(Topic ID: 30979)

WCS shop Day this Sat- the 24th , B_R - SOLD !!

By BLACK_ROSE

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 122 posts
  • 43 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by BLACK_ROSE
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 41 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

WCS_mods_002.JPG
WCS_mods_001.JPG
HS2_Shop_d_-_No_Led_s_010.JPG
call_me_!!.gif
TFTC_&_WCS_006.JPG
TFTC_&_WCS_005.JPG
ALL_Right.gif
WCS_Shop_037.JPG
WCS_Shop_030.JPG
WCS_Shop_029.JPG
WCS_Shop_028.JPG
WCS_Shop_013.JPG
WCS_Shop_020.JPG
WCS_Shop_027.JPG
WCS_Shop_025.JPG
WCS_Shop_024.JPG

There are 122 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 6 years ago

That was you or Shane with the bomb.It's easy to blame the one that left . I would like to take credit but i can't. Good work on the pin .

#52 6 years ago

This was Filmed 2 hr's ago , it's 9:28 pm now ,, Everything is Cleaned , now were Rebuild-n the Flip's , Pop's , Resleve-n Everything else .. More info as the Nite Progress !!

and thank's guy's for the comment's .. The Pinball Addiction Rock's !!!!!!

#53 6 years ago

Looking good BR the ramps look clear as glass.

Looks like the crew is making quick work of it.

#54 6 years ago

Thanxx Hooked !! I Do believe I have the Gift of Flame Polish-n ...

#55 6 years ago

Can't believe you guys are still working on this. Didn't bang that out in 24 hours?

#56 6 years ago

It's 2am and we are Still Goin !!! Everything is Rebuilt and Sleeved , polished etc ,,,, We are putting the Pin back 2-gether . 1 more hr of work and the Shop will Stop and be Finished 2-morrow ..
16 hr's of Going Strong is Enough ....

WCS_Shop_005.JPG WCS_Shop_007.JPG

#57 6 years ago

Way to keep on keeping on! Those lights in the back of playfield is such a great idea. You all are dedicated!

#58 6 years ago

Thanxx d.S .. We are about done ,, More Ramp's on .. We might Finish the Top side tonight ..

Still need to do the Flipper Job yet ... Saved it for Last .. You need to be in the bed too

#59 6 years ago

3am ,, Done 4 the nite ......................................

WCS_Shop_011.JPG WCS_Shop_013.JPG WCS_Shop_014.JPG

#60 6 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

Hey BR, if you get a chance, can you snap a picture of the Power driver board for me? I need to check for comparison with the transistors on my WCS94.

I went back thru the Thread , I'll do it in a few hr's .. Need some sleep and my Feet are kill-n me ..

WCS_Shop_013.JPG

#61 6 years ago

OK, I need to get off my ass and start polishing something Outstanding work B_R!

#62 6 years ago

Tag teaming makes a shop job go by quick. The pin looks great. I'm off to the basement to put JD back together. Polished all the metal parts and Ramps last night. Did under play field a few weeks ago.

#63 6 years ago

Beautifully clean looking pin gents!! The flame polish on the ramps, super shiny PF, and perfectly coordinated LEDs makes me salivate at the dedicated work you guys did to get this pin clean as a whistle.....kudos!

#65 6 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

3am ,, Done 4 the nite ......................................

WOW!! Another top quality shop job!

#66 6 years ago

Looks GREAT BR!!!!

#67 6 years ago

"Icing on the cake" would be a brand new soccer ball. I know you're looking for one.

Nicely done WCS! We have one... it's a great game.

#68 6 years ago

GOAL!!!

#69 6 years ago

excellent video B_R!!!! always wondered what went into flame polishing. thats awesome. incredible work by you guys. thanks for all the pics and videos.

#70 6 years ago

WCS was a Job ,, But it was FUN !!! 19 hr's and were DONE !! There's wasn't a screw , or Any Piece of Metal left Un-polished .. The ramp's lOOk Awesome , I could Barely see thru them before .. I want to Thank Shanetastic for his Incredible Shop-n Skill's & help , ( I Paid Him Well ) !!
I have a Short video up-load-n of the 1st game play , Gotta say the CoinTaker Led's and 89 Super Flasher's lOOk Great !! Now I NEED 2 buy a New Soccer ball to Top the Pin off .
here's a few pict's ..

