IMG_8184.jpg
IMG_8183.jpg
you-suck-blow-me.jpg
spit take 2.gif
Journey.jpg
Maersk Sealand oops.jpg
image-65.jpg
img002 (1).jpg
Bumper Action Amusements. Depositor Circular (2).pdf (PDF preview)
mallows.gif
image-346.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 1,456 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 30.
#1 9 years ago

Hi, a bit over 3 weeks ago I started a thread explaining the finer details of the Bumper collapse and the fact that Jack has $130,000 of Aussie WOZ money in his pocket. I'm pasting the link so you can read up to the point where the thread was closed. The bottom line was that Jack came on the thread and publicly announced that the machines will be sent in a few weeks and he would post pictures of them being built as proof. To date we have received, heard or seen nothing. No updates no pictures. ZERO.
You still have our money Jack, we still have nothing. What's the going on Jack Guarnieri?

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/we-want-our-machines-jack-guarnieri

Post edited by moderator: Replaced personal name to company name in topic title.

#2 9 years ago

IBTL!

#3 9 years ago

JJP doesn't have your money or your games, they ran out of money a long time ago.......................Now Jack on the other hand is doing fine. He was smart, he had us fools take on all the risk of starting a new company...........What morons we are.

#4 9 years ago

I'm tellin' ya I don't know the guy.

#5 9 years ago

The link of the thread that was locked said something about locking the thread till July 6th and revisiting it then. I can understand the frustration but if you reference a thread that the conclusion of the thread says let's revisit July 6th why not wait till July 6th to revisit?

#6 9 years ago

Did you ask Jack directly before coming on here with guns blazing!?

Guns_Blazing_Small.gifGuns_Blazing_Small.gif
#7 9 years ago
Quoted from fna_royam:

The link of the thread that was locked said something about locking the thread till July 6th and revisiting it then. I can understand the frustration but if you reference a thread that the conclusion of the thread says let's revisit July 6th why not wait till July 6th to revisit?

That is a random request from a Pinsider and should not get in the way of Jacks promised updates and photos. He said a "few weeks" and it's been a few weeks. Time for an update Jack.

#8 9 years ago

He said a "few weeks" , you have said a few weeks means exactly 3 weeks. Don't really want to get into a semantic argument and I have nothing but sympathy for the monetary wrongs that have happened to all of the Bumper purchasers but it certainly seems like your transferring your understandable anger at the Bumper "scoundrels" over to Jack. Now if in the fullness of time after all the variables and time frames are considered either Jack will pocket the money- not ship the machines he has promised too and indeed can be considered a "scoundrel" . If he comes through on the 22 machine shipment then he looks pretty unscoundral like by my eyes.

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from fna_royam:

He said a "few weeks" , you have said a few weeks means exactly 3 weeks. Don't really want to get into a semantic argument and I have nothing but sympathy for the monetary wrongs that have happened to all of the Bumper purchasers but it certainly seems like your transferring your understandable anger at the Bumper "scoundrels" over to Jack. Now if in the fullness of time after all the variables and time frames are considered either Jack will pocket the money- not ship the machines he has promised too and indeed can be considered a "scoundrel" . If he comes through on the 22 machine shipment then he looks pretty unscoundral like by my eyes.

Agree here, but if he doesn't then there is a problem

#10 9 years ago

Jack has been saying a few weeks for a few years.
It's your fault for believing anything he says.

#11 9 years ago

Never count you chickens until they've hatched good man. Jack needs to prove he is unscoundrel like.
Part of proving that is his promised updates and photos. We have seen nothing. The "few weeks" was to have the machines finished, updates and photo should have been shown within the "few weeks" timeframe.

#12 9 years ago

Please be patient. Jack always comes through in the end.

#13 9 years ago

Damn I cannot believe people are still drinking the Koolaid....

#14 9 years ago

In... Before...

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

In... Before...

..el....locko...

#16 9 years ago

Good luck with that..

imagesVKDIV97R.jpgimagesVKDIV97R.jpg
#17 9 years ago

In!!!!!! Lock it up............

lock.jpglock.jpg

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

In... Before...

th-2-1138.jpegth-2-1138.jpeg

#19 9 years ago

Why lock it? This is Jack's forum to show he's doing what he said he would do.
It's easy to sit back and make jokes when your not sitting on a 9k loss.

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from Playerone:

Fair point I would say .

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from Playerone:

Dude - your getting obnoxious - pinside ain't jacks forum for anything - pick up the phone or email him. I would not blame him if he ignores you personally the way you come across.

#22 9 years ago

I'm gonna ask this again because I'm confused I guess. If you paid your $$$ to Bumper and they screwed you by pocketing the $$$ and sending some of it to Jack, then what do you expect him to do if there is a lawsuit against Bumper from its creditors. Is Jack holding the $$$ in escrow until the court tells him what to do and how to distribute the funds?

