IMG_7755 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7747 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7746 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5220 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5223 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #208 TECH: WIRELESS. Fix for if you can't enter wifi settings manually. Posted by Green-Machine (1 year ago)

Post #301 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Gabby Mech adjustment details Posted by pinball_keefer (1 year ago)

Post #1330 TECH: Duke Caboom topper error message possible fix Posted by Jamieryan71 (1 year ago)

Post #1753 TECH:PLAYFIELD. EOS switch error fix Posted by ls1chris (1 year ago)

Post #1844 Sources to check for scratched glass on LEs Posted by Jamwin (1 year ago)

Post #2141 Topper Power issue resolved with updated power cable Posted by Navystan (1 year ago)

Post #2299 Fix for CE apron cards hitting glass Posted by KingBW (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kingbw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 1 year ago

I'm in on a CE. It sounds like we have to wait for fall for the CEs.

1 week later
#177 1 year ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

I’ve seen multiple posts about people “blowing up the code” and finishing the game, and it’s only a week old.
What’s the truth to this? Is it that easy? Will this game have any lastability?

I'm guessing that in settings (like the other JJP pins) you can make the game harder and more challenging. They are making the default settings a little easier these days for the average player to get further into the games. More fun for them.

2 months later
#811 1 year ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

Anyone gets word on their CE shipments? Waiting for word as their Instagram is pumping videos of CE on the line.

First ones usually/might ship over seas. Also Jersey Jen is on vacation until Monday (per auto email response). Some people might get notified from distributors next week is my guess.

#820 1 year ago
Quoted from T-Bone21:

What number are you and did you order your CE through JJP or a distributor? I am number 15 where I ordered from JJP and I still have not heard anything about shipping yet.

JJP doesn't make them in CE number order. If a number isn't reserved, it is a random number pick out of the plaque bin. This is my 3rd JJP direct buy and unfortunately, they usually send a first allotment to all of the distributors before sending out a round of direct orders. This is typical, but they may change it up a bit.

#823 1 year ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

They (jjp) responded to a similar question on FB the same way (dist orders first) that being said, I got my direct LE pretty quick, I doubt direct CE buyers will have to wait very long, I would just email Jen

I emailed her earlier this week and she is on vacation until tomorrow. There will probably be lots of calls the next couple of days.

7 months later
#2298 1 year ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

I found this
[quoted image]

That's a known issue that is fixed for the new update (when it comes out)

#2299 1 year ago

For the CE Owners ... I went back through the last few hundred posts and the image gallery and didn't see this reported before. Check to see if the black nuts holding the rules (card) plastic and the plastic cover over the signatures are making contact with the glass. It is happening on mine and one of my friend's CEs and marking up the glass. Place a sheet of white paper between the black nuts and the glass to see if there is an issue. See the 1st two photos.
01 (resized).jpg01 (resized).jpg02 (resized).jpg02 (resized).jpg03 (resized).jpg03 (resized).jpg

The first solution is to just remove the entire red brackets that hold the rules card and signature card.

The second solution is to contact JJP and they can send you instructions on how to lower the lockdown bar receiver slightly so that there is a small gap between the black nuts and the glass. The problem with that for me and my friend is that the shooter rod was already barely touching the auto-plunger mechanism with the shooter housing adjusted all the way down as far as it could go. But if that doesn't occur for you, it's a solution. Otherwise ... you "might" have to modify the housing hole down 1/4-1/2".

The third solution is that I asked David from the Ulekstore.com if he could make thinner plastic pieces (which lowers the nuts below the studs). The one for the signature card is easy. The one for the rules card has the rules printer on the plastic. What David did was etch the exact same rules into the plastic. Using the etch method makes the letters easier to read (more in focus) but are lighter. Making them thinner did the trick, lowered the black nuts, and the stud clears the glass. See the before and after photos below. If you are interested in this contact David at the Ulekstore.com and he can sell you the thinner plastics. It might take him a couple of weeks to make more of them.

BeforeBeforeAfterAfterAfter - clears the glassAfter - clears the glass07 (resized).jpg07 (resized).jpg08 (resized).jpg08 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#2345 1 year ago
Quoted from thepinballworks:

I have a CE, I updated mine by Wi-Fi and it was very easy. Does the CE come with the USB cable, as I could not find one in mine?

No. The wifi and Bluetooth dongles are on the board on the left side of the base cabinet near the coin door. If you want to update with a USB flash drive, you can remove one of those dongles temporarily. Updates with Wifi or ethernet is the easiest and best way to do it.

1 week later
#2411 1 year ago
Quoted from sebseb12:

Has anyone ever had a reboot of pinball in the middle of a game?

Not me, but if it happens again, go into the menu, reports, acquire the log dump file, and send it into the code guys at JJP. If you haven't played any games since, do it now. They can narrow down what may have caused it - code bug or hardware issue.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.50
Playfield - Decals
Lermods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 16.95
14,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 35.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 11,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

9,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cherry Valley, CA
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Linthicum Heights, MD
$ 11,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Royersford, PA
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kingbw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/we-are-all-toys-the-jjp-toy-story-4-owners-club?tu=kingbw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.