2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 95 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by blondetall
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

trainwreck (resized).jpg
    zipper1 (resized).jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 95 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 2 years ago

IBTL

trainwreck (resized).jpg

#52 2 years ago

Does anybody really want to fight me over this all your doing is showing your horrible lack of education and resolve for this great nation. If anything its an homage to poka-yoke and redefines this awesome product as the designers intended making it HERE IN AMERICA! Your just showing your own stupidity and lack of pride in this country which gave you pinball in the first place...your pathetic.

Indefectible - when you deconstruct something and don't have to worry about keeping track of the placement of the parts because it will all fit back together only one way.

#53 2 years ago

hammered

like in ' only fits one way except when you hammer it in, then it fits but that's not how it should go in'
    but hey i'm not an American

#54 2 years ago

I mean look at you guys go, do you feel empowered making fun of yourself, of your own product that you work on and own, of a situation that your guaranteed to run into. My guess is those of you leaving all these negative comments don't know your ass from a butt of a hammer and have never done anything other than bitch at people to make yourself feel good. Well it's obvious to me that's whats happening here so go ahead and gang up on me for trying to enlighten you sorry douchbags. My guess is all entitled millennials who don't actually work and produce even on your own machine simply pathetic. I dont care what other countries want to define that as I'm trying to get our definition set because obviously in the first 50 posts only one person gave a decent term to describe this situation.

#55 2 years ago

Indefectible - when you deconstruct something and don't have to worry about keeping track of the placement of the parts because it will all fit back together only one way.

the term is set can somebody lock this thread thanks!

#56 2 years ago

humorless..... aka gmkalos the enlightened one oooops wrong dictionary

#57 2 years ago

This is easy. Is this what you are looking for?
    Nonscrewupable
    Unfuckupable
    Unfuckitupable
    Idiotproof
    Gmkalosproof
    Reassemblyblessing
    Clearasfrickingday
    Reallyflippinobvious

#58 2 years ago

Listen I saw a need and I went for it, forgive me for not wanting to steal another countries hyphenated word, my guess is the designers did this intentionally threwout the decades mainly for the assembly line and their workers. But you can blatantly see it when overhauling these pins, so lets define it! I know you feel so empowered but the said reality is your only showing your own weakness in the end, remember this site is comprised up of mainly educated elder gentlemen like myself who wont even waste a good smelling fart on you douchbags spewing all this rederick lol. The situation is real and was designed this way if you think its not...well your just an uneducated inexperienced little baby playing a grown man's game. And sorry to say far from...

Indefectible - (when you deconstruct something and don't have to worry about keeping track of the placement of the parts because it will all fit back together only one way)

#59 2 years ago

And in 5..4..3..2..1.. another idiotic low blow shot just overstating you ignorance/inexperiance/lack of comprehension... no takers?

#60 2 years ago

Hey any mods out there that can lock this thread up nice and tight so all these morons can re-read their posts in 10 years when they come to the realization that these pins were designed like this and how awesome of a word Indefectible is and was needed!

#61 2 years ago
    Quoted from gmkalos:

And texas your stigma has been written for years how them donkeys lol.

You should just go f--k right off, before you make even more of an ass of yourself.

Yep, run away and have the mods lock it since you can't hide it from everyone else yourself...

#62 2 years ago

You should use your words like a big boy he-haaaaaaaa!

#63 2 years ago

Your?

MAKE GRAMMAR GREAT.

#64 2 years ago

Oh thanks for the spell check you have an glossary there too could have saved me a lot of typing ass.

#65 2 years ago
    Quoted from gmkalos:

because your too lazy to educate yourself in any manor.

I think you just nailed it.

#66 2 years ago
    Quoted from gmkalos:

you have an glossary

"A" glossary.

#67 2 years ago

I guess you couldn't read the part where I said grammar wasn't my strong suit, it has to feel so good to be so right for once lol...hang tight I'm going to fart..naw lol

#68 2 years ago

You see the difference between me and you trolling is that my quest is entirely selfless...whats your excuse douchebag?

#69 2 years ago

Clearly, lots of things aren't your strong suit. Like having any kind of intelligent conversation whatsoever, not being a coward, respecting other people, understanding that 75% of modern English that's used in America is loanwords from other places...

But there is at least one thing that you excel at. Showing everyone else how to epic-fail a thread.

#70 2 years ago
    Quoted from gmkalos:

WTF is this supposed to mean?

#71 2 years ago

Where did you get that statistic 75% perhaps taken from England lol, now I know somethings wrong with you?

#72 2 years ago
    Quoted from SunKing:

WTF is this supposed to mean?

Why don't you ask your countryman there making a complete and total ass out of himself!

#73 2 years ago

Everyone just has to feel so much better than everyone else its sickening, sad reality is your a baby selfish little baby just admit it. Thanks for hijacking my thread getting us way off topic and puffin up like a little blow fish...well I'm the shotgun fisherman douchebags!

#74 2 years ago
    Quoted from gmkalos:

No offense but A(merican)B(utt)C(anadian) out of this one It's hard enough you guys have been distorting out culture for centuries lol

You're the one that threw the first punch and now you're crying that people called you out on it?

LMFAO...

#75 2 years ago

People use the term it's a great word don't let the designers down! And don't pay any attention to these morons!

