IMG_8184.jpg
IMG_8183.jpg
you-suck-blow-me.jpg
spit take 2.gif
Journey.jpg
Maersk Sealand oops.jpg
image-65.jpg
img002 (1).jpg
Bumper Action Amusements. Depositor Circular (2).pdf (PDF preview)
mallows.gif
image-346.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 1,456 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 30.
#1051 9 years ago
Quoted from Noodlebox:

Good luck with that Scott. Truly.
But call me a cynic, methinks JJP will set up an agreement with you to seem like it's all being sorted out (like all previous conversations and promises), and then will find reasons not to make the games just yet until all other machines are made and paid for incl Ruby WOZ, AULE and outstanding orders for standards. They will schmooze you and reassure you while making sure they have a back door, and they'll use it.
I expect you will find some "get out" clauses in case something comes up that supposedly leaves JJP exposed somehow. Look for clauses that would allow JJP not to make your games for any reason at all ie potential liability if any other Oz Woz buyer not in your group decides to take some action.
JJP need to know this is the end of their line for stringing out Aussie WOZ buyers for 3 and a half years.
If JJP don't deliver this time, there is still one more thing you can do to get Jack's real attention.

Keep trolling, nobody takes anything you say seriously.

#1052 9 years ago

I hope they send a couple of saws with those 22 machines. I'm still curious who will receive, sell and divvy the proceeds since there are 3 times as many victims as machines.

#1053 9 years ago
Quoted from Playerone:

..The meeting was to decide on what elements Jack needed written into the agreement so to tick all his boxes and give him confidence he won't be persued by any WOZ groupers after he sends the promised 22 machines. ..

Who is going to receive the games? You?

#1054 9 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

I hope they send a couple of saws with those 22 machines. I'm still curious who will receive, sell and divvy the proceeds since there are 3 times as many victims as machines.

Hence the involvement of lawyers to have it all in writing first.

Quoted from SadSack:

Who is going to receive the games? You?

Hence the involvement of lawyers to have it all in writing first.

#1055 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

arn't you part of the original company that was the start of all this????

He was not part of the original Bumper that caused this mess, but he was part of Bumper no 2 who assured us all would be well whilst knowing full well that it was not and that the money was long gone.

I would not believe a word or what this liar has to say.

He has zero credibility and I am not quite sure why he is sticking his nose in.

#1056 9 years ago

Good luck guys.... Fingers crossed here for this to fnally work out....

#1057 9 years ago

Box of noodles, Can of worms.. Same leopard, different spots.. The one who could never lie straight in bed. A business adviser one minute, an employee the next. To try and become the Savior of all things foul. A mouth piece for all.. FFS.

Good luck to all concerned - it'll happen eventually, and even better for never giving up..

#1058 9 years ago
Quoted from pauloz:

He was not part of the original Bumper that caused this mess, but he was part of Bumper no 2 who assured us all would be well whilst knowing full well that it was not and that the money was long gone.
I would not believe a word or what this liar has to say.
He has zero credibility and I am not quite sure why he is sticking his nose in.

I came in after all the games had been sold and the money already spent. I worked with what I was told. That was to be that the new business would take over the franchise and work with Jack to get the games, I have an email from Jack to another person saying that the Bumper changeover was a "just a formality", but since found Jack was already working behind the scenes to change distributor for someone who would pay more money up front - the change of Bumper ownership just gave him the chance to dump Bumper and pocket what he had been paid already. What Farrell/Bumper did was wrong, in both iterations of the company. Jack himself has dirty hands as he had no intention of allowing the transfer of the franchise despite letting Bumper tell peop,e it was going ahead, and that changeover is what exposed Bumper's earlier shenanigans. This was luck for Jack, not a planned outcome for him.

To add to this, I have since found out the unethical GM and one of the earlier directors appear to have a history of scamming people. Farrell has been trying to milk a US investor to set up another bar but hopefully the concerted efforts of three of us based in Australia have deterred the partner from letting Farrell get his hands on her money. I've also done what I can to get Farrell deported as an overstayer, but it's not in my power to revoke his visa.

Look I enjoyed selling pinball and amusement games, it was a fun industry, but knowing what I found out after working at Bumper I have no regrets leaving there even though it took 5 months to find another job and I have family to support.

Blame me for the fiasco if you want an accessible identity who you can contact, I don't mind, all I know is I did what I was paid for and then I left after finding out I had been misled on several things and have since tried to have this cancerous pairing excised. It doesn't get people's money back but it might get some closure and help prevent other scams from getting off the ground.

