Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 43 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by MK6PIN
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Would you be interested in a JW Pin”

• Yes 30 votes
      48%
    • No 20 votes
      32%
    • Depends on who makes it 13 votes
      21%

(63 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

55125 (resized).jpeg
    rmgb2 (resized).jpg
    20230612_193116 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Miguel351.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 10 months ago
    Quoted from WestCoastAussie:

Then. As an Australian. NO RUBY ROSE IN THE GAME. Just one of our worst exports ever. Wooden, no charisma, ink poisoned, nothing to say, feckless, forgetable waste of time. On behalf of Australia, I'm sorry world. It's just that we were so happy to be rid of her.

I totally agree with you on her, but what makes you think we want her? We kicked her off Batwoman(which was horrific from the start regardless of who the main actress was).

As for the Wick pin, JJP's Godfather plays really well. Perhaps that would've made a great JW pin?

2 weeks later
    #25 10 months ago
    Quoted from mjg417:

This guy agrees
    [quoted image]

How can you be sure he's not just a guy named Jon who owns a candle company?

#40 10 months ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

If you are Stern you get all the assets from just one of the films and hire the Walking Dead pinball voice actor to do the callouts.

You do realize that this is exactly what JJP did with TS4, right? They even hired a couple of the original voice actors from the movie to do the call outs and Tom Hanks' brother to do his since their voices are so similar.

Of course, I personally believe that JJP actually wanted to do a Toy Story pin that covered all the films, but Disney wouldn't allow it and forced them to do just TS4 since it was the newest film. Completely my opinion, I have no proof of this, but it does fit with the whole Disney "overlord" type of company they like to be.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Miguel351.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/we-need-a-john-wick-pin?tu=Miguel351 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.