IMG_7754 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7753 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7755 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7747 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7746 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5220 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5223 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,160 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 64.
#1001 1 year ago

Got my CE last week but just now had the time to set it up.

Only played two games so no real opinion yet, but:

a) this has to the most "pictures don't do it justice" pin I have ever experienced - it is just incredibly gorgeous in person

b) the two games I played were fun

c) the wheel keeps telling me there has been "a malfunction" but when I test it it's OK and the game seems to work fine (will definitely have to adjust it a bit though, it is a millimeter too high on the pf and the ball gets diverted by it)

d) the left under cab LED does not work at all, not even in testing, the right is fine - I will see if there is something loose but if someone knows where to look I would appreciate the hint.

Thanks!

#1002 1 year ago
Quoted from rob3:

Thx! Did you replace the sprint or just adjust it?

I replaced the spring. I tried first to adjust the top cover thinking the metal diverter was just getting caught somehow but there was plenty of clearance which led to replacing the spring as the solution.

Quoted from arcadenerd925:

Can we confirm that if it plays "rescue forky" it should indeed always go to the left drop for duke kaboom? Trying to sort out if I need to look into my diverter mech as well. For me it rarely happens but when it does it's super annoying.

I can say from my experience it seems when you first qualify "Rescue Forky" its a three shot combo starting with the left ramp, which goes under the diverter to the left flipper, giving you a shot at the Duke Caboom ramp, them it IS supposed to divert to the right flipper completing the combo at the scoop. The next time it starts with a shot to the right ramp first. Then goes back to the same pattern above. I personally haven't rescued forky twice in one game yet so I dont know what the next combo setup would be. Hope this helps!

#1003 1 year ago
Quoted from ShooterMcD:

Hi Everybody! Looking for a suggestion on how to adjust my monitor/screen. The backglass is seated correctly, but the top of the screen inside is visible. Thoughts? Check out the pics below.
So far I’ve had to adjust wheel height, shooter alignment, gabby gabby needed a wire re-soldered and adjusted. But no big deal. Fun shooter![quoted image][quoted image]

JJP still paying for putting this guy in charge of QC….

DECCC480-2D11-424F-A718-7F8124D27A82 (resized).jpegDECCC480-2D11-424F-A718-7F8124D27A82 (resized).jpeg
#1004 1 year ago
Quoted from apessino:

Got my CE last week but just now had the time to set it up.
Only played two games so no real opinion yet, but:
a) this has to the most "pictures don't do it justice" pin I have ever experienced - it is just incredibly gorgeous in person
b) the two games I played were fun
c) the wheel keeps telling me there has been "a malfunction" but when I test it it's OK and the game seems to work fine (will definitely have to adjust it a bit though, it is a millimeter too high on the pf and the ball gets diverted by it)
d) the left under cab LED does not work at all, not even in testing, the right is fine - I will see if there is something loose but if someone knows where to look I would appreciate the hint.
Thanks!

The QA is an absolute shit show, expect a higher level of quality especially given the price point, multiple Stern pins and never had to open one multiple times to fix basics out of the box issues… JJP is a real disappointment

#1005 1 year ago
Quoted from Padrino:

The QA is an absolute shit show, expect a higher level of quality especially given the price point, multiple Stern pins and never had to open one multiple times to fix basics out of the box issues… JJP is a real disappointment

You give Stern way too much credit.

Most Sterns, like every other pinball machine, require a fair amount of tweaks out of the box.

My EHoH took a lot of effort to get it to shoot right.

Speaking of games you own, have you took the time to fix your Rush LEs scoop. From my understanding that is a PITA to do and you're going to ruin your game if you don't.

The Rush scoops are probably one of the worst examples of QA on a pinball machine in recent years. Being as it effected almost every game.

#1006 1 year ago
Quoted from explosiveegg:

You give Stern way too much credit.
Most Sterns, like every other pinball machine, require a fair amount of tweaks out of the box.
My EHoH took a lot of effort to get it to shoot right.
Speaking of games you own, have you took the time to fix your Rush LEs scoop. From my understanding that is a PITA to do and you're going to ruin your game if you don't.
The Rush scoops are probably one of the worst examples of QA on a pinball machine in recent years. Being as it effected almost every game.