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I'm gonna ask this again because I'm confused I guess. If you paid your $$$ to Bumper and they screwed you by pocketing the $$$ and sending some of it to Jack, then what do you expect him to do if there is a lawsuit against Bumper from its creditors. Is Jack holding the $$$ in escrow until the court tells him what to do and how to distribute the funds?

jack stated on pinside he would build games in the next few weeks to ship to oz.

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I know if I were Jack I would be very careful. What if he built the games and WAS ordered by the courts to turn the money over to the creditors..., he would be out quite a bit of money. I'm certain there is more going on than what is seen here.

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from Playerone:

I wonder how long it will take before u get ur account locked.

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Good luck with that..

imagesVKDIV97R.jpg 10 KB

Lol

#27 9 years ago

You really need to take this up privately with Jack.

I am very sympathetic with your situation, but posting the same thing over and over in multiple threads helps no one.

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

You really need to take this up privately with Jack.
I am very sympathetic with your situation, but posting the same thing over and over in multiple threads helps no one.

Exactly......

#29 9 years ago

Oh my God... There are two Jack Guarnieris?!

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from mountaingamer:

Dude - your getting obnoxious - pinside ain't jacks forum for anything - pick up the phone or email him. I would not blame him if he ignores you personally the way you come across.

Man I know!!!!! The last thing in the world we/I want to be is obnoxious, or sound like a broken record. But this is the lengths you have to go to get anything out of JJP. To answer a couple of questions.

Multiple threads- because the other one was closed for no reason.
Contact Jack directly - We have done this, you wouldn't believe the amount of correspondence and late night phone calls.
Lawsuits- there is no law suits happening in Australia or the US.
The reason we are pushing on a forum like Pinside as it's kind of last resort to apply pressure on a guy that has made a lot of promises but delivered nothing. And it has worked, Jack has publicly announced he's going to be building and sending 22 machines for the $130,000 he's was paid in 2012. Talking to the guy in private gets you nowhere, he responds to being outed. It's as simple as that. All we want now are updates and photos that he promised for the machines he said he would send in a few weeks three weeks ago.

If Jack was a man of his word you wouldn't be reading any of this.

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#32 9 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Good luck with that..

The luck?

#33 9 years ago

Guys Agree or Disagree

This Bumper Mess is a nightmare, However he is a WOZ Buyer and customer and has just as much rights as people who received or are waiting for games who comment in other threads.

As the man himself said a few weeks thats July 6th, 22 games packed and ready to ship in a week will clear this mess up.

Until then keep flippin

#34 9 years ago

.............And I am in before the LOCK!!!!!

Joe(acejedi)

#35 9 years ago

What is a lock? Is it what you gift to Del

#36 9 years ago

i am interested

people in australia ordered via a distri WOZ

the distri payed 130K to Jack

but is this 100% what the clients gave him !?!?
what is if bumper got 260K from the clients

who should get games now?!?!?
and is this allowed for Jack?
the court must say what happens with the money (normal)
no one of you have ever ordered a game at JJP or is a client of JJP

#37 9 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

Guys Agree or Disagree
This Bumper Mess is a nightmare, However he is a WOZ Buyer and customer and has just as much rights as people who received or are waiting for games who comment in other threads.
As the man himself said a few weeks thats July 6th, 22 games packed and ready to ship in a week will clear this mess up.
Until then keep flippin

Could not agree more with this post. OP isn't breaking any rules here. Just keep it respectful gang.

#38 9 years ago

I can't even believe people are telling you not to post. The level of this screw up for our industry is huge. It needs to be out there until resolved so everyone gets it!

#39 9 years ago
Quoted from Playerone:

Man I know!!!!! The last thing in the world we/I want to be is obnoxious, or sound like a broken record. But this is the lengths you have to go to get anything out of JJP. To answer a couple of questions.
Multiple threads- because the other one was closed for no reason.
Contact Jack directly - We have done this, you wouldn't believe the amount of correspondence and late night phone calls.
Lawsuits- there is no law suits happening in Australia or the US.
The reason we are pushing on a forum like Pinside as it's kind of last resort to apply pressure on a guy that has made a lot of promises but delivered nothing. And it has worked, Jack has publicly announced he's going to be building and sending 22 machines for the $130,000 he's was paid in 2012. Talking to the guy in private gets you nowhere, he responds to being outed. It's as simple as that. All we want now are updates and photos that he promised for the machines he said he would send in a few weeks three weeks ago.
If Jack was a man of his word you wouldn't be reading any of this.

Going public is always a quick way to get any company to make a decision it could otherwise avoid.

If I was $9000 down, I would not be happy.

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Going public is always a quick way to get any company to make a decision it could otherwise avoid.
If I was $9000 down, I would not be happy.

I wouldn't put $9k down in the first place, Id rather see it in person and pay for it then if I can't see it then I don't buy it.........I never ordered a Woz but still managed to get a NIB same as my NIB Mople and dint have the risk of loosing my money.