#1059 9 years ago
Quoted from woka:

Box of noodles, Can of worms.. Same leopard, different spots.. The one who could never lie straight in bed. A business adviser one minute, an employee the next. To try and become the Savior of all things foul. A mouth piece for all.. FFS.
Good luck to all concerned - it'll happen eventually, and even better for never giving up..

I wasn't the architect or the beneficiary of the scam. Bumper owes me >$3k and a week before Xmas owed me 4 weeks pay at that time, while Farrell paid himself $90k and had access to another $13k over 3 months.

#1060 9 years ago

Anyway fellas, what I'm saying is I hope Scotty can pull it off but I fear Jack will just use the lawyers' involvement to buy himself some more time and excuses.

#1061 9 years ago
Quoted from Noodlebox:

Blame me for the fiasco if you want an accessible identity who you can contact

I think it would be more appropriate to say that people completely mistrust you because of your excessive lying and condescending attitude rather than looking for an accessible identity to contact and blame for the fiasco. I can confidently say that I don't know a single person in the Australian pinball community that wants anything to do with you.

#1062 9 years ago
Quoted from Noodlebox:

Anyway fellas, what I'm saying is I hope Scotty can pull it off but I fear Jack will just use the lawyers' involvement to buy himself some more time and excuses.

Best chances of their success would be for you to extricate yourself from this thread and ANY discussions on the matter.

You may then also have the free time needed to work on the bigger project of extricating your head from your ass.

#1063 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

You may then also have the free time needed to work on the bigger project of extricating your head from your ass.

Pix or it didn't happen...

head up ass.jpghead up ass.jpg
#1064 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Pix or it didn't happen...

head up ass.jpg 38 KB

In N Out.jpgIn N Out.jpg

#1065 9 years ago
Quoted from Noodlebox:

.....What Farrell/Bumper did was wrong, in both iterations of the company. Jack himself has dirty hands as he had no intention of allowing the transfer of the franchise despite letting Bumper tell peop,e it was going ahead, and that changeover is what exposed Bumper's earlier shenanigans. This was luck for Jack, not a planned outcome for him......

Why would jack transfer the franchise rights if as you say Bumper was wrong in both iterations of the company?

I think Jack did the right thing by ending his involvment with the company. this whole thing is a cluster which is hopefully coming to the best end it can at this time.

#1066 9 years ago
Quoted from Gomer1969:

Why would jack transfer the franchise rights if as you say Bumper was wrong in both iterations of the company?
I think Jack did the right thing by ending his involvment with the company. this whole thing is a cluster which is hopefully coming to the best end it can at this time.

Jack would not know how Del Rees/Farrell treated customer payments, it was none of his business, just as he would not know the workings inside other distributors.

So there was no reason for Jack NOT to transfer the franchise, but he was being tempted by another distributor who was waving money around the place so was looking for a reason to shift the distributorship and the Bumper changeover gave him one.

#1067 9 years ago
Quoted from Andyj965:

I think it would be more appropriate to say that people completely mistrust you because of your excessive lying and condescending attitude rather than looking for an accessible identity to contact and blame for the fiasco. I'm can confidently say that I don't know a single person in the Australian pinball community that wants anything to do with you.

If I was lied to and passed it on without knowing it was a lie then I wasn't lying intentionally. Are Jack's continued missed dates lies? If he knew he couldn't make the date when he gave the date then they were. If he was genuine in his estimate then he wasn't. At what point do repeated wrong guesses become lies?

#1068 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Best chances of their success would be for you to extricate yourself from this thread and ANY discussions on the matter.

Why? to make room for you? I don't swing that way. Best to leave me to my own contortions.

#1069 9 years ago
Quoted from Noodlebox:

Best to leave me to my own contortions.

Well put.

