IMG_7754 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7753 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7755 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7747 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7746 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5220 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5223 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,163 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 64.
#1551 1 year ago

who knew an $12K usd machine would come out the factory with a misaligned shooter lol.

I will check mine, it does not go around the loop but I thought that was the intention.

#1552 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

who knew an $12K usd machine would come out the factory with a misaligned shooter lol.
I will check mine, it does not go around the loop but I thought that was the intention.

I hadn't thought of it in depth until SuperMas77 mentioned it, if your plunging, you're ideally going for the skill shot. There really is no reason to hard plunge up the right ramp unless your trying to feed the right flipper for a shot. That being said, I like that I have the option, haha.

#1553 1 year ago

I decided to play a full game with just full plunges and it went smoothly around to the right flipper every time. I hadn’t tried that before. I would say that once you get everything properly aligned, that is the proper behavior.

#1554 1 year ago
Quoted from Runswithscissors:

I decided to play a full game with just full plunges and it went smoothly around to the right flipper every time. I hadn’t tried that before. I would say that once you get everything properly aligned, that is the proper behavior.

The skill shot is difficult yet rewarding. I don't understand why you would completely bypass the skill shot, nor do I understand why one would put a stronger spring on the shooter to make a full plunge easier. The weaker spring actually makes the skill shot easier. A full plunge does nothing magical for your score. I'd recommend taking some time to get the skill shot dialed in and you'll start opening up the scoring, especially if you can then loop repeatable super skill shots with the uppper flipper.

#1555 1 year ago
Quoted from SuperMas77:

The skill shot is difficult yet rewarding. I don't understand why you would completely bypass the skill shot, nor do I understand why one would put a stronger spring on the shooter to make a full plunge easier. The weaker spring actually makes the skill shot easier. A full plunge does nothing magical for your score. I'd recommend taking some time to get the skill shot dialed in and you'll start opening up the scoring, especially if you can then loop repeatable super skill shots with the uppper flipper.

I think you misunderstood what I was doing. I was just testing the plunger after I fixed the alignment. It still has the original spring in it. I was trying to let the other people know how it should be working since plunger misalignment seems to be a recurring theme on this pin. I wasn’t playing to score on that one game.

I’ve been practicing that upper loop and, so far, I don’t think I’ve done more three or four in a row. I’ve only had the game a week, so I hope I get better. Thanks for the tip.

#1556 1 year ago

That upper loop is a tricky shot to repeat, especially with the smaller sized flipper. I can never get more than 2 in a row on a super skill shot and have only gotten to 4 consecutive at one point. Not easy.

#1557 1 year ago
Quoted from SuperMas77:

There are scenarios where after a ball lock and limited time to collect a character you would want to full plunge and for it to work right. For that reason I’d recommend replacing the spring as it seems like it’s the most sure fire solution.

#1558 1 year ago
Quoted from JCrusher:

It flashes if you played but didn’t complete the mode. If you completed it, it will be solid

I was just wondering about this. So if one of the 7 scene inserts is flashing you played the mode but did not complete, solid is complete. Just to be sure the wizard mode can only be reached if you complete all 7 scenes right? The rule sover screen and PDF say's to start all 7 scenes to get to the wizard mode, but the playfield says to complete the 7 scenes.

#1559 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I was just wondering about this. So if one of the 7 scene inserts is flashing you played the mode but did not complete, solid is complete. Just to be sure the wizard mode can only be reached if you complete all 7 scenes right? The rule sover screen and PDF say's to start all 7 scenes to get to the wizard mode, but the playfield says to complete the 7 scenes.

Some really need to be completed, like the Forky Rescue, just playing it and failing doesn't count. Most just need to be played. Ultimately, as long as you get all 7 either flashing or lit you can start the wizard mode. Using the ramp to switch between the Buzz Wizard mode or the Woody Wizard mode.

The more you compete, the easier the wizard mode is.

To say you've beat the game is essentially saying you got Woody and Buzz both there in one game.

#1560 1 year ago
Quoted from explosiveegg:

Some really need to be completed, like the Forky Rescue, just playing it an failing doesn't count. Most just need to be played. Ultimately, as long as you get all 7 either flashing or lit you can start the wizard mode. Using the ramp to switch between the Buzz Wizard mode or the Woody Wizard mode.
The more you compete, the easier the wizard mode is.
To say you've beat the game is essentially saying you got Woody and Buzz both there in one game.

Thanks! That really helps. When you mentioned using the ramp to switch between the Buzz wizard mode or Woody wizard mode is that prior to starting the wizard mode or during? For example do you initially play the Buzz version of the wizard and then have to go back and relight the 7 scenes to start the Woody version? Does the starting the Woody version require all 7 scenes to be completed versus just some being attempted?

