IMG_7754 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7753 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7755 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7747 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7746 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5220 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5223 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,156 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 64.
#801 1 year ago
Quoted from Sugar:

For a post pass.

How do you figure?

#802 1 year ago
Quoted from Jherre6:

Does anyone know what this extra threaded hole is for? [quoted image]

It is for moving the outlane post up to make the game easier.

#803 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Thanks!

#804 1 year ago

1.09 is out

24455B5D-04B0-409A-930F-7F502E1EE204.jpeg24455B5D-04B0-409A-930F-7F502E1EE204.jpeg
#805 1 year ago
Quoted from Jherre6:1.09 is out
[quoted image]

Doesn’t seem worth updating, I hope we get more polish. Reworked wizard mode that is different from the first half would be nice.

#806 1 year ago
Quoted from Jherre6:

How do you figure?

Passing one post over to a new spot

#807 1 year ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Doesn’t seem worth updating, I hope we get more polish. Reworked wizard mode that is different from the first half would be nice.

So, don’t you all think that ship has sailed? Recall Jack mentioned TS4 was going to be released with nearly completed code.

To all us that hear that, it’s main tasks, wizard modes, progression concepts are all down.
All they would be doing is polish up the code as they see/hear of operational issues.

I’d 2nd changing what happens after you get near the end of the 2nd wizard mode.

Someone else also mentioned adding mini-wizard mode auto-launched after the player has beaten X number of modes. That would be cool.

But at this point I think that won’t happen. Hope to be wrong.

#808 1 year ago

This is probably a dumb question, but how are tickets collected and what do they mean?

#809 1 year ago
Quoted from Lermods:

This is probably a dumb question, but how are tickets collected and what do they mean?

Ramps to collect tickets (skill shot and mystery also award them).

They mean Lawlor was the designer. He has a ticket fixation.

#810 1 year ago

Anyone gets word on their CE shipments? Waiting for word as their Instagram is pumping videos of CE on the line.

#811 1 year ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

Anyone gets word on their CE shipments? Waiting for word as their Instagram is pumping videos of CE on the line.

First ones usually/might ship over seas. Also Jersey Jen is on vacation until Monday (per auto email response). Some people might get notified from distributors next week is my guess.

#812 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Moving the post up to that hole will widen the opening to the outlane and narrow the opening to the two inlanes. Makes the game harder, not easier. More left outlane drains.

#813 1 year ago
Quoted from phishrace:

Moving the post up to that hole will widen the opening to the outlane and narrow the opening to the two inlanes. Makes the game harder, not easier. More left outlane drains.

Ah. I don't have one in front of me. Either way, it's for difficulty adjustment.

#814 1 year ago
Quoted from phishrace:

Normally, yes, but this game rewards unlimited kickback for going into the left Outland at the right time, and it’s surprisingly difficult to do it when you actually want to…so this might actually HELP trigger that function when you want to…

#815 1 year ago

Some really good deals out there on the CE! I’m still loving it now 100 games in. Easy my ass - stop pretending we are all world ranked players LOL

#816 1 year ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Some really good deals out there on the CE! I’m still loving it now 100 games in. Easy my ass - stop pretending we are all world ranked players LOL

I think a lot of people thought they could buy and flip these for some quick jack, but are now shitting their pants looking at a 12.5K note being due. I can't wait to get my CE....gonna play the crap out of it and enjoy every second!

#817 1 year ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

I just got a message that my CE is expected to ship this week.

#818 1 year ago
Quoted from apessino:

I just got a message that my CE is expected to ship this week.

What number are you and did you order your CE through JJP or a distributor? I am number 15 where I ordered from JJP and I still have not heard anything about shipping yet.

#819 1 year ago
Quoted from T-Bone21:

What number are you and did you order your CE through JJP or a distributor? I am number 15 where I ordered from JJP and I still have not heard anything about shipping yet.

I don't know my number, I never asked. Ordered via a distributor who, apparently, is a workaholic since he messages his clients on a Sunday.

I am sure JJP will contact you very soon...

#820 1 year ago
Quoted from T-Bone21:

JJP doesn't make them in CE number order. If a number isn't reserved, it is a random number pick out of the plaque bin. This is my 3rd JJP direct buy and unfortunately, they usually send a first allotment to all of the distributors before sending out a round of direct orders. This is typical, but they may change it up a bit.

#821 1 year ago

Just paid final balance on ce. Said should be this week or next.