#76 2 years ago

Nice deflection douchebag, I don't think Mr. Canada gives a rats ass he can call it what ever he wants and I hope he does what does that have to do with you and your buffoonery?

#77 2 years ago
    Quoted from gmkalos:

Why don't you ask your countryman there making a complete and total ass out of himself!

Wait, so if one guy makes an ass of himself (which I don't think Frax did), you assume bad of the ENTIRE STATE? WTF - where's your 'American pride'? ...or is that just limited to folks from the states you like? No, seriously, I would love for you to explain what you meant when you said "and texas your stigma has been written for years how them donkeys lol."

#78 2 years ago

And your the only one crying I'm just responding to your nonsense which is beginning to put me to sleep...zzz

#79 2 years ago
    Quoted from gmkalos:

Everyone just has to feel so much better than everyone else its sickening, sad reality is your a baby selfish little baby just admit it.

Pot, meet kettle.

#80 2 years ago

Pot is what you need to quit, yea and Northern Virginia is full of like minded people get real look at this moron. It was a joke dude lighten up. But should we move Washington DC closer to you so you feel better about yourself lol.

#81 2 years ago

Oh, and by the way...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_influence_in_English

"Germanic languages – inherited from Old English, from Proto-Germanic, or a more recent borrowing from a Germanic language such as Old Norse; does not include Germanic words borrowed from a Romance language, i.e., coming from the Germanic element in French, Latin or other Romance languages: 25%"

Yeah, that's right. Germanic and Old English only comprise 25% of our language at this point. Everything else comes from other languages and has been anglicized, so get over yourself.

#82 2 years ago

Did you research that all by yourself it only took you like 10 min lol. The English language has been defined for hundreds of years...I think there may be a statue of limitations there buddy. Do you feel like a big boy now you want your pull-ups haha.

#83 2 years ago

Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth this is so redundant. no matter what you tell yourself your being an ass dude. I'm the only one showing any pride and love for something interesting and undefined in pinball what did you accomplish with all this. Feel like the bigger man...I can assure you your not.

#84 2 years ago

#85 2 years ago

I asked for simple parameters I did NOT want to use a foreign derived hyphenated word, I wanted one American based logical word encompassing this design feature, which I'm still not sure you can comprehend yet...So jealous and so weak dude, grab a tissue man lol.

#86 2 years ago

I'm sorry you didn't come to this realization about pins and their designs first, I'm sure you would have been the big cheese in your town maybe even got to parade the donkey up and down main st. ALL DAY! lol

#87 2 years ago

Somewhere, a village is looking for theirs.....

#88 2 years ago

Why would anyone reading your gibberish, hate filled bs feel 'proud' of the US because of it? Yay, we have some very stupid mf ers here. Represent!!!

#89 2 years ago

It's been a while since I've seen someone be this involved in talking completely to themselves. /popcorn

#90 2 years ago

In before the lock!

#91 2 years ago

#92 2 years ago

lock this crap up!

#93 2 years ago

Hmm
    Another proud R.

#94 2 years ago
    Quoted from gmkalos:

I'm a '79 baby and consider myself the last year for Gen-X, not trying to be a douche

...followed by the very douche-like...

Quoted from gmkalos:

just let us northern's handle it you know we rule this nation

Then we get...

Quoted from gmkalos:

Have some freaking pride in our great country.

...followed by...

Quoted from gmkalos:

Quoted from gmkalos:

all your doing is showing your horrible lack of education and resolve for this great nation.

Are you sure I'm the one doing that?

Quoted from gmkalos:

My guess is those of you leaving all these negative comments don't know your ass from a butt of a hammer and have never done anything other than bitch at people to make yourself feel good. Well it's obvious to me that's whats happening here so go ahead and gang up on me for trying to enlighten you sorry douchbags. My guess is all entitled millennials who don't actually work and produce even on your own machine simply pathetic.

So wrong on so many points. ...you really shouldn't make assumptions about people you don't know.

Quoted from gmkalos:

I know you feel so empowered but the said reality is your only showing your own weakness in the end, remember this site is comprised up of mainly educated elder gentlemen like myself who wont even waste a good smelling fart on you douchbags spewing all this rederick lol. The situation is real and was designed this way if you think its not...well your just an uneducated inexperienced little baby playing a grown man's game. And sorry to say far from..

Quoted from gmkalos:

Pot is what you need to quit, yea and Northern Virginia is full of like minded people get real look at this moron. It was a joke dude lighten up. But should we move Washington DC closer to you so you feel better about yourself

Trust me, I want to be as far away from DC as possible. ....ok, I've had enough fun, guess my lunch break needs to end.

#95 2 years ago

Was there an "offend everyone possible" BINGO card that I missed somewhere? Geez, people. Play nice.

I'm going to lock this thing down before I get even more reports on it, if I can get my redneck girly almost-millennial non-douche brain to find that darn tootin' lock button...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 399.99
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Great American Pinball
    $ 8.95
    $ 999.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 229.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 29.95
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 22.50
    Playfield - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 22.00
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 19.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Chrome Candy
    $ 34.95
    Playfield - Other
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 209.00
    Playfield - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 87.00
    $ 125.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 99.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Sales
    $ 27.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    There are 95 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside