Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Pinball Evolution Achieved (resized).jpg
#1 5 years ago

The attached picture represents the realization of our long-stated vision to manufacture a modular pinball platform and deliver a variety of games and gameplay features in the form of add-on game kits. The goal was enormous, and the challenges were real, but so were the efforts and sacrifices of our team and the support we received from early customers and pinball community members. Together, we did it!

Read full message at: https://www.multimorphic.com/news/pinball-evolution-achieved/

- Gerry
https://www.multimorphic.com

Pinball Evolution Achieved (resized).jpgPinball Evolution Achieved (resized).jpg

#2 5 years ago

"In under two months, we should be finished shipping pre-ordered games. Thanks also to those of you who recently put down deposits towards your new P3s. Your machines will ship immediately after the last pre-ordered machines go out. After that, we’ll ship to order."

"2017 was a record year for us, and 2018 is looking even better."

Can't wait to see people playing the networked games and the "secret stuff".

#3 5 years ago

Congrats Gerry! Love what you are doing! Hope to see you at Pintastic again.

#4 5 years ago

I've been looking forward to trying one of your machines for a couple years now.as your rampimg up production I hope to see more in marketing and finding these on location and at shows and expos.as a big fan of pinball 2000 I find it a shame nothing has been done to merge pinball and video graphics while still keeping it real pinball in nearly 20 years.

#5 5 years ago

I'm obviously biased, but I LOVE that picture. It represents so many things for us. Executing on a vision and bringing a product to life is rewarding in any industry. Doing it in the pinball industry, with a product as complex as an innovative pinball platform, with a very small team of developers, and bootstrapping it ourselves is the most gratifying accomplishment of my professional career by far. I'm incredibly proud of our entire team, what we've done, and what we still plan to do.

We still have a lot to learn, and there are a lot of ways we can improve, but it's nice to reflect on what we've accomplished so far. We did it. We brought our vision to life. Let's see what we can do now!

- Gerry
https://www.multimorphic.com

#6 5 years ago

Congratulations Gerry !

LTG : )

#7 5 years ago

Awesome dude!

#8 5 years ago

Quite impressive. Congrats to the team. Hope 2018 is a great year.

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

I hope to see more in marketing and finding these on location and at shows and expos.

If you want to know where you can find a P3 at a show/expo you can check out the Multimorphic Facebook page. They have an Events page that is listing any show that will have a P3 attending, it maybe a local owner/operator, or it could be the entire team.

If you are on Twitter or Facebook make sure to follow them, both accounts have been more active lately.

Finally, Jack Danger (Deadflip) streamed the P3 last night for about 3 hours, hopefully he will upload the stream to Youtube soon if you missed it, and will be doing a special Sunday stream (5-6-2018) starting around 7 pm CST on Twitch.

Great job to ALL the Multimorphic crew, I can't wait to see all the cool new stuff you have in store for us all!

#10 5 years ago

Congratulations Gerry a fantastic achievement. Looking forward to when CCR is ready . Enjoyed Jack Danger’s Twitch stream too. Worth watching. Let’s hope he uploads it to Youtube.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 20.00
$ 17.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/we-did-it-pinball-evolution-achieved and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.