Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
#1 8 years ago

Two ghostbusters in the wild until 2am Tuesday morning. For those in the Mid-Atlantic stop by Holy Frijoles in Baltimore. Thank you to Trent at Tilt Amusements and Rebecca at project pinball for making this happen.

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#3 8 years ago

can you post more pictures? Thanks.

#4 8 years ago

Cool looks like they already have new speaker grills

#5 8 years ago

Bump. Edited topic.

#6 8 years ago

If it plays the way it loOks, going to be a it for sure !

#7 8 years ago

That's less than a mile from me! Why such a tight timeframe?

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

can you post more pictures? Thanks.

Would love to see more ... If possible.

#9 8 years ago

Both pros? They don't have prems made yet do they?

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Both pros? They don't have prems made yet do they?

I've heard those would ship june

#11 8 years ago

Excellent! Thanks for sharing the info and pictures.

#12 8 years ago

wow i need to get over there

#13 8 years ago

I talked my wife into going. Good food and ghostbusters...what a way to spend the evening.

#14 8 years ago

You know there's a re-worked Flash Gordon version of Ghostbusters in Pittsburgh? Masterful redesign.

#15 8 years ago

Who made the speaker inserts?

#16 8 years ago

Is that a GoT Prem next to it also?

#17 8 years ago
Quoted from BoozeMarlin:

Dugfreez. Speakerlightkits.com. Fixed website.

#18 8 years ago
Quoted from BoozeMarlin:

Thanks for the mention Tim....you beat me by 19 seconds.

UPDATE: Too bad you posted the wrong website name....and I didn't even notice until it was pointed out.

UPDATE 2: Thanks for fixing it.

I should have these designs (and possibly a new design type), as well as a listing for the GB Speaker Light Kits on my website in the next couple of weeks. I guess you could consider the designs pictured as prototypes since I did have them reworked a bit to bring in the hand on each design a bit. Now you can see the ghost's fingers.

I really enjoyed Ghostbusters at the Ohio Show. I'm now waiting to see if any of the added premium features mess the game up. I don't know....but magnetic slings could be a deal breaker if they don't pull it off. I thought the game looked great before playing it, but I also thought some of the shots looked way too tight. That's not the case and all of the shots felt good and were layed out nicely. I'm not one to buy games at the drop of a hat (limited space, limited money and a laziness that doesn't like me to lug games in and out often), but after playing GB pro, my X-Men LE has it's head up on the chopping block. I just want to wait and see how the premium features pan out and then get a couple of play sessions in before making up my mind.

You know how bustin' makes me feel??? Good....yeah, it makes me feel good.

Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

#19 8 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Dugfreez. Speakerlights.com

OK that is where the lights came from but do you know where the inserts came from? Also the lights look sweet I guess they are the 6.5 in kit? And what color for the one on the left?

#20 8 years ago
Quoted from Flato:

OK that is where the lights came from but do you know where the inserts came from? Also the lights look sweet I guess they are the 6.5 in kit? And what color for the one on the left?

I'll not sure what you are asking when you are mentioning the 6.5 in kit???

If you want to order a Speaker Light Kit for Ghostbusters, I now have them listed on my website. As I mentioned, I will have the acrylic designs pictured above (as well as 1 or 2 other designs) listed and for sale at www.speakerlightkits.com in a couple of weeks.

As for your question about the color of the one on the left. All of my light kits are RGB and can be set to almost any color. If you are asking about the acrylic design color, that design is made of silver mirrored acrylic and the ghost area is etched so it shows light through the design.

I invite you to check out and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/speakerlightkits for more pictures and updates.

Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

#21 8 years ago
Quoted from Flato:

Sorry the original website link speakerlights.com takes me to a marine motorcycle light website speakerlightkits.com makes a lot more sense

#22 8 years ago

It just seems like there should be a prototype prem video floating around somewhere.. I really want to see how those mag slings work out

#23 8 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

It just seems like there should be a prototype prem video floating around somewhere.. I really want to see how those mag slings work out

I'm with you there. I'm curious...and a bit scared. The Ecto Goggles would be nice to see also, but I have a feeling it might be a feature that might be hard to capture on video.

#24 8 years ago

The GB light kit is just the regular kit with spike adapter correct? I ordered 2 sets one for GOTle and one for GBle.

#25 8 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

The GB light kit is just the regular kit with spike adapter correct? I ordered 2 sets one for GOTle and one for GBle.

You bought the right kits. I would have had the GB kit listed on the website earlier, but I figured I might as well wait until I got my hands on an actual game to be sure everything was correct.

#26 8 years ago

These GB's were in Baltimore for 2 days as an Ironman was being donated to the Johns Hopkins Children's Hospital by Project Pinball. They are now on their way to PAPA. We hosted a low score out tournament on Sunday and donated a portion of our sales to Project Pinball. Thank you to everyone that came out to support such a great cause. The game is truly amazing but damn that Trudeau gap.

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#27 8 years ago

Heres some footage I took from the event! Great fundraiser and the coordinators did a fabulous job keeping the event flowing. I have to get a Ghostbusters!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Shorewood, WI
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 103.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/we-got-twooooo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.