Fair enough, Rush was a definite issue… In my case I have the parts but no, the scoops are holding up thus far…

#1007 1 year ago

Received my game a few weeks ago and it's solid. I've only had a leaf switch adjustment so far.

#1008 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Good strim tonight from ZMeny ’s flipnoutpinball! Had JJP folks online. Go check it out if you missed it.

Yeah it was pretty amazing. I loved the energetic way Eric played that machine. I picked one up for a friend of mine a few weeks back and it play so smooth. loving that jump ramp shot. Looking forward to playing Eric on my GnR machine in november and getting my ass handed to me.

#1009 1 year ago
Quoted from Reznnate:

Received my game a few weeks ago and it's solid. I've only had a leaf switch adjustment so far.

How are you liking it?

#1010 1 year ago
Quoted from ShooterMcD:

Hi Everybody! Looking for a suggestion on how to adjust my monitor/screen. The backglass is seated correctly, but the top of the screen inside is visible. Thoughts? Check out the pics below.
So far I’ve had to adjust wheel height, shooter alignment, gabby gabby needed a wire re-soldered and adjusted. But no big deal. Fun shooter![quoted image][quoted image]

Here is a temp fix. I’ll prob cut a longer term solution out of acrylic. Message me if you want one.

6E9B14CA-AEDA-4403-B388-6C6CFB5B1B24 (resized).jpeg6E9B14CA-AEDA-4403-B388-6C6CFB5B1B24 (resized).jpeg9E5D1682-CDEE-4631-9AEE-E9E169F24B1F (resized).jpeg9E5D1682-CDEE-4631-9AEE-E9E169F24B1F (resized).jpeg
#1011 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Good strim tonight from ZMeny ’s flipnoutpinball! Had JJP folks online. Go check it out if you missed it.

Any mention of code updates?

#1012 1 year ago
Quoted from ShooterMcD:

It's on a reticulating arm, can't you loosen the nuts that affix it and move it up/down as needed then tighten?

Not sure what is going on with that e-tape fix but wow

#1013 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

It's on a reticulating arm, can't you loosen the nuts that affix it and move it up/down as needed then tighten?
Not sure what is going on with that e-tape fix but wow

It’s lifting it up since it’s sagging - it’s a prototype. I don’t think adjusting it will work but I’ll give it a shot. Maybe the bracket could be lifted too with a washer underneath.

#1014 1 year ago
Quoted from rob3:

It’s lifting it up since it’s sagging - it’s a prototype. I don’t think adjusting it will work but I’ll give it a shot. Maybe the bracket could be lifted too with a washer underneath.

If you can't adjust the end where the monitor attaches, try the end where it connects to the backbox.

Either way it's just not adjusted as well as it should be.

#1015 1 year ago

How are you liking it?

On one hand, every new pinball is fun initially. But I also just got Oktoberfest after waffling on it for 3 years so I think the comparison is interesting... In my opinion, both games are fantastic and you can really tell how much love went into making both of them, but they also feel like opposites in many ways.

TS4 oozes polish and flow and has a strong Bally-Williams feel. With my first glance at the TS4 playfield, I saw too much plastic and many of the interesting mechs are flat or underneath the playfield. The game shoots a lot like Wonka (maybe too much tbd) and this means it's a fantastic shooter. I was worried about the music and theme getting old fast but I really like what they've done with TS4.

Meanwhile, Oktoberfest looks (and it is...) packed with a ton of visible 'mechs', huge variety of modes, and lots of ideas and depth. The Oktoberfest theme bugged me when it launched but they've improved it (the sound presentation in particular) a lot. But the overall 'presentation' truly pales in comparison to what JJP accomplishes with their software and A/V people. As a community, I think we massively over-value bill of materials and under-value the contribution of software teams to the fun-factor. That said, TS4 really should have had an additional uber-mech that defined it. The ramp and posts are very cool, but not enough IMHO.

TS4 is gorgeous and fun and I'm glad I bought it. I'm willing to spend money (or "lose money" for the flippers and pin-vestors...) on the hobby I love. And while the high cost of TS4 did indeed bother me very much, I see the value of JJP/TS4 over recent Stern games. It costs more and it should.

I have a larger game collection than most. TS4 is NOT as easy as most people claim and I love the rules design so far. I definitely prefer 'progression-style' rules flow and being able to see the 'all the stuff' in a game occasionally.

So I don't think my take varies much from others. The high price of all pins today sucks, TS4 is really fun, it's beautiful, and before the release, we all dreamed of an animatronic Buzz or Woody provided by Disney Imagineering.

#1016 1 year ago
Quoted from rob3:

Here is a temp fix. I’ll prob cut a longer term solution out of acrylic. Message me if you want one.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Raising the L bracket below so it comes up with a spacer would be cleaner/easier if you can't adjust the monitor.

#1017 1 year ago
Quoted from Reznnate:

On one hand, every new pinball is fun initially. But I also just got Oktoberfest after waffling on it for 3 years so I think the comparison is interesting... In my opinion, both games are fantastic and you can really tell how much love went into making both of them, but they also feel like opposites in many ways.
TS4 oozes polish and flow and has a strong Bally-Williams feel. With my first glance at the TS4 playfield, I saw too much plastic and many of the interesting mechs are flat or underneath the playfield. The game shoots a lot like Wonka (maybe too much tbd) and this means it's a fantastic shooter. I was worried about the music and theme getting old fast but I really like what they've done with TS4.
Meanwhile, Oktoberfest looks (and it is...) packed with a ton of visible 'mechs', huge variety of modes, and lots of ideas and depth. The Oktoberfest theme bugged me when it launched but they've improved it (the sound presentation in particular) a lot. But the overall 'presentation' truly pales in comparison to what JJP accomplishes with their software and A/V people. As a community, I think we massively over-value bill of materials and under-value the contribution of software teams to the fun-factor. That said, TS4 really should have had an additional uber-mech that defined it. The ramp and posts are very cool, but not enough IMHO.
TS4 is gorgeous and fun and I'm glad I bought it. I'm willing to spend money (or "lose money" for the flippers and pin-vestors...) on the hobby I love. And while the high cost of TS4 did indeed bother me very much, I see the value of JJP/TS4 over recent Stern games. It costs more and it should.
I have a larger game collection than most. TS4 is NOT as easy as most people claim and I love the rules design so far. I definitely prefer 'progression-style' rules flow and being able to see the 'all the stuff' in a game occasionally.
So I don't think my take varies much from others. The high price of all pins today sucks, TS4 is really fun, it's beautiful, and before the release, we all dreamed of an animatronic Buzz or Woody provided by Disney Imagineering.

Great write up. I too find the audio pleasing, except the wizard mode. It’s highly repetitive for the buzz track and the woody track is downright broken. Both of these modes look great on the screen and have great concepts, but they are frankly incomplete on the playfield. In the 3rd stage of buzz the playfield lights aren’t even consistent with the shot you have to shoot (the police car one).

As far as the easy comments go, while the game is not easy it is way easier than most. I’ve logged 1250+ plays each on Godzilla and JP2 and have never reached either final wizard mode. Top scores are 2.5b and 1.7b, respectively. This makes me an average player I’d guess.

On TS4 I got to the wizard mode in 30 plays and had it finished after 50. It’s a blast to get there and each of the 3 times I’ve done it since are fun, but it’s a bit disheartening to think now all I have to go for is a Higher score by reaching the thing a second time. And hearing that broken track after playing for an hour is Brutal.

Love this game, happy owner, but I expect a code update to fix the wizard modes and possibly add an additional wizard mode that doesn’t take me beating the same game twice to reach.

Based on what happened with Wonka code (albeit going from hard to easier in that case) I’m optimistic.

#1018 1 year ago
Quoted from rob3:

Great write up. I too find the audio pleasing, except the wizard mode. It’s highly repetitive for the buzz track and the woody track is downright broken. Both of these modes look great on the screen and have great concepts, but they are frankly incomplete on the playfield. In the 3rd stage of buzz the playfield lights aren’t even consistent with the shot you have to shoot (the police car one).
As far as the easy comments go, while the game is not easy it is way easier than most. I’ve logged 1250+ plays each on Godzilla and JP2 and have never reached either final wizard mode. Top scores are 2.5b and 1.7b, respectively. This makes me an average player I’d guess.
On TS4 I got to the wizard mode in 30 plays and had it finished after 50. It’s a blast to get there and each of the 3 times I’ve done it since are fun, but it’s a bit disheartening to think now all I have to go for is a Higher score by reaching the thing a second time. And hearing that broken track after playing for an hour is Brutal.
Love this game, happy owner, but I expect a code update to fix the wizard modes and possibly add an additional wizard mode that doesn’t take me beating the same game twice to reach.
Based on what happened with Wonka code (albeit going from hard to easier in that case) I’m optimistic.

I think I'm going to sell all my machines. I suck.

#1019 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

I think I'm going to sell all my machines. I suck.

It’s not hard. You just have to try and have a plan.

Wonka tickets are hard, these are not. But Wonka has modes along the way to keep you going (like Wonkas office). These are effectively mini wizard modes. TS4 has no mini wizard modes which is also disappointing.

Did Wonka have wonkas office in early code?

#1020 1 year ago
Quoted from rob3:

It’s not hard. You just have to try and have a plan.
Wonka tickets are hard, these are not. But Wonka has modes along the way to keep you going (like Wonkas office). These are effectively mini wizard modes. TS4 has no mini wizard modes which is also disappointing.
Did Wonka have wonkas office in early code?

Yes.

The only added mode (which was shortly after release) was Wonka Bar Ransom.

The big 2.0 update was point and threshold balancing; no new modes.

#1021 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Yes.
The only added mode (which was shortly after release) was Wonka Bar Ransom.
The big 2.0 update was point and threshold balancing; no new modes.

I guess it does have take a chance multiball, which is a mini wizard mode. I wish it was on the display to show you how you are tracking to get there. I haven’t got to it yet, any fun?

#1022 1 year ago
Quoted from rob3:

I guess it does have take a chance multiball, which is a mini wizard mode. I wish it was on the display to show you how you are tracking to get there. I haven’t got to it yet, any fun?

No clue, I don't have a TS4.

#1023 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

If you can't adjust the end where the monitor attaches, try the end where it connects to the backbox.
Either way it's just not adjusted as well as it should be.

This is definitely the best fix. In my backbox the connection at the monitor. Loosen the 4 nuts and slide it up and tighten. My monitor was low too and there was plenty of play to move it upward and out of sight

#1024 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

No clue, I don't have a TS4.

Any idea yet when yours is shipping?

#1025 1 year ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

This is definitely the best fix. In my backbox the connection at the monitor. Loosen the 4 nuts and slide it up and tighten. My monitor was low too and there was plenty of play to move it upward and out of sight

Can you take a picture of which nuts you loosened up and adjusted?

#1026 1 year ago

Any idea yet when yours is shipping?

I bailed out and sold my spot.

#1027 1 year ago
Quoted from ShooterMcD:

Can you take a picture of which nuts you loosened up and adjusted?

Hope this works for you

B00058FD-4C2F-4132-831D-26486C6A9C73 (resized).jpegB00058FD-4C2F-4132-831D-26486C6A9C73 (resized).jpegC70D6B29-7FC5-4708-A582-2FECC094FFF5 (resized).jpegC70D6B29-7FC5-4708-A582-2FECC094FFF5 (resized).jpeg
#1028 1 year ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Hope this works for you

Appreciate the help. I was able to move it up a little. Not perfect but pretty close.

892F44BF-48AB-4C9B-B0B4-CAD74441EB72 (resized).jpeg892F44BF-48AB-4C9B-B0B4-CAD74441EB72 (resized).jpeg
#1029 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Why? this game is fantastic. It puts a smile on my face every time i play it.