WCS_Shop_021.JPG WCS_Shop_022.JPG WCS_Shop_024.JPG WCS_Shop_025.JPG WCS_Shop_027.JPG WCS_Shop_020.JPG

#71 6 years ago

SWEET man... is it for sale yet? or is this a keeper?

#72 6 years ago
Quoted from APOLLO_13:

SWEET man... is it for sale yet? or is this a keeper?

I'm Gonna play it some then it Will be .. This Thread is in the Market Place ..

#73 6 years ago

Thank you for sharing the pictures.

The end result is amazing. Great job !

LTG : )

#75 6 years ago

Looks great. You need to bring it to the TPF and let me take it home from there .

#76 6 years ago

WOW!! Looks great!

What do you use to polish metal BR?

#77 6 years ago

Ha! What took you two 19hrs would probably take me a full month (with all the interruptions).

Looks great.....now come do mine!

#78 6 years ago

Here's the Video , I've Changed a few GI color's Here and there since the vid- was Shot .. I installed Frosted Blue 555's under the Top inlane Plastic's that head to the pop bumper's etc..... Also the Led's for the City's have cool white Frosted's shinning thru , I Tried ( Only had 3 ) Pink Frosted 555's in P, U , C .. and they bring out the Purple insert Better .. I have some More on order ..

WCS_Shop_028.JPG WCS_Shop_029.JPG

#79 6 years ago

Excellent job, Black Rose! I wish I could learn to be as good a flamer as you are.....

#80 6 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

Excellent job, Black Rose! I wish I could learn to be as good a flamer as you are.....

Thanxx tamoore , Practice makes Perfect !! I Enjoy-n seeing ramp's Gleem like Glass. Alot of Pinhead's buy New ramp's ,, Not me

I haven't Really Set a Stone 4-Sale Price on WCS yet , ( I'd like to get a New Soccer ball 1st )
but my PM's with Offer's are Prutty interesting .. I Do enjoy Hiring Shanetastic to help me Shop Pin's and Post-n Detail's and video's as we go .. It's a Long Tiring Process , but Very Satisfying and Enjoyable .

#81 6 years ago

Wow, that looks awesome. Thanks for bringing is along for the ride. Have a blast playing that gleeming machine

#82 6 years ago

Pretty dang badass ramp polishing. Cut that video up of just the polishing. No real nice examples like that out there

#83 6 years ago

Also, which color bulb is that from cointaker? All that blueish color? maybe teal

#84 6 years ago

BR, you and Shane do great work! What color is the new soccer ball? Deal is done. I will come by tomorrow and play to see the finished product. I like your idea of bringing it Tuesday when the Director gets Earthshaker. Thanks , Jim

#85 6 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

Pretty dang badass ramp polishing. Cut that video up of just the polishing. No real nice examples like that out there

I agree , There is some guy on You_Tube w/ a Lil- bitty flame thrower ...

Quoted from jrivelli:

Also, which color bulb is that from cointaker? All that blueish color? maybe teal

The inLane Guides and Pop cover's are Teal colored , They will be Blue or Green . I wish I had some of CoinTakers New Cyan , It's a color between Blue & Green ( like Aqua ) .. The Blue Led's that I used are CoinTakers 2nd Generation Blue Frosted's .. CoinTaker is Bring-n that Led back because their Present Frosted's aren't as bright and they Know 2 . CoinTaker Rule's !!!

#86 6 years ago

Nicely done!

You bring a lot to this group... I agree; it would be awesome to see you flame polish ramps on video.

We would appreciate it.

Thanks Kerry

#87 6 years ago
Quoted from Banker:

BR, you and Shane do great work! What color is the new soccer ball? Deal is done. I will come by tomorrow and play to see the finished product. I like your idea of bringing it Tuesday when the Director gets Earthshaker. Thanks , Jim

+ 10 , Done deal ,, I have a Pinsider wanting me to Ship it to San Francisco ... I told him the Banker had dib's on it 1st .. He was Cool w/ that .. He has a New Soccer ball wait-n on WCS

I'll get you a Soccer ball on order Jim... See ya Early in tha morning !!

#88 6 years ago

Hey BR, sorry to keep bugging you man, but any chance you snapped a pic of the power driver board? I'm pretty sure I'm missing a few TIP102 transistors on mine, and just wanted to compare to a machine that is fully functional.

Great job on the shop too, that's some serious time with what you guys did in one day! Did you use all premiums for the inserts (just curious if there is any ghosting on this game with the super LED's if used in the inserts)?

#89 6 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Nicely done!
You bring a lot to this group... I agree; it would be awesome to see you flame polish ramps on video.
We would appreciate it.
Thanks Kerry

I am Flame Polish-n a Ramp in this video ..

#90 6 years ago

sweet BR!! just wondering why you have a 'hitachi' tv with all that mod cash??? hahaha

#91 6 years ago

Hey BR, sorry to keep bugging you man, but any chance you snapped a pic of the power driver board? I'm pretty sure I'm missing a few TIP102 transistors on mine, and just wanted to compare to a machine that is fully functional.
Great job on the shop too, that's some serious time with what you guys did in one day! Did you use all premiums for the inserts (just curious if there is any ghosting on this game with the super LED's if used in the inserts)?

Yo Nibbles , Copy 1 of these Pict's- and Impose an Arrow to the Spot where you want a Close up @
As you can see , this board has New caps and Bridges as of June 2012 .. Another +

WCS_Shop_030.JPG WCS_Shop_037.JPG

#92 6 years ago
Quoted from Banker:

Jim you will enjoy this pin I have kept mine all this time since new. I dont care for soccer but this pin is so fun just like I dont love ACDC either, dont chance the station when its on but the pin is fun. JPop might have done one of his best designs and theme integrations with this pin. I hope he does this good on his next two future pins! I had already called and tried to get this one too even offered a good price. Kids like the pin on locations and even women play it. Now that Tron LE is sold I have nothing to purchase except Popeye and that sems sad for some reason. Cant wait to visit and hope to put up a high score on WCS94. Unlike TZ 18 years later I really enjoy this pin and still holds my interest. BR has the magic touch to turn these average looking pins into real beautiful looking must own them now works of art! Congratulations!

#93 6 years ago

sweet BR!! just wondering why you have a 'hitachi' tv with all that mod cash??? hahaha

I took my 27" down last week and put up the 35" , I did a Bathroom in Tile 2 weekend's ago and the customer gave it to me .. It's my Gameroom Garage , I don't need a Flat screen out here . I do have a 60" hang-n on tha wall in my Den and a 42" Dell Plasma in the in House Computer room ..
It's All Cool ..

#94 6 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

BR has the magic touch to turn these average looking pins into real beautiful looking must own them now works of art!

Without Shanetastic , I Could Only do 1/2 as Good .. Let's Not leave him Out .. S.T's tha Man !!

#95 6 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

I'm pretty sure I'm missing a few TIP102 transistors on mine, and just wanted to compare to a machine that is fully functional.

Ok ,,,,,, Where is Tip102 Transistors ? 38 minutes now ,, I'm Gonna close her up ....

#96 6 years ago

Could you do that to the ramps with a heat gun?

#97 6 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Ok ,,,,,, Where is Tip102 Transistors ? 38 minutes now ,, I'm Gonna close her up ....

Don't need to worry about it BR, your original pics were perfect, thanks much bro!

I'm gonna have to start a new thread about this repair, looks like I'm missing some transistors. Thanks again for the help!

#98 6 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I am Flame Polish-n a Ramp in this video ..
ยป YouTube video

Thanks for the video... I'm quite surprised how quickly you move the flame. I should get a couple old thrashed ramps and experiment.

Thanks again for sharing!

Kerry

#99 6 years ago

Looks great

The lamps in the ramp signs are the wrong colors, though.

Red top
2 bottoms should be yellow.

#100 6 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Could you do that to the ramps with a heat gun?

ehhh not really. Needs more direct heat. Heat gun seems to melt ramps before it makes them clear. Seen one guy do it once and well...he got new ramps

There are 122 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside