IMG_8184.jpg
IMG_8183.jpg
you-suck-blow-me.jpg
spit take 2.gif
Journey.jpg
Maersk Sealand oops.jpg
image-65.jpg
img002 (1).jpg
Bumper Action Amusements. Depositor Circular (2).pdf (PDF preview)
mallows.gif
image-346.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Audioenslaved.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#1073 9 years ago

I don't think Jack will make any of those games he is happy to let the 77 odd customers swing away in the wind. Thanks for taking my hope of ever seeing my game Jack. Thank you

1 week later
#1129 9 years ago

Daily bump...

#1131 9 years ago

Not that I've been a party too

#1133 9 years ago
Quoted from Playerone:

Not yet. Could have a start date this week according to Jack.

Is something coming out that I have to sign?

#1137 9 years ago

Unbelievable...

#1144 9 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

Playerone started this thread and has gotten results. He is the one in talks with jack directly and I think you should let him lead. He's the one that got Jack to come to the table. As of his last post he said " I do believe he's a good guy that's trying to do the right thing and balance a challenging business. " If negotiations go belly up, I'm sure playerone will let everyone know, so as long as he's posting things are moving forward, I think the all around flaming should stop.

Only because he went public and people's opinion of Jack started to change. Otherwise we would still be getting the run around! Jack PROMISED me a machine and a friend of mine can verify that as he was in the room when he said that. I doubt I'll get a machine because I don't have the funds to buy another WOZ they've been spent already! Pinball should be fun but this is not. Keep the flame on high we might get a result... Soonish...

#1155 9 years ago
Quoted from vex:

i have all the confidence in jjp resolving this issue at some point in the near future. failure to do so would destroy the confidence of many collectors and could possibly trigger a "run on the bank" (refunds) which would be potentially very problematic with their ability to function. i would think jjp would like to have closure on this issue just as badly as you guys.

I was promised delivery of my game on multiple occasions over the past 3 years and now I won't be getting a game at all... Jack promised me a game to my face over Skype I doubt I will get that. So I have no faith that Jack will deliver anything but another broken "promise" if you believe any of his words anymore. I don't.

I happy for all you guys who have had your problems fixed by Jack but this problem has been lingering for over a year now. If your game was not repair for over a year I'm sure you'd be just as pissed... We are waiting for cents on the dollar here. No longer am I waiting for a game

#1192 9 years ago
Quoted from Noodlebox:

For those who were not in the AusWOZ ginger group, there is still recourse if anyone can be bothered.

For Aussies or non Aussies?

#1203 9 years ago
Quoted from Playerone:

The 22 machines are already spoken for.

Really I haven't been in any communication lately saying that they're all gone... Even though I don't have the funds to buy one

#1204 9 years ago

But sounds like I'll be getting my cents in the dollar soonish.... Bahaaaaaaaa fml!

#1228 9 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

I have a list of buyers, if there are more than 22, I have a few extra ECLE, AULE and 75th's people can choose from, the plan is to look after as many of the WOZ buyers as possible who want to buy a game.
Lets get as many people as possible to enjoy JJP games and put the mess behind and enjoy pinball.

Make the machines jack and then you won't have to hear from 70 odd angry Aussies ever again! Plain simple!

#1229 9 years ago

Flame on! I will stop this when I get EVIDENCE that the games are being made and shipped. Until then flame on!

#1234 9 years ago

Can a moderator please pm me

#1236 9 years ago
Quoted from pauloz:

There is an end coming. Scott has it under control, just be patient for a little longer.

The letter from his "lawyers" has been coming for 3 weeks now. I'm sorry Paul but the wait it out option has expired! Keep it in everyone's eye so they can see what they're getting into before giving this godly man any money until hey has done the right thing by us and the apparent 40 other WOZECLE game buyers

#1240 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

There you go. Now you might get somewhere. Smart move

Getting no where faster than JJP making WOZ games

#1244 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Good luck getting the slave to sign lol

Dude I'll sign I'll even post a thanks and call Jack for finally getting around to supplying games he should have 2 years ago. Hell next time I'm in the states I'll even shake his hand and thank him!

I'm sick of being jerked around by JJP being told for 3 years that it's not far it's not far only see a company go bust taking my money with it. Then on top of that being told it'll be sorted within 3 months it'll be fine I need time. 3 months go by I need another 3 months because of reason BS come on really! Stop jerking my chain make to 22 games and be finish with this debacle!

#1245 9 years ago

I'm not asking him to make me or the 70 other Aussie WOZ buyers whole never have never will!

ALL I'm DEMANDING, because quite clearly asking is going no where, do what you say you're going to do! That's all nothing more nothing less!

1 week later
#1351 9 years ago

Scott has the lawyers letter been sent around yet I still haven't gotten my copy to sign and return...

#1355 9 years ago
Quoted from sanctumwear:

Is there any news about the other 33 games that were ready to ship 3 months ago? I never saw the pics.

You'd have to ask Wayne but there were no pics. So I'm guessing it didn't happen...

#1362 9 years ago

I thought you weren't a fan rich

1 week later
#1373 9 years ago
Quoted from Playerone:

We are closer than ever to a resolution. Jack has sent us a release letter that all WOZ group members will sign giving JJP security that they will not be challenged once they build and ship 22 WOZ Rescue's. The WOZ directors have reviewed the agreement and only need a couple of minor administrational changes to be made before sending it out for a formal sign off. Once we have a full sign off and all agreements are sent back to JJP, I estimate this to take around 2 weeks as the group is highly motivated, we can then ask Jack for an accurate shipping date.
The title "Rescue Edition" was well excepted by the group and Jack has expressed his enthusiasm for this very significant title run as well.
Again, thanks for all the backing from you guys!!!!

Any more news? I haven't received an email to sign off yet...

#1374 9 years ago
Quoted from Playerone:

Jack is putting the finishing touches on the agreement with his attorney today. He has agreed to build 3 machines a week slipping them into his current schedule. He wants all machines to be shipped by the start of November. Our job now is to get everything signed off for Jack then it all systems go.

This post was a month ago and still nothing...

1 week later
#1403 9 years ago

I've read the release letter about 5 times now and I really have no clue what the release letter says... But yes I have the letter now to find some who understand bs talk so I can sign!!

2 months later
#1451 9 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

Update posted on the JJP forum that all 22 machines are finished and ready to ship.

22 Rescue Down Under.JPG 17 KB

Wow thought I'd never see the day... Just wished it was 2 years ago when I could've gotten a machine. Ce la vie...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 16.95
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Audioenslaved.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/we-want-our-games-jack-guarnieri-2?tu=Audioenslaved and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.