(Topic ID: 135580)

We are building a minions pinball! updates every friday!

By pinballrockstar

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
EFC269AB-5D93-4B65-9165-9B267B75A0E0 (resized).jpeg
1426F57C-7247-41F7-A2A7-72235E9DC4BD (resized).jpeg
E3FF5C57-0180-42A0-9476-94350E201A68 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
39C08953-4D4C-4DD8-9C2A-6579B003BC45 (resized).jpeg
DB581720-F7B5-49C9-82E0-988BB31E3E40 (resized).jpeg
1D92915A-06EB-4DA2-B332-A474685CC5F2 (resized).jpeg
2C0097ED-F679-4B58-A149-5000649F3C25 (resized).jpeg
1C3AA014-8106-49B8-AE1D-9220A0F1F795 (resized).jpeg
24546761-41B3-49EB-856F-08D6845058D4 (resized).jpeg
D4A5A377-42FD-4AE8-ABFC-B28C11805526 (resized).jpeg
King Bob Smiling (resized).jpg
D304630B-9A83-4850-8C3E-81BFC1879C56 (resized).png
ED6F8516-386D-4FF0-AF06-43E3FA89FAF8 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pbfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#378 8 years ago

Great Job guys! Looking forward to seeing this to completion.

I also love the Desperados (Tequila Beer). Nice choice!

8 months later
#1362 7 years ago

Awesome thread guys. You guys have the best Friday nights! At least your wives know you are staying out of trouble - cause you guys look like you could get into trouble!

I really like the "do-it-yourself" look of this project - it is amazing what you guys are doing with stuff you just find lying around. Don't finish this project too quickly because I enjoy reading it on lazy Sunday mornings (ok maybe afternoons).

Cheers.

2 months later
#1731 7 years ago

Damn it, Friday night is just starting over here in North America and you guys are done already. Don't you guys have minions that can keep going? great job guys. Gonna have a beer for you guys - I think Guinness tonight.

4 weeks later
#1858 7 years ago

Come on guys - it's Friday! Start drinking some Desparados and get welding and tinkering with stuff. But don't get carried away and knock over the laptop this time.

1 month later
#2227 7 years ago

Just remember to take good pics and notes because with all that good scotch I wouldn't want you to put it back together as a "Smurfs" pinball machine by mistake. Cheers Amigos. Looking forward to the new playfield.

#2251 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballrockstar:

next week we are starting the playfield swap,real difficult situation.
A lot of mistakes around the corner,we need to focus! (<--focus eyes)

OK, no more Scotch, Desperados or no-goggle welding for the next few weeks Amigos. Then again, that is the stuff that got you to this point! Carry on!

#2407 7 years ago

This is a great thread not only because of the pin but because of the comradery that you amigos are demonstrating while performing the build. That is the greatest part of the hobby for many of us and most of us only get to experience it so intensely a few times a year (at shows) whereas you guys get together every Friday. That's cool! We envy that and live through you guys. Every Friday I have a beer and toast the Amigos!

Awesome work guys!

2 weeks later
#2629 7 years ago

Black here as well. Awesome job Amigos!

#2646 7 years ago

Lol...check out the mess in amigo headquarters!

Interesting, you guys are starting to live like minions. Even your skin tones are taking on a yellowish glow and you are starting to sound funny in your video's. Kind of like how pet owners start to resemble their pets.

Looking forward to the Friday updates.

#2740 7 years ago

Awesome - spent all weekend at a hockey tournament so just catching up on this thread now - Sunday. It was a perfect weekend - hockey - minions updates and now superbowl (and beer - did I mention beer).

Really really looking good Amigos!!! So good in fact I am going to go and have a beer to toast your ongoing success (while waiting for my Amigos to come over and watch the big game).

#2887 7 years ago

Sitting here enjoying my coffee and the re-build.

Someone needs to update Wikipedia to indicate that Rotterdam is also home of the world famous Minions pinball machine.

Great job Amigos. Really coming together. My 15 year old son is also very impressed as he was a huge Minions fan when he was younger. As you know it is hard to impress a 15 year old so I'd say that is high praise.

See you next week!

3 weeks later
#3180 7 years ago

Coming together nicely Amigos! Looking forward to a gameplay video once all the tweaking is done. Not to mention playfield close-ups (so we can ensure that there is no insert ghosting - I Kid! I Kid!)

How far along is the software? Are you going to have to spend a lot of time getting it to where you really want it or are you pretty happy with it now? I can't remember but which Amigo is doing the software again?

#3184 7 years ago

Yes, the programming is the less sexy part of the build but no less important. A little tougher to make that as exciting as the manufacturing part from an eye witness perspective.

Good luck on finding your jackpot light gremlin.

#3237 7 years ago

I Still like that Whiskey Barrel Table you guys made! 3 glasses , 7-up - Looks like JD & 7 tonight?

2 weeks later
#3468 7 years ago

I love the front door & sound effects.

Awesome job Amigos. Now I am going to go out and have a few beers - so I will catch up on the remaining Minion action tomorrow while I lie around on the couch recovering.

#3469 7 years ago

Nous sons une usine de pinball

Exellente. J'attends mon machine-a-boule "Minions LE" numero un!

2 weeks later
#3696 7 years ago

Awesome job Amigos! Just sitting around reading while I am waiting to go to my son's end-of-year hockey party at Tag Zone. (Shoot each other indoors in the dark with hard rubber balls). Coaches against the kids (15 year olds) so I am going to be sore tomorrow. Those little buggers are growing up and now they are fast and strong. Maybe I will pocket a few pinballs - they'll never know what hit-em.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Looking forward to seeing this thing flip with everything in place.

2 weeks later
#3804 7 years ago

We need to shower and eat dude!

Never say that again! Just doesn't sound right.

Keep up the awesome job Amigos. Having some amigos over tonight to play pinball, drink beer and watch hockey - gonna have a beer for you guys.

Now go weld something!

3 weeks later
#4219 6 years ago

Yes, we want to see a good ole fashioned 3-player game "smack-down" between the Amigos this coming Friday. Last Minion Standing gets bragging rights! We don't care bout no stinkin rules (we buy Sterns).

Great job Amigos! Very impressive!

Looking forward to the next build.

1 week later
#4259 6 years ago

Jeeze, you guys just posted 4 pictures in a row and not one of them showed any signs of beer, occupational health & safety violations or minions. This thread has jumped the shark. Just kidding guys. Looking forwards to the next build.

Now, what the hell am I going to read about when I lie on the couch with a hang-over.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pbfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/we-are-building-a-minions-pinball-updates-every-friday?tu=pbfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.