4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Coyote
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider john17a.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Ive recently bought a wcs94 and the person who has picked it up told me the mylar was cracking up im thinking it might be contact paper
    Can anyone tell me what the wcs94 playfield came from factory
    Diamond plate or mylar
    Thanks

#4 4 years ago

If the diamond plate has been done and mylar Put on top it should be very easy to remove you would think hope

#6 4 years ago
    Quoted from Coyote:

Only if it was just waxed before. Diamondplate isn't wax - it's just hard. So put mylar down on bare diamondplate, then it'll stuick good.

Thanks we have a product called orange power goo and glue remover i find getting a few drops under mylar =whatever= then just using a longish finger nail to slowly ease it up works but mylar over clearcoat shouldn't lift insert decals id hope

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider john17a.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wcs94-diamond-plate-or-mylar?tu=john17a and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.