Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 131 posts
  • 63 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Who-Dey
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    66b5bdfb1d186c08e27ed118915bce95cb5197c7 (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    giphy.gif
    ED36FD2A-1FEE-423D-81AA-D836AA9A3347 (resized).jpeg
    empty (resized).jpg
    scam (resized).jpg
    drink.gif
    lucky (resized).jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0206 (resized).jpg
    house fire.gif
    3b1cd52e1849111c101d76d43d6decfe[1] (resized).jpg
    5D304B61-613F-4B04-80F6-58CF2A989A06 (resized).jpeg

This topic is closed.

There are 131 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 3 years ago
    Quoted from ToucanF16:

Who is the guy with the dysfunctional wife and in laws?

Quoted from Budman:

He posted on here about a year or so ago. It was the funniest thing I’ve read on this site. He made fun of his crazy wife and in laws. Seriously, the guy wrote like a seasoned stand up comic. I wish I could remember his Pinside name, sorry.

That's @cdnpinbacon. That thread was awesome.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/please-kill-me-my-truman-show-existance-continues

#102 3 years ago

Thank you! This is just as funny the second time around! He needs to update us on his family.

#103 3 years ago

Okay, I read the first four lines of this guy’s post again and I’m laughing my ass off. My wife wants to know “ what’s so funny?”
    I’m going to re- read the post in small doses and savor it like a fine bourbon.

2 weeks later
    #104 3 years ago

Didn’t mean to go inactive. It has been a bit show show at home. And I was not of right mind.

My question was what the best way to store machines for a long run until things are repaired. Luckily my machines didn’t have smoke damage or water damage from the event. Also as a PSA, make sure to check your electric wires in the garage. I’m super depressed about the whole situation especially since my mom had been staying with us while recovering from a procedure she had.

To reiterate, I’m not asking for hand outs, etc. was just simply asking what’s the best way to store items for the long run. Thanks.

#105 3 years ago
    Quoted from Budman:

Okay, I read the first four lines of this guy’s post again and I’m laughing my ass off. My wife wants to know “ what’s so funny?”
    I’m going to re- read the post in small doses and savor it like a fine bourbon.

Sorry that when i had a manic episode things didn’t make sense. But if you want to laugh at my expensive, so be it. At least i was about to bring some joy to someone else.

#106 3 years ago
    Quoted from Orko:

Sorry that when i had a manic episode things didn’t make sense. But if you want to laugh at my expensive, so be it. At least i was about to bring some joy to someone else.

This is the world we live in today..... Those who bitch the most, complain the most when done to them......

Good luck and hope things turn around for you!!!

#107 3 years ago
    Quoted from Orko:I’m super depressed about the whole situation especially since my mom had been staying with us while recovering from a procedure she had.
    To reiterate, I’m not asking for hand outs, etc.

Dude, how many moms you got?
    You had a thread on KLOV where your mom passed away in 2018.
    Glad to hear she recovered from her death and is doing better now.

https://forums.arcade-museum.com/threads/sega-new-astro-city-w-naomi.423558/page-2#post-3774155

#108 3 years ago
    Quoted from Coindork:

https://forums.arcade-museum.com/threads/sega-new-astro-city-w-naomi.423558/page-2#post-3774155

Give him a month or so and he will have a perfectly good explanation for this.

#109 3 years ago

Just in time for the weekend!

#110 3 years ago
    Quoted from Coindork:

Wow, I've heard this is how some religions are started.

#111 3 years ago
    Quoted from Coindork:

NintendoBear's mom be like...

giphy.gifgiphy.gif
    #112 3 years ago
    Quoted from Orko:

I’m super depressed about the whole situation especially since my mom had been staying with us while recovering from a procedure she had.

More info on this incredible procedure, please!

#113 3 years ago

Man its been a hell of a year for you. I would be willing to store your games in my basement if you want. easy to load and unload. You have my number, feel free to text me

#114 3 years ago
    Quoted from Coindork:

#115 3 years ago

That klov post was pretty damning. What's the next excuse?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #116 3 years ago

.... um..... uh.... well........ I've got nothing.

#117 3 years ago
    Quoted from cloggedDrain:

That klov post was pretty damning.

You're going to need a bigger bag for this one.

66b5bdfb1d186c08e27ed118915bce95cb5197c7 (resized).png66b5bdfb1d186c08e27ed118915bce95cb5197c7 (resized).png
    #118 3 years ago
    Quoted from Coindork:

Now thats just Dam funny! Caught hook line and sinker lol.

#119 3 years ago

Sounds like we got another one going "inactive" any time now 4-3-2-1

#120 3 years ago

#121 3 years ago

Really not getting any enjoyment out of making fun of this guy any longer; there's clearly something seriously wrong here and I hope he gets help.

#122 3 years ago

SOO glad this topic is on fire! Need something now the amigos have taken hiatus.

WATCHING

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #123 3 years ago
    Quoted from cloggedDrain:

That klov post was pretty damning. What's the next excuse?

Flooded basement, no wait, the dog, it needs an operation?

#124 3 years ago
    Quoted from Orko:

Budman was laughing over a different thread. Found it pretty funny myself.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/please-kill-me-my-truman-show-existance-continues

#125 3 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Really not getting any enjoyment out of making fun of this guy any longer; there's clearly something seriously wrong here and I hope he gets help.

The "Mercy" rule? On Pinside?? I cant see it happening.

#126 3 years ago

I thought the TMNT was destroyed in the fire per 1st OP post???? Now it’s all good? What the hell is going on? Every OP post just leads to more confusion

#127 3 years ago

Makes you think the OP must own a Twilight Zone.

#128 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mbecker:

I thought the TMNT was destroyed in the fire per 1st OP post???? Now it’s all good? What the hell is going on? Every OP post just leads to more confusion

Hopefully, he’s just making this shit up to get attention.

#129 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mbecker:

If he can ressurect his mother, surely restoring a pinball machine is in his wheelhouse.

#130 3 years ago

You Shit bag! Your a pathological liar go make up another disaster in the forum of your choice just not this one.

#131 3 years ago
    Quoted from Coindork:

Oops!

There are 131 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/we-experienced-a-house-fire/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.