to sling some dirt at us Aussies but you can't handle getting some in return. At least some guys have a sense of humour.

You say you fought for your country, who is one of your strongest and most loyal allies? I must admit, I love your passion for your country, you guys do it very well. On the flip side, how about you realise that we Aussies also take pride in our country and if you dish some dirt on us, expect to get some back.

This is a Pinball Forum, how about we get back on topic??

#316 9 years ago
Quoted from tracelifter:

Sneak peek of the shipping box.

chinese-take-out.jpg 12 KB

#370 9 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

How is that any different from your "mate" starting the shitstorm with "tongue in cheek" humor? What do his comments have anything to do with pinball? By the way, all you have to do is google "sex slaves in Australia" and a bunch of incidents pop up. I guess that happens there too.
Oh, and as for the Kardashians, not much I can say about them. They are a huge embarrassment and even I wish they could be deported. But then again if I was in charge, I would have thrown out Justin Beber a long time ago.

Some of you guys are seriously proving yourselves to be dicks. Go back through the thread and you will see there was a map of Australia posted first which if heavens forbid was posted on Australia Day I would have taken great offence to. As most with some sense of humour would do, I retaliated with a post outlining some of the USA's somewhat dubious history and/or events. Bugger me, suck it up, just like Eddy Murphy's farting game...yeah you got me and I got you back. End of story and let's go get a beer.

As for Justin Bieber, I actually thought he was Canadian so I didn't mention him but since you bring him up......WTF!!!!

For a hobby that is supposed to be good clean fun for everyone, it certainly is F'd up at times.

#371 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

No you aren't making your own game. It's wholly outsourced.

I suppose you are half right. An Australian company has their factory in China where all of their R&D and production is taking place. Unfortunately it is cheaper for them to run their business this way. I think you will find also that they are making all of their own parts from top to bottom and everything in between.

#386 9 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

Last thing I'm going to say about the issue: beer, country maps, the Kardashians and Justin Beber are all poking back and forth in good fun. BUT, when you brought up Terrorism, school shootings, slavery, the KKK, and sex trafficking............those topics are in no way funny and in very bad taste. THAT is what you said that offended me, and it still offends me! You can offer some half ass apology in the form of "suck it up" or take a chill pill mate, or whatever else you said. I don't consider that an apology. Oh well, I'm done talking about it.
To the other civil Australians: I wish you luck on this deal. I hate to see anyone get screwed.
To Pintoxicated - pm me if you want to further discuss this issue. I don't see the need myself. Either way, we don't need to include the pinside population with this any longer.
Chris

My last post on this topic as well. Have a look at that map of Australia and you will see things listed as derranged gunman, backpacker murders to name a few. I took offence to this and as such, returned fire. Eye for an eye and all that. Civility works both ways. Someone puts crap on my country and I will defend it. I don't recall anyone of you guys saying that the Aussie map post was in bad taste but when I defend my country I am the worst in the world. It is unfortunate that any of this stuff has taken place in either of our countries - we both have our issues which cannot be denied but clearly that is not for discussion on a pinball forum.

I agree enough has been said and it is not relevant to pinball anyway but pleeease, do something with that little brat Bieber for all our sake.

#757 9 years ago
Quoted from vex:

gary doesn't need to talk, his actions/production speaks for him.

Have to agree. I don't ever recall anything close to this happening with Stern. The biggest gripe people have with Stern is code updates which have always happened in the long run. Stern have a very solid distributor here in Australia as well whom I can't say a bad word about after numerous dealings with them. I spose you can't beat knowing who's who in the pinball market and experience.

Looks like a step forward at the very least for the WOZ group. All the best guys.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 91.00
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.50
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pintoxicated.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/we-want-our-games-jack-guarnieri-2?tu=Pintoxicated and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.