3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by rx2006je
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

My WCS jet bumpers light just went out. I replaced the bulbs with some led lights and I plugged them in and they were working perfectly. I turned the game off and came back later and none of the lights were on in the jet bumpers. Nothing I tried got them back on. Th bumpers still function as they should other than the lights.. any suggestion of where to look would be appreciated. I have checked fuses and those all have continuity.

#2 3 years ago

LEDs still good ? Power at the sockets ? Burned GI connector on driver board ?

Checked fuses - did you pull them and check with a meter ?

LTG : )

#3 3 years ago

Led are good. Pulled all fuses and checked them. Didn’t see a burned connector. What was weird was I changed them they worked then turned the game off then back on and nothing. Half of the back box is out too sometimes it will come on sometimes not. There is a short somewhere on that.

#4 3 years ago
    Quoted from rx2006je:

Half of the back box is out too sometimes it will come on sometimes not.

Wiggle the GI connectors. J120 and J121 on the driver board. Might have issues on those you can't see, yet.

LTG : )

#5 3 years ago

Problem solved. I checked the fuse out of line with the volt meter it had continuity, but the lights were out. I had a flashlight and shined it on the fuse and saw a faint mark on the glass. Replaced the fuse and voila, lights.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wcs-jet-bumper-lights-out?hl=rx2006je and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.