#1561 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Thanks! That really helps. When you mentioned using the ramp to switch between the Buzz wizard mode or Woody wizard mode is that prior to starting the wizard mode or during? For example do you initially play the Buzz version of the wizard and then have to go back and relight the 7 scenes to start the Woody version? Does the starting the Woody version require all 7 scenes to be completed versus just some being attempted?

When the wizard mode is lit on the scoop, you can change between Woody and Buzz with the ramps. The on-playfield display will tell you which character you're on and which ramp you need to hit to change it. This must be done before actually shooting the scoop. Once the mode starts, you're locked in.

After the wizard mode is completed the 7 scene lights will unlight and you must relight all 7 lights a second time to get there again. They can either be flashing or solid, hence, you're never required to have them all "Completed". They're harder to light the second time around though. As most things require more effort to preform. Such as Forky requiring a 4 shot combo and it taking more shots to light the forky rescue, carnival modes costing more tickets and requiring more shots , etc...

So, realistically, completing the Wizard mode once means you're about 40% through actually beating the game. As the latter half requires more effort.

#1562 1 year ago

So I turned on auto plunge and now the ball will loop around the ramp and feed to the right flipper when I want to do it and on the other hand still have the plunger for the skill shot ;

I tested doing a full plunge just for testing purposes and it always rejected and went back down the ramp ;

Ofcourse I did this for testing purposes and now won’t change anything… as I’m totally satisfied with the auto plunge feature…and like to have the sensitive plunger for skill shot …

My high score so far is 3.5 million I’ve been playing pinball for only a month I am in love with this game ; it gets around 45 min of play each day from me

#1563 1 year ago

When the wizard mode is lit on the scoop, you can change between Woody and Buzz with the ramps. The on-playfield display will tell you which character you're on and which ramp you need to hit to change it. This must be done before actually shooting the scoop. Once the mode starts, you're locked in.
After the wizard mode is completed the 7 scene lights will unlight and you must relight all 7 lights a second time to get there again. They can either be flashing or solid, hence, you're never required to have them all "Completed". They're harder to light the second time around though. As most things require more effort to preform. Such as Forky requiring a 4 shot combo and it taking more shots to light the forky rescue, carnival modes costing more tickets and requiring more shots , etc...
So, realistically, completing the Wizard mode once means you're about 40% through actually beating the game. As the latter half requires more effort.

Wow thanks! That's great to hear, there's a lot of depth to this pin, much deeper then I thought.

#1564 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Wow thanks! That's great to hear, there's a lot of depth to this pin, much deeper then I thought.

I wouldn't say there is a lot of depth to the pin, but it's definitely deeper than a lot of people give it credit for.

Everything is pretty front loaded though. What is present in the early part of the game is really great.

Realistically, only Take a Chance Multiball and Meet me at the Carousal are the only late game modes.

It definitely could use a few more late game surprises to try and work towards. Similar to the Take a Chance multiball. Which is quite a treat. In that multiball you can get the virtual pinball machine in multiball while the main pinball machine is going in multiball.

I'd just love to see some more little modes for doing some tough things such as for completing both Woody and Buzz path, for playing all the carnival modes, for collecting a certain number of characters, etc... The kind of thing you maybe only see once every 50 or 100 games. That feels like a special treat when you're doing well.

#1565 1 year ago

I wouldn't say there is a lot of depth to the pin, but it's definitely deeper than a lot of people give it credit for.
Everything is pretty front loaded though. What is present in the early part of the game is really great.
Realistically, only Take a Chance Multiball and Meet me at the Carousal are the only late game modes.
It definitely could use a few more late game surprises to try and work towards. Similar to the Take a Chance multiball. Which is quite a treat. In that multiball you can get the virtual pinball machine in multiball while the main pinball machine is going in multiball.
I'd just love to see some more little modes for doing some tough things such as for completing both Woody and Buzz path, for playing all the carnival modes, for collecting a certain number of characters, etc... The kind of thing you maybe only see once every 50 or 100 games. That feels like a special treat when you're doing well.

100% agree. this is what it needs to be a keeper.

#1566 1 year ago

Thanks explosive egg, I had no idea this is great information. After close to 400 plays I got to the carnival. Biggest hurdle for me is bo peep scene.

#1567 1 year ago
Quoted from indybru:

Thanks explosive egg, I had no idea this is great information. After close to 400 plays I got to the carnival. Biggest hurdle for me is bo peep scene.

Congrats!