#1070 9 years ago
Quoted from Noodlebox:

I came in after all the games had been sold and the money already spent. I worked with what I was told. That was to be that the new business would take over the franchise and work with Jack to get the games, I have an email from Jack to another person saying that the Bumper changeover was a "just a formality", but since found Jack was already working behind the scenes to change distributor for someone who would pay more money up front - the change of Bumper ownership just gave him the chance to dump Bumper and pocket what he had been paid already. What Farrell/Bumper did was wrong, in both iterations of the company. Jack himself has dirty hands as he had no intention of allowing the transfer of the franchise despite letting Bumper tell peop,e it was going ahead, and that changeover is what exposed Bumper's earlier shenanigans. This was luck for Jack, not a planned outcome for him.
To add to this, I have since found out the unethical GM and one of the earlier directors appear to have a history of scamming people. Farrell has been trying to milk a US investor to set up another bar but hopefully the concerted efforts of three of us based in Australia have deterred the partner from letting Farrell get his hands on her money. I've also done what I can to get Farrell deported as an overstayer, but it's not in my power to revoke his visa.
Look I enjoyed selling pinball and amusement games, it was a fun industry, but knowing what I found out after working at Bumper I have no regrets leaving there even though it took 5 months to find another job and I have family to support.
Blame me for the fiasco if you want an accessible identity who you can contact, I don't mind, all I know is I did what I was paid for and then I left after finding out I had been misled on several things and have since tried to have this cancerous pairing excised. It doesn't get people's money back but it might get some closure and help prevent other scams from getting off the ground.

Rack off Jamie, you are not wanted or needed here. Go play somewhere else.

#1071 9 years ago
Quoted from Noodlebox:

If I was lied to and passed it on without knowing it was a lie then I wasn't lying intentionally.

Nice wording. IF is the important part of that sentence. The problem is that with the contradictions and deceipt displayed in many of your posts it is quite obvious that you did know you were lying.

#1072 9 years ago
Quoted from Andyj965:

Nice wording. IF is the important part of that sentence. The problem is that with the contradictions and deceipt displayed in many of your posts it is quite obvious that you did know you were lying.

Of course he was lying. I have all the emails he sent saying everything would be alright even after we knew it wasn't. I also made phone calls to him and he was so evasive. He is full of it.

#1073 9 years ago

I don't think Jack will make any of those games he is happy to let the 77 odd customers swing away in the wind. Thanks for taking my hope of ever seeing my game Jack. Thank you

#1074 9 years ago
Quoted from Andyj965:

You guys are not seeing the logic, maybe because you don't want to because I am your only available vent - go ahead, but ask yourself this - Why would I protect someone who I found out to be lying to me?

I don't, I wouldn't, and I haven't. Maybe you should apply the same tar and feathers to all the other Bumper employees who have provided reassurance in other forums? But you haven't, why is that?

If my story changed, you think it might be because I found out something different to what I had been told and already reported?

As I said, ping me if you want, but I think I'm the wrong target.

Why not spend YOUR time chasing Jack? He has the games and the money.

#1075 9 years ago

Ignore feature invoked.....sigh.

#1076 9 years ago
Quoted from Noodlebox:

You guys are not seeing the logic, maybe because you don't want to because I am your only available vent - go ahead, but ask yourself this - Why would I protect someone who I found out to be lying to me?
I don't, I wouldn't, and I haven't. Maybe you should apply the same tar and feathers to all the other Bumper employees who have provided reassurance in other forums? But you haven't, why is that?
If my story changed, you think it might be because I found out something different to what I had been told and already reported?
As I said, ping me if you want, but I think I'm the wrong target.

We are chasing Jack but we don't need or want your input. Like it or not, you made a lot of enemies when you were at Bumper. You may not have caused the problem but you sure as hell tried to hide it and tell us it was all OK .

#1077 9 years ago
Quoted from Noodlebox:

You mean like you didn't realise you worked for Bumper but then someone told you that you did?

Quoted from Noodlebox:

Read the title. Read the thread. This thread is about calling JJP to task for the outstanding money (You know. The stuff Bumper didn't steal). But when you turn up trying to re-invent yourself as a good bloke who was lied to people aren't just going to forget about all of the rubbish you've come out with in the past. If you stop turning up the thread might stay on track.

#1078 9 years ago

th.jpgth.jpg

Anybody want some.......

#1079 9 years ago
Quoted from Andyj965:

I think it would be more appropriate to say that people completely mistrust you because of your excessive lying and condescending attitude rather than looking for an accessible identity to contact and blame for the fiasco. I'm can confidently say that I don't know a single person in the Australian pinball community that wants anything to do with you.

That pretty much says it all Noodle.

#1080 9 years ago
Quoted from pauloz:

You may not have caused the problem but you sure as hell tried to hide it and tell us it was all OK .

You're a slow reader. I didn't hide anything. I said what was told me and when I found out different I said otherwise. I changed my story once it became clear to me that I was being misled. You would prefer I didn't?

#1081 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

That pretty much says it all Noodle.

