Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wcs divertor (resized).jpg
WCS94DiverterSpring (resized).jpg
#1 6 years ago

Who might sell this itty bitty spring (missing in pic) not listed in the WCS manual that moves the diverter to and fro on WCS94?
Thanks!

WCS94DiverterSpring (resized).jpgWCS94DiverterSpring (resized).jpg

#3 6 years ago

That is it!! Thanks for the help!

3 years later
#4 3 years ago

Yes, this post is 3 years old, but I wanted to thank CUJO. My WCS had a diverter issue. The little spring was there, but the diverter would not return to the left.

Well CUJO, your super amazing clear photo of that assembly showed me the other spring was missing on the linkage shaft. Added that and now it's working like a champ!

Love the search feature, and thank you again for the clear photo!

Chris

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Yes, this post is 3 years old, but I wanted to thank CUJO. My WCS had a diverter issue. The little spring was there, but the diverter would not return to the left.
Well CUJO, your super amazing clear photo of that assembly showed me the other spring was missing on the linkage shaft. Added that and now it's working like a champ!
Love the search feature, and thank you again for the clear photo!
Chris

i had the same issues years ago where my diverter wouldn't return to original position. strangely the manual makes no mention of a return spring, so i drove myself crazy trying to figure out how else it would return. i ultimately just added the spring anyway. must be an manual error.

wcs divertor (resized).jpgwcs divertor (resized).jpg
#6 3 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

i had the same issues years ago where my diverter wouldn't return to original position. strangely the manual makes no mention of a return spring, so i drove myself crazy trying to figure out how else it would return. i ultimately just added the spring anyway. must be an manual error.
[quoted image]

Exactly! I kept looking at it, and looking at it, and then suddently I had a realization that "Hey, shouldn't there be a spring there?!". Like you stated, it didn't call one out in the manual, but I put one on and bingo! Problem solved!

When I was doing the shop out I found a broken spring in the cabinet. Not sre how something like that breaks into pieces, but now I know where it came from. LOL

Chris

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

3,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

4,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Balt, MD
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 8.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 26.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Plantsville, CT
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Pinball Haus

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wcs94_-diverter-spring and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.