Its not like ordering a COD game at Game stop or EB Games where they require $10 deposit......... its $9k, I have friends who have lost out in this fiasco and they will never ever order again.

#42 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

I can't even believe people are telling you not to post. The level of this screw up for our industry is huge. It needs to be out there until resolved so everyone gets it!

Hopefully lessons will be learnt here by manufacturers from this case that will benefit every member. No longer can truths be hidden from the larger audience. They can be held accountable by the court of public opinion.

#43 9 years ago
Quoted from Playerone:

Man I know!!!!! The last thing in the world we/I want to be is obnoxious, or sound like a broken record.

Too late!

Sorry for your dilemma, but you are dealing with a legal matter and have nothing but a vague promise from jack which he probably should have never insinuated to.

If you want something then call jack and ask him for an actual date rather than "a few weeks". I personally think JJP should be smart and wait for whatever legal proceedings occur. It sounds to me like all dollars were between bumper and JJP. Jack would be going WELL above and beyond to give you any games without some sort of legal documentation that the bumper ordeal does not back fire and he also becomes legally obligated to return the 130k.

I think you continually coming on here is NOT getting you much fan fare. You are going about all of this the wrong way. If AUS does not allow you to deal with bumper legally then you unfortunately have a hard pill to swallow and coming on here and making demands is not going to help when technically and legally you are asking someone to go beyond the bounds of their LEGAL contract. I do not know all of the legal contracts but by the sounds of it you should be very thankful for anything you get from Jack and even more patience is required on your behalf.

#44 9 years ago

First of all, its sucks what happened with Bumper and the fact that people have been defrauded. I hope all you guys get made whole.

Secondly, its NOT Jack's fault that Bumper screwed you guys. He may break promises, say and do a lot of things that make us all shake our heads, but this one isn't his fault.

Third, it appears Jack is doing everything he can to make it right! The funds he received are from Bumper and those funds are subject to resolution of any legal issues and he has to be concerned about what he does with those funds in favor of one creditor over another. I'm sure all the defrauded parties are screaming for their $$$. So it will require more PATIENCE to get your games like non Bumper people here are still waiting for. Get it?

Fourth, despite all the whining and hand wringing it will work out in the end. Jack is making your games and the rest of the game already paid for. What more do you want?

Maybe the "lesson" to be learned, or one of them, is don't ever buy from any 3rd party distributor, at least Jack allows you to buy direct from his company, unlike Stern. Sadly, this won't be the last time something like this happens.

I hope it all gets resolved soon for everybody still waiting on their pins. We all get a chance to vote with our wallets in the future. Its your choice to vote wisely!

#45 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Maybe the "lesson" to be learned, or one of them, is don't ever buy from any 3rd party distributor,

I'm sure at the time, it seemed much safer to give your money to a local company, than send it to a brand new startup on the other side of the globe.

Let alone the $900 savings on shipping. Much cheaper to share a container than to get one game shipped individually.

#46 9 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I'm sure at the time, it seemed much safer to give your money to a local company, than send it to a brand new startup on the other side of the globe.
Let alone the $900 savings on shipping. Much cheaper to share a container than to get one game shipped individually.

I agree with what you say, at the time, now after the fact, people better do more due diligence as to whom they are dealing with, including Jack and who he appoints to sell his pins. Either way, Bumper was sending $$$ to Jack across the world. If you can fog a mirror you can be a "distributor" for Stern, or at least that used to be the case.

How will the Aussies buy TH. Get together, buy directly from Jack and share the costs on a container.

#47 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

How will the Aussies by TH. Get together, buy directly from Jack and share the costs on a container.

there is an official distributor here the aussies can go thru. and no, not bumper. : P

you are bypassing the distributor?.... whats the point in having one then. correct me if im wrong here

#48 9 years ago

After reading that thread Jack did say a few weeks. IMO a few weeks could be 4-7 weeks. Add some snag to that 8 or 9 weeks. He said this 3 weeks and 1 day ago and you guys are still on his back? Many people are waiting. Just bc bumper went out doesn't mean that you get your games any quicker. Also Jack did post he was going to make good on the "Games He Was Paid For" and 3 weeks later he is getting blasted about not shipping games? I understand the feeling of not having security when your main distributor goes out of Biz but it seems to me like Jack has all intentions of making good on "games he was paid for".

#49 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

How will the Aussies by TH. Get together, buy directly from Jack and share the costs on a container.

I'm sure most Aussies are going to wait and get the WOZ thing taken care of before they give more money towards TH, lol.

#50 9 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I'm sure most Aussies are going to wait and get the WOZ thing taken care of before they give more money towards TH, lol.

I seriously doubt it! That's the point, these same guys and then some will be lining up to buy TH directly from Jack, watch it happen! Despite all the BS and supposed mistreatment, its what pinheads do, they buy pins they like. It's why Stern is still in business after all the BS he has dispensed over the years.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.50
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 16.95
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

There are 1,456 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 30.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/we-want-our-games-jack-guarnieri-2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.