I started to put all this stuff in the WCS94 club, but maybe it would be better here.
I bought my first pin as a present for my wife (no really) in January 2014. I bought it for $3700, it worked. The wife wanted to make it prettier, so we spent another $2000. We live in Sydney, Australia so prices are way more expensive than in US.
Anyway, things we have changed:
1. Soccer ball, Soccer plate and Soccer Motor
2. Existing lights with LEDs - not a kit bought cool white supers and frosted
3. Back Ramp and right side front ramp.
4. Flippers and cranks
5. All rubbers
6. All plastics
7. New Decals
8. New wire ramp
10. Cliffy protectors
11. Assist kicker mechanic
12. Shooter rod and sleeve
13. Button rollover
14. Jet bumper tops and skirts
15. Teal star posts
16. Cabinet buttons
17. Semi Tubular rivets for replaced ramps and plastics (1/8" semi tubular 3/16 and 7/32 lengths. Nickel plated so that they are the same as what was there).
1. Mill wax
3. Novus 1,2 and 3 - 2oz bottles
4. Mr Sheen
5. A good metal polisher
6. Microfibre cloths (different colour for each product)
1. Soldering Iron - never owned one before
2. Stanley socket set - I love this thing. You can attach an 1/4" head to a screwdriver, with universal bendy joint. Makes things so much easier.
3. 1/8" Semi-tubular rivet anvil
I can flesh out anything anyone wants to ask me. I will start with the cheap, but tried and tested way I had od attaching the rivets to my new plastics and ramps