Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 95 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by blondetall
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

trainwreck (resized).jpg
    zipper1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sunking.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#70 7 years ago
    Quoted from gmkalos:

And texas your stigma has been written for years how them donkeys lol.

WTF is this supposed to mean?

#77 7 years ago
    Quoted from gmkalos:

Why don't you ask your countryman there making a complete and total ass out of himself!

Wait, so if one guy makes an ass of himself (which I don't think Frax did), you assume bad of the ENTIRE STATE? WTF - where's your 'American pride'? ...or is that just limited to folks from the states you like? No, seriously, I would love for you to explain what you meant when you said "and texas your stigma has been written for years how them donkeys lol."

#79 7 years ago
    Quoted from gmkalos:

Everyone just has to feel so much better than everyone else its sickening, sad reality is your a baby selfish little baby just admit it.

Pot, meet kettle.

#94 7 years ago
    Quoted from gmkalos:

I'm a '79 baby and consider myself the last year for Gen-X, not trying to be a douche

...followed by the very douche-like...

Quoted from gmkalos:

just let us northern's handle it you know we rule this nation

Then we get...

Quoted from gmkalos:

Have some freaking pride in our great country.

...followed by...

Quoted from gmkalos:

And texas your stigma has been written for years how them donkeys lol.

Quoted from gmkalos:

all your doing is showing your horrible lack of education and resolve for this great nation.

Are you sure I'm the one doing that?

Quoted from gmkalos:

My guess is those of you leaving all these negative comments don't know your ass from a butt of a hammer and have never done anything other than bitch at people to make yourself feel good. Well it's obvious to me that's whats happening here so go ahead and gang up on me for trying to enlighten you sorry douchbags. My guess is all entitled millennials who don't actually work and produce even on your own machine simply pathetic.

So wrong on so many points. ...you really shouldn't make assumptions about people you don't know.

Quoted from gmkalos:

I know you feel so empowered but the said reality is your only showing your own weakness in the end, remember this site is comprised up of mainly educated elder gentlemen like myself who wont even waste a good smelling fart on you douchbags spewing all this rederick lol. The situation is real and was designed this way if you think its not...well your just an uneducated inexperienced little baby playing a grown man's game. And sorry to say far from..

Quoted from gmkalos:

Pot is what you need to quit, yea and Northern Virginia is full of like minded people get real look at this moron. It was a joke dude lighten up. But should we move Washington DC closer to you so you feel better about yourself

Trust me, I want to be as far away from DC as possible. ....ok, I've had enough fun, guess my lunch break needs to end.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sunking.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/we-need-a-new-word-in-pinball?tu=sunking and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.