Getting to the Carnival is a great milestone. It is a great mode. Did you end up beating it? I know I failed to beat it the first time I got there.

#1568 1 year ago

Good assessment. Yes needs a few more mini wizard modes.

#1569 1 year ago

I powered up the game and the disc was spinning and spinning, thinking I had the previous issue of the board underneath needing to be adjusted (bottom of disc not clearing the optos), i powered it off and lifted up the PF, everything looked fine. Next I updated to 1.09 (I was still on 1.07) powered it up and it did the same thing. I decided to let it spin, it did this for a minute or so. While it was spinning i hit the start button and it said calibration in progress. Once it was done I started up a game and all was fine. Is this normal? does it just run through a calibration routine every X games?

Secondly, I've tried to adjust Gabby way back when Keith posted on here but I still cant knock her down with a direct hard front shot. But if i get a soft shot straight on or glance either cheek, I'm good. I've adjusted to this for the most part but curious if ya'll had better luck with Gabby adjustments than I have.

Lastly, I found that I was never getting super spinners. I always made great progress on the bo peep spinner but rarely made headway on the woody one. Looking more closely, I noticed the woody spinner wasnt spinning feely, it was hitting up against the alien plastic to the left (so it wouldnt spin nearly as much as it should). Once that was fixed getting super spinners become much more easy, so just tossing that out there.

#1570 1 year ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

I powered up the game and the disc was spinning and spinning, thinking I had the previous issue of the board underneath needing to be adjusted (bottom of disc not clearing the optos), i powered it off and lifted up the PF, everything looked fine. Next I updated to 1.09 (I was still on 1.07) powered it up and it did the same thing. I decided to let it spin, it did this for a minute or so. While it was spinning i hit the start button and it said calibration in progress. Once it was done I started up a game and all was fine. Is this normal? does it just run through a calibration routine every X games?
Secondly, I've tried to adjust Gabby way back when Keith posted on here but I still cant knock her down with a direct hard front shot. But if i get a soft shot straight on or glance either cheek, I'm good. I've adjusted to this for the most part but curious if ya'll had better luck with Gabby adjustments than I have.
Lastly, I found that I was never getting super spinners. I always made great progress on the bo peep spinner but rarely made headway on the woody one. Looking more closely, I noticed the woody spinner wasnt spinning feely, it was hitting up against the alien plastic to the left (so it wouldnt spin nearly as much as it should). Once that was fixed getting super spinners become much more easy, so just tossing that out there.

Yup the plastic moves and blocks the spinner.
Calibration happened to me after resetting the code. I was playing with settings.
Did it for like a minute, all done now

#1571 1 year ago

Agreed the calibration is normal.

#1572 1 year ago

Hey I am sorry if this has already been answered, I did a quick search and didn't see the answer

I just bought a TS4 and the previous owner did a factory reset on the game. It appears to be at code 1.01. My issue is that I can download the new code via wifi, but the game will not accept the update. Is their a bridge update I need to run first/

2- once I hit a GC score, the game will take a picture, and about half the time, crash. Is that related to the 1.01 code?

Thanks!

#1573 1 year ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

Hey I am sorry if this has already been answered, I did a quick search and didn't see the answer
I just bought a TS4 and the previous owner did a factory reset on the game. It appears to be at code 1.01. My issue is that I can download the new code via wifi, but the game will not accept the update. Is their a bridge update I need to run first/
2- once I hit a GC score, the game will take a picture, and about half the time, crash. Is that related to the 1.01 code?
Thanks!

I don't think wifi updates were working back then. You'll probably want to just do a full install update via USB.

https://www.jerseyjackpinball.com/support/downloads/

I don't see a 'Fixed camera crashing' in the change log. However, there was a fair bit of stability issues in the first few updates. Hence, first thing to try is updating the game. If it's still crashing, then worry more about it then.

#1574 1 year ago

I don't think wifi updates were working back then. You'll probably want to just do a full install update via USB.
https://www.jerseyjackpinball.com/support/downloads/
I don't see a 'Fixed camera crashing' in the change log. However, there was a fair bit of stability issues in the first few updates. Hence, first thing to try is updating the game. If it's still crashing, then worry more about it then.

Thanks for the response!

It downloads the files, but then fails when it starts to update. I was going to do the USB update next, but I wanted to make sure there wasn't some critical update that needed to be installed *prior* to installing the new code!

Thanks again!

#1575 1 year ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

Thanks for the response!
It downloads the files, but then fails when it starts to update. I was going to do the USB update next, but I wanted to make sure there wasn't some critical update that needed to be installed *prior* to installing the new code!
Thanks again!

I believe you're good.

I don't think any of the JJP full installs required any kind of incremental install process.

The deltas often have dependencies on being up to a certain point.

Just make sure you grab the 'Full Install' and not the 'Delta'.

#1576 1 year ago

I believe you're good.
I don't think any of the JJP full installs required any kind of incremental install process.
The deltas often have dependencies on being up to a certain point.
Just make sure you grab the 'Full Install' and not the 'Delta'.

Thanks! I really appreciate the info! You just saved me a fair amount of time and grief!

#1577 1 year ago

I just realized tonight you can change forky completion in the settings. Defaults to full completion but there are there different options for getting it to light. Such as a successful jump alone.

I do get depressed reading this board, about how easy this game is. Still haven’t gotten to the end lol, but it’s a damn fun game and getting the most play

Quoted from PanzerFreak:

#1578 1 year ago

I’m at Disney world this weekend. Anybody know if a TS4 is anywhere at the park I can finally checkout?

#1579 1 year ago
Quoted from konghusker:

I’m at Disney world this weekend. Anybody know if a TS4 is anywhere at the park I can finally checkout?

I was just there a month ago and never found one. My hotel had Tron, Star Wars, Guardians, and Avengers but they were so broken and badly needed repairs, they were unplayable.

#1580 1 year ago
Quoted from phill2cb:

I was just there a month ago and never found one. My hotel had Tron, Star Wars, Guardians, and Avengers but they were so broken and badly needed repairs, they were unplayable.

I’ve only found a guardians so far.

#1581 1 year ago
Quoted from phill2cb:

Mostly saw pins at Art of Animation and Pop Century hotels back in the summer. They do not maintain their games very well at all.

#1582 1 year ago
Quoted from JCrusher:

I just realized tonight you can change forky completion in the settings. Defaults to full completion but there are there different options for getting it to light. Such as a successful jump alone.
I do get depressed reading this board, about how easy this game is. Still haven’t gotten to the end lol, but it’s a damn fun game and getting the most play

Dont feel bad, I am nowhere near completing this thing and my GC score is like 5.5 mil, heh. As long as you're having fun, that's what matters.

#1583 1 year ago
Quoted from konghusker:

Head over to free play florida if you can sneek out of the park this weekend, I would hope one would be there.

#1584 1 year ago
Quoted from Ediblebard:

I believe I had a similar issue where the left diverter was not "returning home" so the ball could get stuck on the trail itself, or be knocked over onto the wire trail that leads to the right flipper (Instead of going the intended path under_ the diverter and to the left flipper). It was quite frustrating qualifying "Rescue Forky" only for the ball to be incorrectly diverted to the right flipper immediately ending the combo I was working with Brian from JJP and we worked out that the spring was too loose, so after replacing it that seems to have helped. I'm not gonna lie, getting that 24oz spring up and over both pieces was a bit of a challenge... but also I'm new to the hobby so I'm sure it's better with experience. Another thing I did was moved the diverter metal back a little by loosening the screws just to make the gap a bit wider.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I am having the same problem - how in the world did you get the fennel cakes plastic off to work with the diverter? Any help with this would be great. I had to disable the diverter--- it's all messed up.

#1585 1 year ago

I am still having issues. I downloaded the full 1.09 update - formatted the disc through rufus - but upon reboot the game still isn't recognizing the files (a standard 16GB USB drive) it just lodes that 1.01 code. It also will not allow me to do a manual reboot through the USB (it tells me that I need to update through a reboot.)

This is getting frustrating and taking way too long. Any ideas?

#1586 1 year ago
Quoted from LMTLESS:

I am having the same problem - how in the world did you get the fennel cakes plastic off to work with the diverter? Any help with this would be great. I had to disable the diverter--- it's all messed up.

Pull the PF out to the first service position (pull it out, but dont tilt it up), you'll have easier access to the two screws/nuts holding down the fennel cake cover on the left side, then take out the 2 screws/nuts on the right side.

You can then remove it. The issue I was having was that the diverter was a little loose (see the bottom screw in the pic), and so it woul twist and rub up against the fennel cake cover. This was causing it to not come down during forkey rescue sometimes (which was really frustrating) or stick in the down position.

adjusting the position and tightening things up so it wouldnt twist so easy did the trick for me. However, that fennel cake cover is too small in the back IMHO, it needs more clearance for that diverter to operate freely. I wish there were more aftermarket options for that cover (that arnt super pricey).

That being said, it works good enough for me now. Nothing gets stuck and it comes down when it needs to (its just a little slow to return)

The second option I was going to consider if this thing was still giving me issues was a stronger return screen for the arm.

20220917_101611 (resized).jpg20220917_101611 (resized).jpg20220917_122827 (resized).jpg20220917_122827 (resized).jpg
#1587 1 year ago

I see that there is one add on Pinside where someone is looking to trade their Toy Story 4 machine. I responded asking them if they would be interested in my Elvira HOH P machine and my Baywatch machine. Both machines are in mint condition. I live in Mankato, Minnesota. If someone was interested in trading straight up for the two machines I would then start sending them photos, gameplay info, etc…

#1588 1 year ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

I am still having issues. I downloaded the full 1.09 update - formatted the disc through rufus - but upon reboot the game still isn't recognizing the files (a standard 16GB USB drive) it just lodes that 1.01 code. It also will not allow me to do a manual reboot through the USB (it tells me that I need to update through a reboot.)

Plug the USB into your PC, under file explorer, right click and view the properties of the USB drive. is it formatted exFAT? or FAT32? (or NTFS). Not sure if JJP games require FAT32 for the partition format of the USB stick, but I had do this yesterday when I updated my TMNT (re-format my USB drive to FAT32)

#1589 1 year ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

Also, its not going to load the update on boot like sterns do, you gotta go into settings, utility, update and select to update from USB. It will then search for the USB stick and try to download the files from it.

#1590 1 year ago
Quoted from CosmoConstant:

I see that there is one add on Pinside where someone is looking to trade their Toy Story 4 machine. I responded asking them if they would be interested in my Elvira HOH P machine and my Baywatch machine. Both machines are in mint condition. I live in Mankato, Minnesota. If someone was interested in trading straight up for the two machines I would then start sending them photos, gameplay info, etc…

wow, EHOH straight up for a TS4 is a pretty good deal... add in a second game... wow

#1591 1 year ago

Also, its not going to load the update on boot like sterns do, you gotta go into settings, utility, update and select to update from USB. It will then search for the USB stick and try to download the files from it.

I tried that - it finds the file but it says it must update from a reboot.

#1592 1 year ago

Plug the USB into your PC, under file explorer, right click and view the properties of the USB drive. is it formatted exFAT? or FAT32? (or NTFS). Not sure if JJP games require FAT32 for the partition format of the USB stick, but I had do this yesterday when I updated my TMNT (re-format my USB drive to FAT32)

yep, it's FAT32

It automatically formats it through Rufus to FAT32

#1593 1 year ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

yep, it's FAT32
It automatically formats it through Rufus to FAT32

Strange! at this point I'd put in a ticket with JJP support and see what they say. I've never done a full install, so maybe that is why its wanting to do a reboot.

#1594 1 year ago

for reference - I follow all of the steps, but at Step 23 something goes wrong and it just boots code 1.01

https://marketing.jerseyjackpinball.com/general/install-full/JJP_USB_UPDATE_PC_instructions.pdf

#1595 1 year ago

Strange! at this point I'd put in a ticket with JJP support and see what they say. I've never done a full install, so maybe that is why its wanting to do a reboot.

yeah, I have a ticket in.

#1596 1 year ago

I see that there is a couple of adds on Pinside where someone is looking to trade their Toy Story 4 machine. I responded asking them both if they would be interested in my Elvira HOH P machine and my Baywatch machine. Both machines are in mint condition. I live in Mankato, Minnesota. If someone was interested in trading straight up for the two machines I would then start sending them photos, gameplay info, etc… Do any of you know of anyone who might be interested? Thanks

#1597 1 year ago
Quoted from CosmoConstant:

I see that there is a couple of adds on Pinside where someone is looking to trade their Toy Story 4 machine. I responded asking them both if they would be interested in my Elvira HOH P machine and my Baywatch machine. Both machines are in mint condition. I live in Mankato, Minnesota. If someone was interested in trading straight up for the two machines I would then start sending them photos, gameplay info, etc… Do any of you know of anyone who might be interested? Thanks

Pm coming your way

#1598 1 year ago

I have noticed that after playing a round of games for the day, the system as usual shows the best scores of the day on the main screen.
But instead of displaying the highest score, it displays the lowest score of the day as being the best score of the day in that section.

Anyone else has this behaviour? how to fix it?
Thanks!

#1599 1 year ago
IMG_1161 (resized).jpegIMG_1161 (resized).jpeg
#1600 1 year ago

Yes, I want your shooter rod!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 18.50
Playfield - Decals
Lermods

$ 16.95
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

9,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cherry Valley, CA
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 35.00
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 11,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

14,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
New Orleans, LA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 3,163 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 64.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/we-are-all-toys-the-jjp-toy-story-4-owners-club/page/32?hl=kempsuk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.