#1030 1 year ago
Quoted from tacreno:

Why? this game is fantastic. It puts a smile on my face every time i play it.

That’s all the matters then, don’t you agree?

#1031 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

That’s all the matters then, don’t you agree?

Yeah, I just remember you being super stoked to get your game early on in the thread so figured i would ask. Was hoping you didnt fall victim to all the negative hearsay.

#1032 1 year ago

I think this game is going to hold up over time as one of the top JJP games. I have a hobbit, and have owned wonka (both versions) and GnR (both versions) and have close friends with WOz (one RR and one EC) and I have worked on both of those games enough to know I don’t need WOZ in my house or on our route. I have also owned many of the modern sterns and this game is probably going down as in the top 5 in my personal favorite list.

JJP has really improved their game experience on this one, and seemingly learned from each mis-step along the way. Scoop and multi balls play way better than GnR, the modes and achievements make sense and are easy enough to follow, and the untouchable drains from the auto plunge are non-existent. The Lawlor design is super accessible and family friendly, but the code has significant depth and is only going to get better over time (so if you’re one of the few who can finish it in under 100 plays just pull the left outlane post and report back please!)

I think they could make it a little tougher in code updates, but I won’t complain yet because it’s getting a lot of repeat play in my house by the family who are used to having 8 games to choose from and typically don’t push start twice on the same game very often. Lawlor didn’t put a through-the-pops orbit shot or make the left ramp so tight it was a bear to start or finish modes. JJP is clearly not going after the operator market any longer with no standard version, they obviously now just want the home collector money and have built a game for that niche which is completely OK.

Visually, I don’t think there is a better game available with the light show integration or overall theme meshing into the lights. The pastel toned LEDs are perfect for the carnival theme. Hopefully they get the code ironed out with the callouts and light up shots and tablet screen all synced up correctly, and stop blocking the mode progress with Gabby’s face on the tablet every time she pops up. I believe they will as it’s still pretty early in that journey. Carnival multi ball is one of the least carnival-like light shows in the game, maybe they can tweak that a bit too.

The early haters based on the theme being the 4th movie need to step back and reconsider, honestly. Go play one and give it a chance, you will not be disappointed. I had not seen the movie but after playing the game I decided to trade our Wonka LE for one and have zero regrets! We watched the movie a few days after getting the game and it really tied it all together.

#1033 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I am also surprised you bailed, I hope it wasn’t the negativity from everyone! This is a really great pin! We are loving it. You should jump back in

#1034 1 year ago
Quoted from TonyScoots:

I am also surprised you bailed, I hope it wasn’t the negativity from everyone! This is a really great pin! We are loving it. You should jump back in

I have a price target at which I will buy in.

#1035 1 year ago
Quoted from Reznnate:

Thanks for the write up, always curious to hear your thoughts on games. I agree that the software and presentation is what really sets TS4 and JJP apart from the competition. Also agree on the bally/williams feel of the games layout/shots, it's one of the reasons I like it so much and was able to move past the initial let down of Toy Story 4 VS Toy Story. As others have said, I love the approachability of this game, I am nowhere near completing it, but it's one of the first games I could actually see myself completing. My kids and wife can actually progress through the modes and scenes instead of my other games where they tend to just get frustrated and bail out.

#1036 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I have a price target at which I will buy in.

Is it about the price or the gameplay? You panned it in the review.

#1037 1 year ago

I agree the price is high. I hate what I spent on my CE. Having said that, I'm really enjoying the game. I am hoping with some tweaks in the code it even gets better to help me justify the price just a little bit more.

#1038 1 year ago
Quoted from rob3:

Is it about the price or the gameplay? You panned it in the review.

I think I've been pretty clear in my review and other posts on the topic.

It is about value and longevity for the price.

Based on how Susan and I tear into pins, I don't think this one would last us more than a couple of months.
At the outrageous CE price point, it's not worth it to me.

I still want to have one for a while - knowing it will be a short termer - but I'm waiting for the price to get better before I do.

I will say that waiting on the CE gave me way too much time for the game to be ruined, both in the form of advancing on location and seeing it beaten relatively easily on stream. JJP needs to stop punishing CE buyers.

#1039 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Based on how Susan and I tear into pins, I don't think this one would last us more than a couple of months.
I still want to have one for a while - knowing it will be a short termer - but I'm waiting for the price to get better before I do.
I will say that waiting on the CE gave me way too much time for the game to be ruined, both in the form of advancing on location and seeing it beaten relatively easily on stream. JJP needs to stop punishing CE buyers.

Looks like they did you a favor this time?

#1040 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I nearly skipped POTC for this reason. Since I was already confirmed in-on-TS4, I avoided streams and also avoided playing it on location and at California Extreme. Skipping the long lines was a bonus.

#1041 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Looks like they did you a favor this time?

Not really. I was looking forward to a new JJP pin (with the level of long-term value they normally bring to the table.)

Instead I'll keep playing POTC, Wonka and Guns.

High hopes for Godfather, we'll see.

#1042 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Not really. I was looking forward to a new JJP pin (with the level of long-term value they normally bring to the table.)

IF it is godfather? If it is, i wonder if i could get Eric to have Al Pacino sign it for me? Still cannot get my head around the fact that he arranged that for me.
Gonna be fun to talk face to face with him and thank him properly in November and have him kick my ass on my GnR game. I am fearing the new Grand Champion score he is gonna put on my game.

#1043 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Still hoping Godfather is codename for The Matrix. I just don't get the appeal of Godfather as a pin, while Matrix has almost unlimited potential.

#1044 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Still hoping Godfather is codename for The Matrix. I just don't get the appeal of Godfather as a pin, while Matrix has almost unlimited potential.

It's definitely a weird theme choice - I am hoping the rumor got it wrong and it's actually Goodfellas.

At any rate, I think Eric can pull a great game out of anything.

#1045 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

It's definitely a weird theme choice - I am hoping the rumor got it wrong and it's actually Goodfellas.
At any rate, I think Eric can pull a great game out of anything.

I thought Matrix would be reserved for SR’s first JJP game…

#1046 1 year ago

guys, connecting via bluetooth is a pain in the ass. Im not able to connect any of the 3 devices I´ve tried. Airpods (which arent supposed to work...dont know why), a Punker bluetooth speaker (which I´ve connected to phones, computers...etc in the past), and a pair of chinese buds that I´ve also used with phones...etc.

It detects everything, but...it doesnt connect with them, thats it.

1.09LE here

#1047 1 year ago

This CE is beautiful!!
Did I get extra signatures?

503024A3-42F6-42CE-B6E9-C95527764BF5 (resized).jpeg503024A3-42F6-42CE-B6E9-C95527764BF5 (resized).jpeg
#1048 1 year ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

This CE is beautiful!!
Did I get extra signatures?
[quoted image]

I have the same. I wish I knew all of who is on there.

#1049 1 year ago

Also before I go crying to Joe.
Is this the design of the mirror backglass.
The upper middle part has white specks?

085CA8F1-FC45-4D44-A4D2-70FF812EBE6A (resized).jpeg085CA8F1-FC45-4D44-A4D2-70FF812EBE6A (resized).jpeg837F8F52-8C79-45DB-AD56-8BE5BE945123 (resized).jpeg837F8F52-8C79-45DB-AD56-8BE5BE945123 (resized).jpeg
#1050 1 year ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Also before I go crying to Joe.
Is this the design of the mirror backglass.
The upper middle part has white specks?

It doesn’t look intentional

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Hardware
Pinball Haven

$ 11,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

9,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cherry Valley, CA
$ 35.00
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

10,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Old Saybrook, CT
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 16.95
$ 11,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Kennebunkport, ME
$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 18.50
Playfield - Decals
Lermods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,160 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 64.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/we-are-all-toys-the-jjp-toy-story-4-owners-club/page/21?hl=kempsuk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.