Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 131 posts
  • 63 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Who-Dey
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    66b5bdfb1d186c08e27ed118915bce95cb5197c7 (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    giphy.gif
    ED36FD2A-1FEE-423D-81AA-D836AA9A3347 (resized).jpeg
    empty (resized).jpg
    scam (resized).jpg
    drink.gif
    lucky (resized).jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0206 (resized).jpg
    house fire.gif
    3b1cd52e1849111c101d76d43d6decfe[1] (resized).jpg
    5D304B61-613F-4B04-80F6-58CF2A989A06 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider orko.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#1 3 years ago

Guys my family gone suffered from a fire caused by some bad connections?

I need help? Should I just get all of machines and have them wrapped until this is all over. What’s the beat way to store pinball for until things go back to normal.

I’m deviatared that my favorite TMNT game didn’t mKe. This has been the worst year for me.

#4 3 years ago

I was amongst to have it first. And then my wife and kids. I’m great full thang my grandparents didn’t get it. 2020 is a shit yes.

#5 3 years ago

Thanks for the prayers and keep us in your heart.

#7 3 years ago

Thanks LTG. It could of been worse.

#9 3 years ago

I did not use the go fund me. I’m actually looking for ideas on how to store me equipment that won’t damage it.

#15 3 years ago

Sorry for the poor grammar. I was just hoping for input of placing items into storage for an extended time, and what do I need to do to them to ensure they stay safe and scratch free.

3 weeks later
    #104 3 years ago

Didn’t mean to go inactive. It has been a bit show show at home. And I was not of right mind.

My question was what the best way to store machines for a long run until things are repaired. Luckily my machines didn’t have smoke damage or water damage from the event. Also as a PSA, make sure to check your electric wires in the garage. I’m super depressed about the whole situation especially since my mom had been staying with us while recovering from a procedure she had.

To reiterate, I’m not asking for hand outs, etc. was just simply asking what’s the best way to store items for the long run. Thanks.

#105 3 years ago
    Quoted from Budman:

Okay, I read the first four lines of this guy’s post again and I’m laughing my ass off. My wife wants to know “ what’s so funny?”
    I’m going to re- read the post in small doses and savor it like a fine bourbon.

Sorry that when i had a manic episode things didn’t make sense. But if you want to laugh at my expensive, so be it. At least i was about to bring some joy to someone else.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider orko.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/we-experienced-a-house-fire?tu=orko and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.