IMG_7753 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7755 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7747 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7746 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5220 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5223 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1628 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,129 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 63.
#51 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

The music is horrible. My wife, daughter, and I couldn’t take it when we watched a gameplay stream. The carnival music was really bad, and I yes I know it’s a carnival themed pin. No code update will change that. Disney has Jack on a very tight and short leash.

I was concerned the Wonka music would drive me crazy when I viewed streams, and it fades into the background such that you barely notice it when actually playing.

Try and find a TS to play, it may not bug you in actual use.

#52 1 year ago
Quoted from Belcaw:

I’m in on a Toy Story 4 (LE) and just waiting for JJP to get in touch with me to let me know approximately when I might expect shipment and delivery.
Can someone explain to me why the popup posts are called Benson Posts? I’ve googled and checked PinSide and can’t find an explanation. I know they are the posts that go up with the ramp; but why is it called that? Are there any other games that have them?

Images of the the Benson dolls are located at each post.

#53 1 year ago

I’ve put my deposit for CE from Zach at Flipnout. Nice folks to deal with.

I know TS4 is not what it should have been, but seeing footage got me excited I kept my ground for the machine. I’m hoping my kids (8,6) will play this machine more than Met and SW. I already have difficult games/shots and this sounds like a nice pace change.

If not, I hope to beat it and down the road sell/trade it at the market price. Even if you lose 20-30%, you cannot replace the hours of fun with the family.

I think that is far better ROI than selling your gaming console years down the road (yes, I know the $$$ amount is higher for pinball but % lost is more in gaming consoles).

#54 1 year ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

I’ve put my deposit for CE from Zach at Flipnout. Nice folks to deal with.
I know TS4 is not what it should have been, but seeing footage got me excited I kept my ground for the machine. I’m hoping my kids (8,6) will play this machine more than Met and SW. I already have difficult games/shots and this sounds like a nice pace change.
If not, I hope to beat it and down the road sell/trade it at the market price. Even if you lose 20-30%, you cannot replace the hours of fun with the family.
I think that is far better ROI than selling your gaming console years down the road (yes, I know the $$$ amount is higher for pinball but % lost is more in gaming consoles).

Good way to look at it. We are all lucky we can sell machines for what we paid or more in most cases. That's not how things work in most hobbies.

#55 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Paid deposit for my CE today. Excited to get the game, also excited to put some distance between the deposit and payment so I can (in my head) pretend the game is $12,500 when it's ready.

Gotta love pinball math.

#56 1 year ago
Quoted from SDpinballer:

Gotta love pinball math.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We do what we can to justify these completely unjustifiable purchases

#57 1 year ago

Ordered a CE direct, so it will be awhile till I get to try it out...and this is my first CE!

Disclaimer: Yes I have two daughters who like the movies, but I am the big TS fan in the family. I was a little disappointed that it was just Toy Story 4, but got over it quick when I saw the reveal of the game.

Sharing some initial thoughts:
- like the layout, and this will be my first Lawlor game in the lineup..seems fast!
- the Duke Kaboom shot looks really cool
- the 10 inch screen mini-modes is not just a virtual pinball game (that is tiki room...very cool!) , but also other carnival games. I haven't seen much on these modes, but it totally reminds me of the ToyStory mania ride at WDW. Seems like it would be a distraction, but haven't played the game to make a judgement yet.
- physical ball lock on the left looks interesting. Curious to see how the balls are released (all at once, or pulsated like Woz?)
- I wish the Bensons (and four of them like in the movie) popped up to bash, not Gabby. Seems weird to bash a doll in the face, but oh well.
- the custom callouts, including Hanks' bro, Tim Allen, and Annie Potts..that is going to awesome. Don't get me wrong, I love Gibbs from JJPOTC, but having different voices is welcomed in a game.
- looks like full movie assets (reminder this is Toy Story 4, not the series)
- speaking of Toy Story 4 and not the series, the 10 inch display bezel doesn't bother me. I think they were going for a show poster style circus frame. Maybe add some yellow stenciling or something to it to fit better, but NOT an Etch a Sketch (Etch wasn't in TS4).

Some more things of course to call out, but will stop there. I can't wait to try this game out!

#58 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

I think most of us can agree that a brand new pinball machine is fun to shoot and we want to play one, with some exceptions. Wanting to play a new machine doesn't make it great, however.
The question is, are you willing to spend $12K plus shipping and tax to put this in your home... where you would be willing to spend $9K on a GZ or something similar in the market.
I'll put $1-$2 in anything I haven't played and play it all night... but the true testament is if I buy one for my home.

I really don't think the cost is as outrageous as people make it out to be.

In my opinion, a better comparison would be Stern's Latest game Rush. And if you're comparing models, TS4LE (MSRP 12,000) is most similar to Rush LE (MSRP 11,099).

Please note, this is off the top of my head, so I'm bound to forget something.

Both:
Custom Call Outs from the IP
Side Cabinet Lighting system
Shake Motor
3 Flippers
2 Ramps (with diverters)
Loop Shot
Powder Coating
Drop Target(s)
Scoop(s)
Anti Reflective Glass
Great speaker system with front volume controls
Pop Set
Captive Ball
Up posts
Spinners
Target Bank

TS4LE:
Better lighting (TS4 has hundreds of RGB LEDs, Rush only has 17)
Jump Shot (which includes the whole top marquee and hidden posts)
Pop out bash toy
Improved backglass display
Physical Ball Locks
Bluetooth Audio
Playfield Display
Camera
Powder coated playfield parts (rails, tablet holder)
Spinning disc mech with positioning system to know what things landed on

Rush LE:
Clock Mech
Foil Artwork
Time Machine mech with lift ramp
Upkicker Ramp
Side Art
Smaller Production Run

In my eyes there is a little more value in the features of Toy Story to warrant a slightly higher price.

In regards to why I would put an order in for this game over Godzilla. I love the Godzilla game, but every single location I go to near me has it. I don't really want to put it in my collection because I've already played the hell out of it. It is an incredible game though! It's one of the best games released since the 90s. Certainly, that doesn't mean that every other game sucks and isn't worth owning though, right? Even if they're not on the same footing.

I also do like variety in my games, and don't own a JJP game yet. They shoot different, they look different, they sound different. I want at least one of their games in my collection. Nothing compares to their light shows and I am a big fan of a good light show.

#59 1 year ago

Really enjoyed this Twitch and looking forward to what zaphX will be putting together.

https://www.twitch.tv/ky1ebasa/videos

#60 1 year ago
Quoted from explosiveegg:

I really don't think the cost is as outrageous as people make it out to be.
In my opinion, a better comparison would be Stern's Latest game Rush. And if you're comparing models, TS4LE (MSRP 12,000) is most similar to Rush LE (MSRP 11,099).
Please note, this is off the top of my head, so I'm bound to forget something.
Both:
Custom Call Outs from the IP
Side Cabinet Lighting system
Shake Motor
3 Flippers
2 Ramps (with diverters)
Loop Shot
Powder Coating
Drop Target(s) & Targets
Scoop(s)
Anti Reflective Glass
Great speaker system with front volume controls
Pop Set
Captive Ball
Up posts
Spinners
Target Bank
TS4LE:
Better lighting (TS4 has hundreds of RGB LEDs, Rush only has 17)
Jump Shot (which includes the whole top marquee and hidden posts)
Pop out bash toy
Improved displays
Physical Ball Locks
Bluetooth Audio
Playfield Display
Camera
Powder coated playfield parts (rails, tablet holder)
Spinning disc mech with positioning system to know what things landed on
Rush LE:
Clock Mech
Foil Artwork
Time Machine mech with lift ramp
Upkicker Ramp
Side Art
Smaller Production Run
In my eyes there is a little more value in the features of Toy Story to warrant a slightly higher price.
In regards to why I would put an order in for this game over Godzilla. I love the Godzilla game, but every single location I go to near me has it. I don't really want to put it in my collection because I've already played the hell out of it. It is an incredible game though! It's one of the best games released since the 90s. Certainly, that doesn't mean that every other game sucks and isn't worth owning though, right? Even if they're not on the same footing.

If there were 5000 Rush LE's this comparison would be valid. The limited factor is the only reason that Stern is able to charge what they do for LE's as it's not about the features at that price. JJP LE's aren't really limited.

#61 1 year ago
Quoted from flipperstick:

Really enjoyed this Twitch and looking forward to what zaphX will be putting together.

I am really looking forward to learning the ins and outs, what the LCD is telling me, etc!

#62 1 year ago
Quoted from MikeS:

If there were 5000 Rush LE's this comparison would be valid. The limited factor is the only reason that Stern is able to charge what they do for LE's as it's not about the features at that price. JJP LE's aren't really limited.

Personally, I could care less what number they added to the game. I honestly wish companies would stop the limited-edition non-sense.

I choose those two games as they are the closest in features set.

I did list that as one of the pros of Rush though. Being as I know people do put value behind that fact.

I'm not trying to insinuate what weight other people put behind these features. If the fact that less people get to experience the same game as you adds value to you, than you'll still weight Rush as a better value.

#63 1 year ago

Personally, I could care less what number they added to the game.
I don't buy a game because it has a limited number plastered to the back. The two are the closest in features set.
I did list that as one of the pros of Rush though.

I agree, that's why I'm typically a Pro/Premium buyer. For the people that do care about that stuff it is really about JJP CE's vs. Stern LE's. for me I'd have to compare Stern Premiums vs. JJP LE's because I'd want all the features but don't care about the limited stuff, and for that the price difference is around $3K. But yeah JJP LE's would be a better value and have more features than Stern LE's if they were produced in similar quantities.

#64 1 year ago
Quoted from flipperstick:

Agreed, the end of that stream had the best gameplay footage Ive seen so far and got me even more excited.

#65 1 year ago

Ok, I've been mandated by my wife to join the club today. Anyone know of a solid distro (I'm in Michigan) that has stock (LE obviously) now or "soon"? GAP, who I've successfully dealt with before seems to be 2-4 weeks out. I'm not great at waiting, so I'm looking for a possible quicker route.

#66 1 year ago
Quoted from crobby:

Ok, I've been mandated by my wife to join the club today. Anyone know of a solid distro (I'm in Michigan) that has stock (LE obviously) now or "soon"? GAP, who I've successfully dealt with before seems to be 2-4 weeks out. I'm not great at waiting, so I'm looking for a possible quicker route.

Everyone I know from Michigan who has JJP games goes through ABEL. People speak very highly of him.

https://www.abelelectronics.com/

He is also on pinside if you prefer to reach him through that.

#67 1 year ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I agree, that's why I'm typically a Pro/Premium buyer. For the people that do care about that stuff it is really about JJP CE's vs. Stern LE's. for me I'd have to compare Stern Premiums vs. JJP LE's because I'd want all the features but don't care about the limited stuff, and for that the price difference is around $3K. But yeah JJP LE's would be a better value and have more features than Stern LE's if they were produced in similar quantities.

I like the over-the-top additions on games. I put anti-reflective glass on a lot of my games, have lighting systems like pin stadiums to make the playfield well lit. Have custom powder coatings on some games. Add shaker motors to the games that support it. Side art, Etc...

If your like me, and would want those improvements done anyway. To do those additions yourself is not cheap. Just as an estimation of how much some of these upgrades would cost to get a Rush Premium on the same level as a Rush LE.

$300 - Anti-reflective glass
$300 - Powder coating
$350 - Side lights (Pin stadium or expression lighting)
$100 - Side Art
$150 - Custom Apron
$500 - Foil Side Art (unsure of what the price is, but I imagine it would be costly as regular sets are a few hundred)
$200 - Improved Audio System with front panel
$200 - Mirrored Backglasses
------------------
$2100 - TOTAL

You'd be still looking at a total cost of $11,099.

All this being said, you personally could not put any value behind those enhancements. If you simply only care about what is on the playfield. I would agree with people that the price is high.

I do really think the LE to LE comparison is still the closest. Comparing a Stern Premium to JJP LE seems off to me, there is a lot more included with the JJP LE outside of what is on the playfield and I really don't think the price is insane.

It's certainly not what I would consider a steal, like CCr LE. That being said, I think it's a pretty comparable offering to what Stern is doing.

Though everyone puts different value behind these things differently.

#68 1 year ago

I like the over-the-top additions on games. I put anti-reflective glass on most my games, have lighting systems like pin stadiums to make the playfield well lit. Have custom powder coatings on some games. Add shaker motors to the games that support it. Side art, Etc...
If your like me, and would want those improvements done anyway. To do those additions yourself is not cheap. Just as an estimation of how much some of these upgrades would cost to get a Rush Premium on the same level as a Rush LE.
$300 - Anti-reflective glass
$300 - Powder coating
$350 - Side lights (Pin stadium or expression lighting)
$100 - Side Art
$150 - Custom Apron
$500 - Foil Side Art (unsure of what the price is, but I imagine it would be costly as regular sets are a few hundred)
$200 - Improved Audio System with front panel
$200 - Mirrored Backglasses
------------------
$2100 - TOTAL
You'd be still looking at a total cost of $11,099.
All this being said, you personally could not put any value behind those enhancements. If you simply only care about what is on the playfield. I would agree with people that the price is high.
I do really think the LE to LE comparison is still the closest. Comparing a Stern Premium to JJP LE seems off to me, there is a lot more included with the JJP LE outside of what is on the playfield and I really don't think the price is insane.
It's certainly not what I would consider a steal, like CCr LE. That being said, I think it's a pretty comparable offering to what Stern is doing.
Though everyone puts different value behind different thing.

#69 1 year ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

I'm in for a CE. This will be my first CE ever!
Originally I had planned to get an LE but I lucked out since my dad is trying to keep up his buyer cred with his distributor. He's paying the jump from LE to CE and gets to borrow the game (we are constantly swapping games anyways). Hoping to get it some time this calendar year
Also, dad of the year right there GranpaDave!

Somebody likes me!

#70 1 year ago
Quoted from crobby:

I just ordered my LE from Greg at pinballpro.com. He’s in Nebraska, great guy. Give him a shout.

#71 1 year ago

I'm in for an LE after spending an hour playing this morning. Glad I didn't listen to the very vocal haters on here and played it so I could make my own decision.

#72 1 year ago
Quoted from at_t_2d:

I'm in for an LE after spending an hour on a CE this morning. Glad I didn't listen to the very vocal haters on here and played it so I could make my own decision. I must say that the CE looked really nice. The flaw is that I can't watch Duke jump on the topper when playing the game. They need to set it up so he periodically jumps during the attract mode.

Man, where did you find a CE? I thought those weren't shipping yet.

#73 1 year ago
Quoted from frobozz:

Man, where did you find a CE? I thought those weren't shipping yet.

And since you're in the future please tell me the lottery numbers for next week too, thanks.

#74 1 year ago

I look forward to getting a shipping date. Hopefully soon.

#75 1 year ago

Looks like Madison, WI just set one up on location.

#76 1 year ago
Quoted from tacreno:

Agreed, the end of that stream had the best gameplay footage Ive seen so far and got me even more excited.

Forget the gameplay on the stream. How about the winch setup to get the game down into the basement?

Respect.gifRespect.gif

#77 1 year ago

Congratulations all TS4 owners. It's refreshing to read owners excited about their games. No negativity, no flipping their games before ever playing it. I am not an owner, but I want to hang with you cool guys.

#78 1 year ago
Quoted from OldSchoolBlood:

It's refreshing to read owners excited about their games. No negativity, no flipping their games before ever playing it.

I just drained that other TS4 thread.

Almost all of the comments are from posters that seemingly want the game to fail, buyers to get screwed, the company to go broke and the Earth's rotational speed to simultaneously slow down and speed up.

I already feel better.

#79 1 year ago

NEW SDTM: Toy Story 4 Pinball First Impressions

#80 1 year ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

NEW SDTM: Toy Story 4 Pinball First Impressions

I don’t need to watch it to know you like it. YOU SELL THEM. Why would you say anything else. YOU WANT TO SELL MORE

#81 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

I don’t need to watch it to know you like it. YOU SELL THEM. Why would you say anything else. YOU WANT TO SELL MORE

This is the owner’s thread not the hater thread.

#82 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

This is the owner’s thread not the hater thread.

I’m not hating. I just don’t listen to the salesman’s opinion.

#83 1 year ago

Ordered a CE. Lots of obvious and subtle incredible features to this game. And the game should ship with complete code!

#84 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

Lol. One minute you are all in on a CE and the next you are out and trashing the game. It’s ok, you don’t have to justify to yourself why you are confused and bailed. Let it go.

They have seen it, played it and have a feel for it. While you can express your opinion it isn’t worth squat in this owners thread, salesman or not

#85 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

Fair enough, but it doesn’t make you correct.

#86 1 year ago
08CF4239-38EE-4394-A4F6-7EED23A824E8 (resized).jpeg08CF4239-38EE-4394-A4F6-7EED23A824E8 (resized).jpeg
#87 1 year ago

I just listened to the review. They did an excellent job.

They were actually there, played it, interviewed the key people and we can learn something from that.

You don’t have to buy a pin from Zach ffs! They should get paid for their efforts from JJP and I thought it was a fair review considering the limited amount of time they had to play it which is much more than all of us.

Plus I agree 100% on the Wonka take

#88 1 year ago

Have a CE on order but bought an LE yesterday after playing it day 1. Put 3-4 hours on it tonight, this thing is magic. Only complaint might be be long ball times, but the code is really good, doesn’t get boring. Only stopped to go to bed.

People walking away from this before playing it because it doesn’t have a $50 mech in it are nuts, will regret it once everybody realizes how good it is. I was bummed about #4 as well, but them I realized I’m 48, haven’t thought about the movie Toy Story (other than hearing about it coming from JJP) in 10 years (when my kids watched it), why do I care as long as the integration is good. And JJP did a nice job of working around the license to bring a lot of Buzz and Woody.

#89 1 year ago

In for a CE. It's nice to have an owners thread where people can share their excitement. Need to stop the hate...

toy-story.giftoy-story.gif
#90 1 year ago
Quoted from playtwowin:

In for a CE. It's nice to have an owners thread where people can share their excitement. Need to stop the hate...
[quoted image]

Yes! I’m excited as well. If this pin was priced at $10K I think there will be better feeling about the lack of mechs, etc…

Personally, I did not order a CE to profit or to ensure I can get my money back. With many gaming products you lose over 50% of valuation. Lately, pinball has not suffered this fate and I’m fully aware down the road getting all your funds back from TS4 would need a special buyer.

However, that was NOT why I’m buying it. You cannot put the price on family fun (broken record as I’ve said this on the other TS4 threads).

I’ve got hard games in my collection already and my kids hate playing them. Hoping they can enjoy playing this one, get better, and eventually play my other games.

I’m an average player and so far happy with the angle taken on TS4 code wise.

Soon someone will provide an in-depth review of the code.

#91 1 year ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

Yes! I’m excited as well. If this pin was priced at $10K I think there will be better feeling about the lack of mechs, etc…
Personally, I did not order a CE to profit or to ensure I can get my money back. With many gaming products you lose over 50% of valuation. Lately, pinball has not suffered this fate and I’m fully aware down the road getting all your funds back from TS4 would need a special buyer.
However, that was NOT why I’m buying it. You cannot put the price on family fun (broken record as I’ve said this on the other TS4 threads).
I’ve got hard games in my collection already and my kids hate playing them. Hoping they can enjoy playing this one, get better, and eventually play my other games.
I’m an average player and so far happy with the angle taken on TS4 code wise.
Soon someone will provide an in-depth review of the code.

Word for word my reasoning as well!!! Well said.

#92 1 year ago

I was fortunate to get a CE. In the end, I want a game that's fun and a challenge to play. That's #1 over mechs, toys, and gimmicks. For example, JP2 is highly rated. Great mechs (moving T-Rex, probably coolest mech, but adds almost nothing to game play), and good shots. But, is almost impossible to look at playfield and know what to do. Game rules are hard to follow. And, like Dialed In, the general idea of how to play is quickly understood and yet it's a very hard game to conquer. To date, my favorite JJP is DI because of that. Now, that game has great mechs too, but it's the game rules that keep me coming back to DI.

#93 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

Uhhhhhhhh. Question. Do you think anyone from the production, assembly or sales of an American made car is allowed to own/play/comment about said car? Do you think that’s ok? Or are they not allowed to enjoy the product they have dedicated their life to? How about owners of the game regardless of profession can chill here in the owners thread and celebrate/repair/mod together in harmony.

#94 1 year ago
Quoted from Navystan:

I was fortunate to get a CE. In the end, I want a game that's fun and a challenge to play. That's #1 over mechs, toys, and gimmicks.

This! Iron Maiden has no mechs or gimmicks except for the jump ramp and it’s a great game!

#95 1 year ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

This! Iron Maiden has no mechs or gimmicks except for the jump ramp and it’s a great game!

Two captive ball shots… unique ball lock…. Diverting loops… bullseye target… moving ramp.. it has a lot of ball interaction.

I just need to see how engaging the code is. We know lawlor makes shots that work well… it’s going to be down to how satisfying the software feedback is. Wonka was halfway there… hoping Joe’s second full game is stronger. JJP games suffer a bit from info overload so I’m curious how the bigger playfield screen helps there or not.

#96 1 year ago

Forgot to mention the whole "screen-gate" issue. DI was genius by Pat to have screen right over scoop. It was easily visible and actually provided useful feedback. No need to look at the big screen, which no one does during game play any way. However, a screen close to game play is much more in view and viewable. So, if TS4 applies same approach as DI, then it will be very useful.

#97 1 year ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Looks like Madison, WI just set one up on location.

where at?

#98 1 year ago

There's 2 in Madison. Blue Moon and I/O Bar.

#99 1 year ago

Interesting, that I made a comment on my website in January that traditional Wizard modes are out the window now, and that when I design games I want everyone to be able to experience everything the game has to offer, not just the elite. I then remade Last Action Hero and made the World Premiere wizard mode accessible to all with a little coding magic.

I've since developed an idea for pinball A.I., which can allow 2 players of wildly different skills (father and daughter for example), to enjoy a balanced game so that Dad doesn't have to go easy on his kid. The code automatically adjusts to the skill level of the player. No one likes to lose, especially kids. Now, thanks to my idea, the playfield is levelled. Bring it on pops!

Would be cool to see future pinball games using this balancing trick.

#100 1 year ago
Quoted from SLAMT1LT:

Interesting, that I made a comment on my website in January that traditional Wizard modes are out the window now, and that when I design games I want everyone to be able to experience everything the game has to offer, not just the elite. I then remade Last Action Hero and made the World Premiere wizard mode accessible to all with a little coding magic.
I've since developed an idea for pinball A.I., which can allow 2 players of wildly different skills (father and daughter for example), to enjoy a balanced game so that Dad doesn't have to go easy on his kid. The code automatically adjusts to the skill level of the player. No one likes to lose, especially kids. Now, thanks to my idea, the playfield is levelled. Bring it on pops!
Would be cool to see future pinball games using this balancing trick.

Please explain details of how your auto balancing works.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball
Armor and blades
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
11,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Interactive
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 18.50
Playfield - Decals
Lermods
Decals
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
11,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Blanc Township, MI
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Little Egg Harbor, NJ
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Hardware
Pinball Haven
Hardware
$ 35.00
There are 3,129 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 63.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/we-are-all-toys-the-jjp-toy-story-4-owners-club/page/2?hl=wesman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.