Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 119 posts
  • 60 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Gryszzz
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikepin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

This year will be the biggest and best PINBALL EXPO ever.. we have ALOT more space. WE want your games...

What would a Pinball Expo be without having some pinball games to play?! With this in mind, the organizers of the Pinball Expo have an offer for you. If you bring a game to expo, set it on 'free play' for others to play, they'll give you a nice rebate on your Expo admission price.

The deal is this... For each day one game of yours is at expo, and on free play , we'll give you a a day cash rebate (up to the total cost you have paid to the Pinball Expo). If you bring several games, multiply the games times (within reason). Pay for admission before going into the show, and at the end of the show when you remove your game(s), Mike Pacak will give you cash back for the games-times-days attended.

Now that's a nice deal! Bring a game, show it off, let people play and enjoy it, and get some 'Expo Bucks' in return!

Small Print: This offer does not apply to 'dealers'. Only applies to the 'general public'. Offer can be revoked, on the discretion of the Pinball Expo organizers. Contact Mike Pacak for more details, and if your situation/game(s) can utilize this offer.

#8 9 years ago

Yes game hall is MUCH closer adn we are going to try and have help BUT its like a MILE closer games hall is where seminars and Banquet was VERY easy to get in and out

#10 9 years ago

Wristbands are fine I AM REALLY tired of hearing about how I am hard to find Years ago at times sunday morning I was NOT IN LAST MANY YEARS .ALOT of people got cash back against whole packages you have no idea dont be so negative ... Just bring games LOL

#15 9 years ago

Yes free admission for game and vendor hall is the norm .ANd we do it for many . HOWEVER some do the whole package which includes banquet and tour.. No other show has that option THat is not included for bringing a game..

#20 9 years ago

WAS not CLEAR seminars are fine ONLY banquet and tour is not. ALSO if its there all days thats 5 days at 25 a day for 125 if bought seperate... WE will have more help this year and its much easier.. Every time I TRY to post something positive it turns NEGATIVE???? AND if your there weds you DO get a real good BUFFET dinner...and this year a band...

#23 9 years ago

AND based on surveys we give out at expo not having enough games is NOT that big a deal to most... The selection of STERN games MY odd ball rare games and the overall expo expieience overpowers not having a zilion games I believ las tyears count was like 175 or so.. respectable

#24 9 years ago

Many other dont want people moving there machine as well.. Cant please everyone NO other show offers all that EXPO does...Thier maon focus is on games.. WE focus on many things.. No other show has the hours we do no show has nearly the amount of seminars and no show has a tournament that pays what ours does......I should learn to stay off here...

#33 9 years ago

Again arm bands on WEDS are fine the rebate thing is really for those that buy whole package as in banquet etc ...

#54 9 years ago

yes I am working with AnDREW bArNEY on getting some one TO run game rooM . ALSO working with SKYPILOT on getting Spel chek on comPUTOR ... Unlike other shows we dont require pre notice to bring games because i find everyone including me changes games the yare bringing all the time ..So there is no list never has been I will post a list of SEVERAL games I know are coming for sure including 21 fro PHOEBE group...

#68 9 years ago

I posted a list along time ago of Over 50 games coming from one person and about 20 from another... Will try to find it.. Sorry but we have never posted a list as Again people never seem to bring what they say as things change.. Sorry you feel ths way TMEZEL have you ever been to expo before?? CALL ME OK 330 5183141 lets discuss.. Most shows do not have a list before.. YES texas does.. WE every year have more vendors than any other show..

#70 9 years ago

If comparing our system for bringing games another situation we do different from other shows should be pointed out AT most all other shows If a game is for sale it cant leave until end of the day..we dont do this as I think is unfair to tell a BUYER he cant take game he buys right now or turn it off if he chooses.. this does cause some games to leave. early .ALso for those who bring games say WEDS and it sells say THURSDAY they already received a 5 day arm band FINE I dont take it back.... Last year also it rained on weds and thursday which did affect locals bringing games...It kinda come down to we really try to put on a good show but cant always please everyone.... And once again no other show is open all night like we are for 3 nights to play?? there are plus and minus for all shows..Every show helps promote the hobby..

#110 9 years ago

I been working wit BRIAN since last time he brought games.. Finally made a deal with him to bring again..I do do work behind the scenes as well . The CINCI group will be bringing 21or so gamesa s well will have list soon

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikepin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/we-want-more-games-at-pinball-expo?tu=mikepin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.