312026_2392133602776_1233978548_2945150_1533131_n-709.jpg
Mustang, Lori & Me 1989 at Bills.jpg
IMGA0232.JPG
IMGA0195.JPG
IMGA0201.JPG
IMGA0200.JPG
patience.jpg
DSC_0421.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mustangpaul.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from unigroove:

Played some Mustang yesterday at a Mustang race event where the game was promoted. Note that I'm not a fan of the Drag Race Multiball being the default mode and I think it makes it too easy to achieve multiball. But if Stern insists on keeping the mode in the game here's a few suggestions:
From watching others play I realized it might be easier for players to understand the 1970 Drag Race Multiball if in a single-player game the droptargets would not reset after draining if not all targets are knocked down to start the multiball. Currently you can knock down 3 target and then drain. The targets reset when a new ball is served and only 2 targets need to be shot to start the multiball. That is confusing as most players don't understand why they are getting this multiball. If they actually see they completed the entire bank and then Multiball starts it makes more sense to them.
Or, and this makes more sense in a multiplayer game, reset the drop targets at the beginning of each new ball (when not completed), but on your next ball you will have to shoot them all again. So no memory for knocked down targets.

Off topic but do you have a link to that race event, would be interesting to see what goes on in that part of the world.

2 weeks later
#57 9 years ago
Quoted from unigroove:

http://fordmustangclub.nl/index.php/events/zandvoort/bezoekersinfo/216-zandvoortuk
We also took this picture:

This is a handbuild prototype of the new Mustang with Stern's Mustang Pro next to it. I suggested to do a shoot like this and some press jumped on it right away

DSC_0421.JPG 218 KB

Link doesn't work.

#58 9 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

"We need our Mustang code!"............Not sure the word "We" applies............there are only 3 of you.

Make that 4.

#59 9 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

"We need our Mustang code!"............Not sure the word "We" applies............there are only 3 of you.

and what are you doing here, you don't have the game.

#61 9 years ago

While I wait for the new code I'm modding the game. Have candy red powder coated armor going on, have used Comets 6.3v. 7 led strips to light up a few of the plastics that had no lights under them, lit the flipper buttons, added 2-double spot lights and installed mirrors. I'm having fun while I wait.

Waiting for the apron flashers from the Refinery.
IMGA0200.JPGIMGA0200.JPG

Added Sparkys MDM mod.
IMGA0201.JPGIMGA0201.JPG

IMGA0195.JPGIMGA0195.JPG

Lit up the SHIFT plastic.
IMGA0232.JPGIMGA0232.JPG

#66 9 years ago
Quoted from tullster:

Lots of whining from non-owners or folks who've played it little.

They just can't stand people having fun with a game they don't like so they have to act like a Troll. Play on Mustang owners.

#69 9 years ago

A little off topic but this is why I'm called MustangPaul, picture taken in 1989. Still have the car but the girl is long gone.
Mustang, Lori & Me 1989 at Bills.jpgMustang, Lori & Me 1989 at Bills.jpg

#77 9 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Well did you treat her nice (the car I mean)? Would love to see a pic of the car now, and I hope you found a good replacement for the girl.

Actually I beat the hell out of it road racing, big race tires, open exhaust and race gas and even raced it twice on the Bonneville Salt Flats and got 150mph out of it. Probably could have gotten 160 but it was under carburated for the altitude and the course was like driving on 2in. of slush. It got a little spooky at 150mph. Nope never replaced the girl.

Here are a few from a few months ago.
M 8.JPGM 8.JPG
M 5.JPGM 5.JPG
IMGA0301.JPGIMGA0301.JPG

The scoops will duct air to cool the rear breaks.

IMGA0303.JPGIMGA0303.JPG
IMGA0298.JPGIMGA0298.JPG

#78 9 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

Since we are sliding off topic, sort of, here is my Mustang.

312026_2392133602776_1233978548_... 37 KB

Very nice one, great color too.

You should fix it up to look like this.
IMGA0114.JPGIMGA0114.JPG

#79 9 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

Here is the Stern.

may june 2014 013.jpg 139 KB

I wanted one of those but the Mustang (car) said no no no. So I settled for the Pro.

#81 9 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

I just laugh... you've got at least 6more months of waiting.

My games not going anywhere so I can wait and when it does come it will be almost like getting a whole new game. I have noooooo problem with that. When I was 17 I had to wait 4 and a half months for my Mustang (my very first car) to be built, now THAT!! was tough. Waiting for new code for a pinball machine is a walk in the park compared to that. I have many more pressing projects to keep me busy while I wait.

#84 9 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Did Hitler buy Mustang? He won't be happy.....

As we've seen Hitler isn't happy about anything.

#85 9 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

The game as it is now. Is fully playable, (there are some minor issues).

I agree.

#88 9 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

The mystery vault does nothing. This is a huge insert.

This is one of the reasons why I think they WILL give the code an upgrade.

#95 9 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

I'd like to swap in Rockin' Down the Highway by the Doobie Brothers

Ohhhh that's a good one.

#106 9 years ago

That's not a bad update and it only took a couple months. At least it's something, they must have more people working on code.

#109 9 years ago

Just used the link and it said it was no longer available.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Wichita, KS
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mustangpaul.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/we-need-our-mustang-code?tu=mustangpaul and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.