New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 12910)

WCS for Fish Tales?

By stevebighead

8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by triumph
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Is that a fair trade? Both are in very good condition. Pinside lists Fish Tales value as approx. 500.00 more, is that a true reflection? Is WCS as fun a game?

#2 8 years ago

I would swing the other way. Equal games, WCS is worth more than FT

#3 8 years ago

I agree with John. I think WCS may be a bit more focused in terms of task and FT more of a flow game. I have owned both and for me, WCS is a bit more preferred, but they are real close. Can't lose either way.

#4 8 years ago

I vote FT

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from johnwartjr:

I would swing the other way. Equal games, WCS is worth more than FT

+1

#6 8 years ago

I recently picked up both. I'll be interested to see which gets more play when people are over.

#7 8 years ago

I just got a WCS and I am trying to decide a second pin and FT is on my short list. I think it looks fun. WCS is a great game and I'm really happy with it!

#8 8 years ago

Don't get me wrong, I've owned both, twice, and would own either again. WCS is a top 10 here, FT is maybe top 40? I like it, like I said, don't get me wrong.

#9 8 years ago

FT is worth more than WCS, from what i've noticed.

#10 8 years ago

it's all in the eye of the beholder, I like FT more

#11 8 years ago

I'm bias as Fishtales is one of my fave games, but WCS is a great game too and has more going on. I'd say they are worth about the same. I owned WCS before but traded it away for my BSD. Can't go wrong either way, both are really good games...

#12 8 years ago

It's up to you if you want FT that badly.

#13 8 years ago

Market value seems to be about the same. FT is maybe 'worth' a little more. I own both and like both but prefer WCS over FT, but probably only say that because FT usually kicks my butt.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Augusta, GA
$ 25.00
Magazines/books
Just Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside