IMG_7747 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7746 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5220 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5223 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1628 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #208 TECH: WIRELESS. Fix for if you can't enter wifi settings manually. Posted by Green-Machine (1 year ago)

Post #301 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Gabby Mech adjustment details Posted by pinball_keefer (1 year ago)

Post #1330 TECH: Duke Caboom topper error message possible fix Posted by Jamieryan71 (1 year ago)

Post #1753 TECH:PLAYFIELD. EOS switch error fix Posted by ls1chris (1 year ago)

Post #1844 Sources to check for scratched glass on LEs Posted by Jamwin (1 year ago)

Post #2141 Topper Power issue resolved with updated power cable Posted by Navystan (1 year ago)

Post #2299 Fix for CE apron cards hitting glass Posted by KingBW (12 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

There are 3,129 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 63.
#1 1 year ago

Got my shipping notice today! Toy Story 4 LE inbound!

Who else opt'd for a LE?

Now I gotta figure out what to move out to make space...

#2 1 year ago
#3 1 year ago

I'm in for a CE but the wait is going to be painful. Seems like they are going to build a TON of LE's before they move on to CE's

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

I'm in for a CE but the wait is going to be painful. Seems like they are going to build a TON of LE's before they move on to CE's

Kinda typical - but like GNR it looks like they built up a good number of games prior to launch so hopefully it won't be too long for CE.

Our group has a CE on order too - so I'll be able to contrast both.

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

I'm in for a CE as well. Waiting is never fun, but them putting out LEs first will be great for us as it should give them enough time to work through any issues with the initial batches.

#6 1 year ago

If anyone gets one near milwaukee area or madison area let me know, would love to play one. I'm very interested but want to play it first!

#7 1 year ago

I got in on a LE Because of a paypal verification code needed took me seconds longer to click. But im actually kind of happy it did. I think the LE will be good enough on this one.

However im also curious what these dealers are going to do over the next month or so with all the CEs that were held back to upsell.

Havent heard anything about my LE spot or ship date yet. I went through Pinballstar.

#8 1 year ago

I'm in on a CE. It sounds like we have to wait for fall for the CEs.

#9 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Got my shipping notice today! Toy Story 4 LE inbound!

Wow! One day from announcement to shipping! Very cool.

Congrats on the new game!

#10 1 year ago

The game manual is now up. If anyone wants to start reading up on the game.

https://www.jerseyjackpinball.com/support/downloads/

#11 1 year ago

In for a LE, can't wait to try it out. Sent payment to distributor 3 minutes after orders went up. Did not receive final invoice yet.

#12 1 year ago

Im in for CE aswell, no problem with waiting time. End of this year or begin next year is fine by me.

#13 1 year ago

Looks like a blast! Looking forward to playing one someday…

#14 1 year ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Wow! One day from announcement to shipping! Very cool.
Congrats on the new game!

Even as fubar as they have been getting their multimedia and online launch really synchronized (for both GNR and TS4) - the 'get them built before launch' scheme seems to working well.

#15 1 year ago

Ordered Le. 12 is painfull enough. I will be trying a Slink wireform ramp mod when I get it. Either that left long plastic ramp is getting replaced with a steel ramp that transitions to Slink going to left return or the middle wireform will be removed to a Slink wireform that goes to right return. As long as I can sell the mod the machine will be tax deductable…My accountant’s head was blown at 6800 for Rush. I cant wait to see him pass out next visit.

#16 1 year ago

another thread!

#17 1 year ago

I'm in for a CE. Looks like fun!

#18 1 year ago

I’m in for a CE. This will be my first JJP Machine. I dumped my Mando Premium on it. I was very disappointed in Mando, I’m hoping the same won’t be said for TS4. I am now waiting on Elvira, CCr and now Toy Story 4. Watch them all come within a month or two of each other.

#19 1 year ago

Is this the thread where the giant babies won't be complaining non-stop? I can only hope so good hell.

But I'm on a CE I have a bunch of local buddies getting a LE. Cant wait for them to get theirs so I can go play this pin.

#20 1 year ago
Quoted from Loganpinball:

Ordered Le. 12 is painfull enough. I will be trying a Slink wireform ramp mod when I get it. Either that left long plastic ramp is getting replaced with a steel ramp that transitions to Slink going to left return or the middle wireform will be removed to a Slink wireform that goes to right return. As long as I can sell the mod the machine will be tax deductable…My accountant’s head was blown at 6800 for Rush. I cant wait to see him pass out next visit.

I can't wait to see what you come up with!!! My wife commented today that she's excited to see what the Modders come up with. Never have I heard her say that. Lol

#21 1 year ago
Quoted from Nstone4425:

I can't wait to see what you come up with!!! My wife commented today that she's excited to see what the Modders come up with. Never have I heard her say that. Lol

Agreed the mods are going to crush on this pin. I can’t wait to see (and buy) what all the creative people come up with!

And counter to the other thread where for some reason Lior was brought up, very excited to see his vision for some high end stuff for this pin. Love his stuff!

#22 1 year ago

So excited! Looks fun!

#23 1 year ago

Locked in CE. No rush.

#24 1 year ago

Should get my LE mid next week!

#25 1 year ago

Paid deposit for my CE today. Excited to get the game, also excited to put some distance between the deposit and payment so I can (in my head) pretend the game is $12,500 when it's ready.

#26 1 year ago

It’s really good to see that these are going to be hitting locations soon.
I know a few of my local locations ordered GNR day one and didn’t get a machine until close to a year after they ordered it.
I think it’s important to get them out in the world at locations and people playing them ASAP.
There’s definitely something to be said when you’re an operator and you get the newest machines at your location and they are fresh.
It’s 45 mins to an hour for me to the nearest location and I’m willing to make that drive to play new machines and check them out.

#27 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Paid deposit for my CE today. Excited to get the game, also excited to put some distance between the deposit and payment so I can (in my head) pretend the game is $12,500 when it's ready.

You didn’t buy an LE for the interim?

#28 1 year ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

You didn’t buy an LE for the interim?

I considered it but at these prices I’m trying to be a patient grownup for once!

#29 1 year ago

At least its 9k cheaper than the Elvira 40th (which by the way is one amazing looking machine). I looked all over mine and didnt find any doubloons in the cabinet have to put a message out to stern maybe they forgot.
TS4 is one sweeeet deal.

#30 1 year ago

Is this the official owners thread. Because its pretty dead in here.

#31 1 year ago
Quoted from bgwilly31:

Well theres 40 other TS4 threads that have the flame next to them if you're really needing to talk Toy Story...

#32 1 year ago

I'm in for a CE. This will be my first CE ever!
Originally I had planned to get an LE but I lucked out since my dad is trying to keep up his buyer cred with his distributor. He's paying the jump from LE to CE and gets to borrow the game (we are constantly swapping games anyways). Hoping to get it some time this calendar year

Also, dad of the year right there @granpadave!

#33 1 year ago
Quoted from bgwilly31:

all the people who want to rage over the game don't want to be in an owners thread focused on the people actually committed to the game

Plus, only a handful have hit the ground yet.. so not as much to do yet.

#34 1 year ago

I’m all in for a CE.

It’s too bad that it’s only based on Toy Story 4, but it is what it is.

I think the game looks fantastic, will look great in my game room, and should be a lot of fun to play.

It will also be nice to have a machine that will be easier to play for guests.

#35 1 year ago

Wow....the other threads are brutal. I hope this one doesn't turn out like the others.

In for a CE and I'm looking forward to it.

#36 1 year ago

I’m in for an LE and looking forward to it. Looks like some are sprouting up in the wild. Should be fun to mod as well. I’m sure someone will soon figure out how to slinkify the wireform.

#37 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

Wow....the other threads are brutal. I hope this one doesn't turn out like the others.
In for a CE and I'm looking forward to it.

This is an owners thread so if they come in you throw them out!

#38 1 year ago

First wave of parts for wireform / ramp. I need the machine! Ordered right from Jersey Jack. I just hope its not 6 months from now…
Not sure how big I can scale it with the playfield. This migh be the right size.
91F0BFB7-011B-4A3B-BE7B-01407345CABC (resized).jpeg91F0BFB7-011B-4A3B-BE7B-01407345CABC (resized).jpeg

E02D149E-26DA-4B08-96D6-B0DF5090C166 (resized).jpegE02D149E-26DA-4B08-96D6-B0DF5090C166 (resized).jpeg
#39 1 year ago
Quoted from Loganpinball:

First wave of parts for wireform / ramp. I need the machine! Ordered right from Jersey Jack. I just hope its not 6 months from now…
Not sure how big I can scale it with the playfield. This migh be the right size.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Can't wait to see how this turns out!

#40 1 year ago

Played 3 games tonight - Really fun, I enjoyed it a lot. The lights are awesome, sound is great... lots of cool shots - If there wasn't a line to play, I would have played more games. Played at Enterium at Woodfield Mall.

IMG_1505 (resized).jpegIMG_1505 (resized).jpeg
#41 1 year ago

We’re are in on LE. Delivery hopefully 1-2motnhs. So excited. This is perfect for kids.

#42 1 year ago

Forky as the Themed kickback!! Genius. Woody throwing Forky out of the drain/trash. These details will vault this game in popularity over time.

#43 1 year ago

I think most of us can agree that a brand new pinball machine is fun to shoot and we want to play one, with some exceptions. Wanting to play a new machine doesn't make it great, however.

The question is, are you willing to spend $12K plus shipping and tax to put this in your home... where you would be willing to spend $9K on a GZ or something similar in the market.

I'll put $1-$2 in anything I haven't played and play it all night... but the true testament is if I buy one for my home.

#44 1 year ago

I’m in on a Toy Story 4 (LE) and just waiting for JJP to get in touch with me to let me know approximately when I might expect shipment and delivery.

Can someone explain to me why the popup posts are called Benson Posts? I’ve googled and checked PinSide and can’t find an explanation. I know they are the posts that go up with the ramp; but why is it called that? Are there any other games that have them?

#45 1 year ago
Quoted from Belcaw:

I’m in on a Toy Story 4 (LE) and just waiting for JJP to get in touch with me to let me know approximately when I might expect shipment and delivery.
Can someone explain to me why the popup posts are called Benson Posts? I’ve googled and checked PinSide and can’t find an explanation. I know they are the posts that go up with the ramp; but why is it called that? Are there any other games that have them?

The dummies in the movie Toy Story 4 are called Bensons.

#46 1 year ago

The music is horrible. My wife, daughter, and I couldn’t take it when we watched a gameplay stream. The carnival music was really bad, and I yes I know it’s a carnival themed pin. No code update will change that. Disney has Jack on a very tight and short leash.

#47 1 year ago

Got to play an LE tonight. Game shoots great! Flippers feel snappier. Theme integration and animations are top notch. Light show is very nice. Art on the LE couldn’t be better. Not sure what there is to complain about. Buddy had a 4 million point game so we got to see a little bit of the code and it seems solid.

The TS4 hate will fade away, because this thing has a bunch going for it.

Toy Story as a theme kept me from buying initially, i’m not really into the younger themes. But playing it made me think it could work it’s way into my game room at some point.

#48 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

The music is horrible. My wife, daughter, and I couldn’t take it when we watched a gameplay stream. The carnival music was really bad, and I yes I know it’s a carnival themed pin. No code update will change that. Disney has Jack on a very tight and short leash.

Sweet so how did it play? What did y'all think of the shots?

#49 1 year ago

I'm in for a CE what number did everyone pick? I really wanted 11 to go along with my Willy Wonka CE, but it was already taken so I got 15.

#50 1 year ago

In on an LE. Arrives tomorrow!!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 11,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball
Armor and blades
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
14,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
St. Petersburg, FL
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Hardware
Pinball Haven
Hardware
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Little Egg Harbor, NJ
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 35.00
12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
There are 3,129 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 63.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/we-are-all-toys-the-jjp-toy-story-4-owners-club?hl=oneangrymo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.