WGAS?

#1082 9 years ago
Quoted from iamabearsfan:

Ignore feature invoked.....sigh

+1

#1083 9 years ago

Its not clear how involved you were in scamming everyone but its very clear that you are not helping those folks now by derailing their efforts with your sideshow.

#1084 9 years ago

Yeah me 2, thank jebus for the ignore button.

#1085 9 years ago

I DIDN'T scam anyone, and I am only pointing out how I think Jack will try to wriggle out of his commitment, again. If anyone thinks a post on Pinside would cause Jack to not make the Aussie pins, then obviously you also think Jack will take any reason to renege on his deals - and my published suspicions would prove true. But I really don't think that would be the case.

#1086 9 years ago

You said you had a card up your sleeve........ what is it?

#1087 9 years ago
Quoted from Noodlebox:

Good luck with that Scott. Truly.
But call me a cynic, methinks JJP will set up an agreement with you to seem like it's all being sorted out (like all previous conversations and promises), and then will find reasons not to make the games just yet until all other machines are made and paid for incl Ruby WOZ, AULE and outstanding orders for standards. They will schmooze you and reassure you while making sure they have a back door, and they'll use it.
I expect you will find some "get out" clauses in case something comes up that supposedly leaves JJP exposed somehow. Look for clauses that would allow JJP not to make your games for any reason at all ie potential liability if any other Oz Woz buyer not in your group decides to take some action.
JJP need to know this is the end of their line for stringing out Aussie WOZ buyers for 3 and a half years.
If JJP don't deliver this time, there is still one more thing you can do to get Jack's real attention.

Read the last line!

#1088 9 years ago
Quoted from Mato:

Anybody want some.......

th.jpg 15 KB

I could use a refill, I am down to the duds and salt.

popcorn 001.jpgpopcorn 001.jpg

#1089 9 years ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

Yeah me 2, thank jebus for the ignore button.

Ahhhhhhhhh!

#1090 9 years ago
Quoted from Noodlebox:

You're a slow reader. I didn't hide anything. I said what was told me and when I found out different I said otherwise. I changed my story once it became clear to me that I was being misled. You would prefer I didn't?

Getting really close to using language that could get me banned. What part of 'rack off' don't you understand. You are not helping here and you are not wanted here.

#1091 9 years ago
Quoted from pauloz:

Getting really close to using language that could get me banned. What part of 'rack off' don't you understand. You are not helping here and you are not wanted here.

He's not worth the effort Pauloz, as far as credibility is concerned he is only talking to himself on this forum anyway.

Funny how spin doctors get dizzy and always blame the merry-go-round.

#1092 9 years ago

Pauloz, if you argue with an idiot he will drag you down to his level and beat you with his experience.

#1093 9 years ago
Quoted from pauloz:

Interesting how if you don't like the message, you play the messenger. What part of "I didn't steal your money" don't you understand?

#1094 9 years ago
Quoted from Noodlebox:

Interesting how if you don't like the message, you play the messenger. What part of "I didn't steal your money" don't you understand?

I never said you stole our money, but you were the spin doctor for those that did and I, and plenty of others will never forgive you for the crap you told us. Now go away.

#1095 9 years ago
Quoted from pauloz:

I never said you stole our money, but you were the spin doctor for those that did and I, and plenty of others will never forgive you for the crap you told us. Now go away.

Amen

#1096 9 years ago
Quoted from Noodlebox:

Or it could be that regardless of the message he just doesn't like the messenger

#1098 9 years ago
Quoted from pauloz:

What part of "I said what I was told and then I found out otherwise and left soon after" don't you understand? Geez I must've been hopeless at my job if you can't separate the message from the people.

Oh wait, you believed what I had been told too. How does that make you different to me?

You should maybe expend your enmity and key strokes on Jack.

#1099 9 years ago
Quoted from Noodlebox:

What part of "I said what I was told and then I found out otherwise and left soon after" don't you understand? Geez I must've been hopeless at my job if you can't separate the message from the people.
Oh wait, you believed what I had been told too. How does that make you different to me?

I know the truth Jamie. I have all the emails and PMs and AA threads and you knew so don't try telling us now that you didn't. So be a shepherd and get the flock out of here.

#1100 9 years ago
Quoted from Noodlebox:

Man, I would quit while you're ahead.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 91.00
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.50
13,000 (OBO)
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 5.00
$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,456 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 30.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/we-want-our-games-jack-guarnieri-2/page/22 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.