You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

37763FF9-8C80-4AD3-9D39-2C7DDECB2276 (resized).jpeg
peckilica (resized).jpg
20190307_024505 (resized).jpg
#1 5 years ago

Hi guys, i found out Olivier (oga83) made pinball browser, but he forgot to put musics for wheel of fortune firmware "sounds"tab. So mine question is where i can find good music for him to I can help and send him to he insert it in "sounds" tab for wheel of fortune firmware? Do maybe someone have music? Or if not, where i can find?
Music i want really:
Wheel of fortune multiball
Africa trip
Australia trip
Chicago trip
Nashvvile trip
Ramp rampage
Wheel frenzy
Consenant hurry up
Keep it spinning
Combos
Risky spinning
Stop the wheel
WOF Multiball ready
End of ball bonus
Toss up

Added over 5 years ago:

Bonus wheel round lit

#2 5 years ago
Quoted from pekilica:

Hi guys, i found out Olivier (oga83) made pinball browser, but he forgot to put musics for wheel of fortune firmware "sounds"tab. So mine question is where i can find good music for him to I can help and send him to he insert it in "sounds" tab for wheel of fortune firmware? Do maybe someone have music? Or if not, where i can find?
Music i want really:
Africa trip
Australia trip
Chicago trip
Nashvvile trip
Ramp rampage
Wheel frenzy
Consenant hurry up
Keep it spinning
Combos
Risky spinning
Stop the wheel
WOF Multiball ready
End of ball bonus
Toss up

Dont think he forgot, If he does not have them to put in. Try visual pinball roms

#3 5 years ago

you done it alright... again

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from Brtlkat:

Dont think he forgot, If he does not have them to put in. Try visual pinball roms

How visual pinball roms? Tell me

#6 5 years ago

Is this finally the answer to WHOdunnit?

#7 5 years ago
20190307_024505 (resized).jpg20190307_024505 (resized).jpg
#8 5 years ago

Nice house MrBally

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Is this finally the answer to WHOdunnit?

No, that's just topic title cause we doned to found out who wrote pinball browser

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from pekilica:

No, that's just topic title cause we doned to found out who wrote pinball browser

Now... we are finally getting somewhere

1 week later
#11 5 years ago

Please don't say its impossible to I find musics, folks.
I would reallly like to find musics as i writed in Post #1

2 weeks later
#12 5 years ago

Hey guys, do someone knows who make up musics for wheel of fortune pinball? I can try by this way to find musics by typing name of this tracks and to listen to music! Piece of cake

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from pekilica:

Hey guys, do someone knows who make up musics for wheel of fortune pinball? I can try by this way to find musics by typing name of this tracks and to listen to music! Piece of cake

Fred DeVol, aka Happy Kyne & the Mirthmakers.

#14 5 years ago

What is name of tracks?

#15 5 years ago

Gotcha! I cant find him anywhere, so you probably LYED me. If you not lying, send me link of that musician

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from pekilica:

Gotcha! I cant find him anywhere, so you probably LYED me. If you not lying, send me link of that musician

#19 5 years ago

I asked for pinball musics

#20 5 years ago

Email stern?

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

Email stern?

Tried alredy, but they don't work for code anymore. Plus they don't have music files

#22 5 years ago

But pinball browser also missing Maria Marcado's voices "Jackpot", "Double jackpot", "Triple jackpot", Super jackpot!!" and all voices related to trip jackpots. Do someone know where I can find this callouts or who plays Maria's voice?

#23 5 years ago
peckilica (resized).jpgpeckilica (resized).jpg
#24 5 years ago

It might be easier to help you if you told us what you are trying to do. If you open the Wheel of Fortune ROM in Pinball Browser, all of the sounds and music should be there. They are contained in the actual ROM which you can download from Stern's website. They wouldn't be "built in" to Pinball Browser.

#25 5 years ago

I open wheel of fortune code, but NO music there, just sound effects, and not all (just one is missing I think, and its stop the wheel shot). Also no Maria Jackpot voices. Every code except WOF have ALL sounds

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from pekilica:

I open wheel of fortune code, but NO music there, just sound effects, and not all (just one is missing I think, and its stop the wheel shot). Also no Maria Jackpot voices. Every code except WOF have ALL sounds

Did you try redownloading the code and trying again? That kind of sounds like a code issue to me, not a browser issue. Maybe the code you are using was corrupted? Sounds and music are not stored in Pinball Browser. It is just used to read what is in the ROM.

#27 5 years ago

No wheel of fortune code have music in pinball browser. Check yourself that in browser, and you will se what I am talking about....

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from pekilica:

No wheel of fortune code have music in pinball browser. Check yourself that in browser, and you will se what I am talking about....

#29 5 years ago

But what are you doing with all the music you are looking for?

What are you up to?

#30 5 years ago

1.To listen it
2.To customize it

#31 5 years ago
Quoted from pekilica:

1.To listen it
2.To customize it

Are you a dj making pinball house beats?.

SHARE!!!

#32 5 years ago

I just making some new modified codes to be ready when I ever get some stern pinball machine to use code.
Shame cause I can't modify wheel of fortune music
Isn't it real shame?

#33 5 years ago

It really is a shame you can't modify code on a game you don't even own. The struggle is real for you and I sincerely hope you find that elusive Wheel of Fortune code. Maybe email Gary Stern directly? He probably has it on his computer and can email it to you.

#34 5 years ago

One is sure: Never give up. So, can someone give me some other tips to get music?

#35 5 years ago
Quoted from pekilica:

Music i want really:
Africa trip
Australia trip
Chicago trip
Nashvvile trip
Ramp rampage
Wheel frenzy
Consenant hurry up
Keep it spinning
Combos
Risky spinning
Stop the wheel
WOF Multiball ready
End of ball bonus
Toss up

Added 25 days ago: Bonus wheel round lit

37763FF9-8C80-4AD3-9D39-2C7DDECB2276 (resized).jpeg37763FF9-8C80-4AD3-9D39-2C7DDECB2276 (resized).jpeg

I keed, I keed!

#36 5 years ago

hey guys, this is notification for all pinsiders: Please do not send jokes or pictures if you dont know how to help me. If some pinsider have some helpful tip or helpful chance, please tell me. Then I would be close to find something I want...

#37 5 years ago

I can help you: just play your games.

#38 5 years ago

Hmmmm , and how to do the music rip?

#39 5 years ago

Start humming

#40 5 years ago
Quoted from pekilica:

hey guys, this is notification for all pinsiders: Please do not send jokes or pictures if you dont know how to help me. If some pinsider have some helpful tip or helpful chance, please tell me. Then I would be close to find something I want...

get with the program people... you have all been put on notice

#41 5 years ago

#42 5 years ago

Didn't you all opened WOF code with pinball browser and seen NO Music there? If you not, then it's explained. You would probably all report that to pinball browser topic or stern if you would saw already

#43 5 years ago
Quoted from pekilica:

Didn't you all opened WOF code with pinball browser and seen NO Music there? If you not, then it's explained. You would probably all report that to pinball browser topic or stern if you would saw already

At this point, I don't think anyone has the information you're looking for or has enough interest to dig into it. You may have to figure out how to do it on your own. But if you do figure out, there might be a few people interested in seeing what you ended up doing, so please share if you make any headway.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
5,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Suffern, NY
5,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/we-done-it?hl=littlecammi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.