#822 1 year ago
Quoted from KingBW:

JJP doesn't make them in CE number order. If a number isn't reserved, it is a random number pick out of the plaque bin. This is my 3rd JJP direct buy and unfortunately, they usually send a first allotment to all of the distributors before sending out a round of direct orders. This is typical, but they may change it up a bit.

They (jjp) responded to a similar question on FB the same way (dist orders first) that being said, I got my direct LE pretty quick, I doubt direct CE buyers will have to wait very long, I would just email Jen

#823 1 year ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

They (jjp) responded to a similar question on FB the same way (dist orders first) that being said, I got my direct LE pretty quick, I doubt direct CE buyers will have to wait very long, I would just email Jen

I emailed her earlier this week and she is on vacation until tomorrow. There will probably be lots of calls the next couple of days.

#824 1 year ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Thank you, for this information I directly asked for number 11 to match my WWCE, but Jen told me it was already taken so, I went with the next lowest number available which was 15. I was expecting the CEs to start shipping later in October or November because originally they said shipping was fourth quarter.

#825 1 year ago

Anyone know how many CEs they will be making per day?

#826 1 year ago

Let’s see some photos of this sexy CE. I’m sad that I let go of my CE order due to space decisions but lurking around.

#827 1 year ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

Let’s see some photos of this sexy CE. I’m sad that I let go of my CE order due to space decisions but lurking around.

You will surely be able to get one if you really want it.

#828 1 year ago

I received my TS4 CE this weekend. Being honest I was going to sell it because I have too many games coming in. The only reason I did not sell it was multiple people were saying they needed 2-3 weeks to get their money together. I figured it was easier to keep the game, play it fora bit and then sell it. Here are my first impressions of the CE.

The game is drop dead gorgeous; the cabinet looks awesome, and art is absolutely brilliant. Putting it next to my Sterns and CGCs I can see why JPPs are more money.

The topper is pretty impressive. I heard people dishing on it, before they saw it. Comments were it is cheap...it is not cheap at all. It is by far my heaviest topper. Heavier then even the Elite Topper for Indiana Jones. It looks pretty cool, and it seems the farther you get in the game the cooler stuff it seems to do (I am not sure about that, hard to play and watch the topper)

The art blades match the theme really well. The light show is pretty cool, lots of flashing lights...includes lights under the cab as well.

The rules are pretty approachable as every one has mentioned. My 20-something year old kids came over and were excited to play some games...the only of my pins they care to play. So I am sure it will be a hit with non pinheads.

Not much else to say since it looks and plays just like a LE.

For those of you on the fence about getting a CE. If you can pick on up at $12,500 or $13,000 it is a steal I would jump on it. $15,000 is hard pill to swallow when you compare TS4 CE versus my Godzilla LE... but looking at the game I can see how the BOM is higher on TS4 then Godzilla even if the playfield does not reflect that statement. My personal opinion on price is if this came out at $13,000 for a CE, people would be all over it.

Overall I am happy with my decision to keep TS4CE. I am hoping that the code gets a little deeper, either way I am sure it will be a hit with the family. Of course YMMV, but I know someone who was walking away from their $2500 deposit...with JPP...I would pick up that game in a heartbeat for $12,5000.

Be well...happy flipping!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#829 1 year ago
Quoted from robnotto:

I received my TS4 CE this weekend. Being honest I was going to sell it because I have too many games coming in. The only reason I did not sell it was multiple people were saying they needed 2-3 weeks to get their money together. I figured it was easier to keep the game, play it fora bit and then sell it. Here are my first impressions of the CE.
The game is drop dead gorgeous; the cabinet looks awesome, and art is absolutely brilliant. Putting it next to my Sterns and CGCs I can see why JPPs are more money.
The topper is pretty impressive. I heard people dishing on it, before they saw it. Comments were it is cheap...it is not cheap at all. It is by far my heaviest topper. Heavier then even the Elite Topper for Indiana Jones. It looks pretty cool, and it seems the farther you get in the game the cooler stuff it seems to do (I am not sure about that, hard to play and watch the topper)
The art blades match the theme really well. The light show is pretty cool, lots of flashing lights...includes lights under the cab as well.
The rules are pretty approachable as every one has mentioned. My 20-something year old kids came over and were excited to play some games...the only of my pins they care to play. So I am sure it will be a hit with non pinheads.
For those of you on the fence about getting a CE. If you can pick on up at $12,500 or $13,000 it is a steal I would jump on it. $15,000 is hard pill to swallow when you compare TS4 CE versus my Godzilla LE... but looking at the game I can see how the BOM is higher on TS4 then Godzilla even if the playfield does not reflect that statement. My personal opinion on price is if this came out at $13,000 for a CE, people would be all over it.
Overall I am happy with my decision to keep TS4CE. I am hoping that the code gets a little deeper, either way I am sure it will be a hit with the family. Of course YMMV, but I know someone who was walking away from their $2500 deposit...with JPP...I would pick up that game in a heartbeat for $12,5000.
Be well...happy flipping![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats

#830 1 year ago
Quoted from robnotto:

Be well...happy flipping![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats! Can’t wait for mine. It looks like there are a lot of signatures on the plaque. Any idea who signed?

#831 1 year ago
Quoted from Noma2017:

Congrats! Can’t wait for mine. It looks like there are a lot of signatures on the plaque. Any idea who signed?

Is that Tim Allen’s signature below Pat Lawlor?

#832 1 year ago

No Tim Allen didn’t sign unfortunately. Hoping someone does a private signing and can get it signed. His autos only $200-300 so wish for the ce price he would have signed all 1000.

The ce topper is prob 1200-1500 if sold separately. Looks really good but wish these flippers would stop listing it below msrp because it’s decreasing resale for those non flippers down the road. Hopefully once they are sold out and gone prices go up. Funny some dealers were sold out and now they are on their sites for sale. Prob have to think twice on next jjp ce because it sucks losing $2000-$2500 before you even get the game.

#833 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

No Tim Allen didn’t sign unfortunately. Hoping someone does a private signing and can get it signed. His autos only $200-300 so wish for the ce price he would have signed all 1000.
The ce topper is prob 1200-1500 if sold separately. Looks really good but wish these flippers would stop listing it below msrp because it’s decreasing resale for those non flippers down the road. Hopefully once they are sold out and gone prices go up. Funny some dealers were sold out and now they are on their sites for sale. Prob have to think twice on next jjp ce because it sucks losing $2000-$2500 before you even get the game.

Agree, price will (and has) dip due to flipper miscalulations, but if your in it for the long game I believe it will rebound fine

#834 1 year ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

Agree, price will (and has) dip due to flipper miscalulations, but if your in it for the long game I believe it will rebound fine

I agree with this. I lucked out and got one of the unsold wonka CE’s that was sitting at JJP when they didn’t sell, and it’s got great value now. We all know the pirates story as well. TS4 had some factors working against that type of story (starting with 1000 vs 500), but I think it will be fine if value , and worst case, JJP just took the flippers out of the equation and it’s worth MSRP down the road. My 2 cents, looking forward to my CE!

#835 1 year ago
Quoted from robnotto:

Congratulations! Can we see some playfield pics?

I'm curious how they applied the sparkle.

#836 1 year ago

I'm on vacation at Disney and its clear to me that it was Disney's direction to implement the carnival theme into the TS4 theme. I was at the World of Disney store at Disney Springs and the TS4 murals on the walls were carnival themed.

20220827_195733.jpg20220827_195733.jpg20220827_200039.jpg20220827_200039.jpg

#837 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Congratulations! Can we see some playfield pics?
I'm curious how they applied the sparkle.

I also did a side by side with my GNR lock bar for comparison. I heard someone say it looked the same color.

A6F8C4AC-79F2-4C20-AB85-F60ABE89F319 (resized).jpegA6F8C4AC-79F2-4C20-AB85-F60ABE89F319 (resized).jpeg0346B65F-0662-4B8F-9403-F81A76621EA2 (resized).jpeg0346B65F-0662-4B8F-9403-F81A76621EA2 (resized).jpeg8AE9FF0D-6025-4584-8262-891B6BFDE5FE (resized).jpeg8AE9FF0D-6025-4584-8262-891B6BFDE5FE (resized).jpeg0A783859-925C-4680-949B-4EC9FC557CBC (resized).jpeg0A783859-925C-4680-949B-4EC9FC557CBC (resized).jpeg1D8AFF5E-E7BC-4388-A864-2BEE70340D6C (resized).jpeg1D8AFF5E-E7BC-4388-A864-2BEE70340D6C (resized).jpegEB5A902F-F0C8-4147-A706-887AEB224C8D (resized).jpegEB5A902F-F0C8-4147-A706-887AEB224C8D (resized).jpegD41FEE15-113E-4C4D-98E1-666B9C14DA67 (resized).jpegD41FEE15-113E-4C4D-98E1-666B9C14DA67 (resized).jpegB663833E-8AD2-49D5-96A5-5617475A3819 (resized).jpegB663833E-8AD2-49D5-96A5-5617475A3819 (resized).jpeg60129651-42D1-489B-A8BC-D4ABFACC1DC7 (resized).jpeg60129651-42D1-489B-A8BC-D4ABFACC1DC7 (resized).jpeg
#838 1 year ago

Who are all those that signed?

#839 1 year ago

Thanks for the photos of the CE, glad I ordered one, looking forward to seeing it soon… Like others Jen tells me they ship to distributors first so direct orders need to wait, lesson learned for next time…

#840 1 year ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

I'm on vacation at Disney and its clear to me that it was Disney's direction to implement the carnival theme into the TS4 theme. I was at the World of Disney store at Disney Springs and the TS4 murals on the walls were carnival themed.
[quoted image][quoted image]

It's also clear from what is one of the most popular rides at Disney World. Toy Story Midway Mania. Always a family favorite and lots of easter eggs to exploit!

#841 1 year ago

I wish they would have had some of the glimmer / sparkle on the LE blue powder coat (similar to wonka). Have had mine for two weeks now and that is really the only thing I am a little disappointed with. The blue treatment feels very flat.

#842 1 year ago
Quoted from Mjesposi:

I wish they would have had some of the glimmer / sparkle on the LE blue powder coat (similar to wonka). Have had mine for two weeks now and that is really the only thing I am a little disappointed with. The blue treatment feels very flat.

Yes the sparkle blue WW LE would go great next to a TS4 CE…by contrast the WW CE would be very redundant next to the TS4 CE…

#843 1 year ago
Quoted from robnotto:

I also did a side by side with my GNR lock bar for comparison. I heard someone say it looked the same color.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That is gorgeous. The most tasteful application of the glitter. Thanks for sharing. Game on.

#844 1 year ago

Check out Magic Screen LCD cover. A good add- see it in action on the site.
[email protected] for info
https://mezelmods.com/products/toy-story-4-pinball-magic-screen
Also have figurine mount for adding goodie bag figurines to your game.
Carnival tent upgrade for left ramp coming.

TS4-fig-mount-playfield-left-ortho (resized).jpgTS4-fig-mount-playfield-left-ortho (resized).jpgtoy-story-4-pinball-magic-screen-lcd-cover-4 (resized).jpgtoy-story-4-pinball-magic-screen-lcd-cover-4 (resized).jpg
#845 1 year ago

Hi guys, finally got mine and im really happy and impressed. Im trying the bluetooth feature with no luck, I´ve tried 2 different accesories, my airpods and a bluetooth speaker. It detects all of them, it says connecting...but no luck...any clue? Too many tries. Thanks.

#846 1 year ago
Quoted from mrs_mezelmods:

Check out Magic Screen LCD cover. A good add- see it in action on the site

Looks good…big improvement over the bland original.

#847 1 year ago
Quoted from ViNsEDj:

Hi guys, finally got mine and im really happy and impressed. Im trying the bluetooth feature with no luck, I´ve tried 2 different accesories, my airpods and a bluetooth speaker. It detects all of them, it says connecting...but no luck...any clue? Too many tries. Thanks.

Airpods do not seem to work with JJPs setup. SOMETIMES you can see them, but they never seem to connect.

#848 1 year ago

I made the CE shooter for my LE . Did the middle blue piece a little different to match the trim of the LE.

62919FF9-9CEE-4892-9393-73ED0A49416C (resized).jpeg62919FF9-9CEE-4892-9393-73ED0A49416C (resized).jpeg8B2AA143-C7DD-447E-8052-99AC3F1CB1E1 (resized).jpeg8B2AA143-C7DD-447E-8052-99AC3F1CB1E1 (resized).jpeg1DA00586-C90D-4BC3-829B-42019686E8D9 (resized).jpeg1DA00586-C90D-4BC3-829B-42019686E8D9 (resized).jpeg
#849 1 year ago

#850 1 year ago

Nice!

I can’t wait for someone to make these to sell

Quoted from AMSNL:

I made the CE shooter for my LE . Did the middle blue piece a little different to match the trim of the LE.

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 18.50
Playfield - Decals
Lermods

$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

14,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 11,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 16.95
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Little Egg Harbor, NJ
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Royersford, PA
$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Wanted
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 11,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

There are 3,156 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 64.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/we-are-all-toys-the-jjp-toy-story-4-owners-club/page/17?hl=kempsuk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.