Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

dsc0365ulqo.jpg
dsc0364ow.jpg
dsc0363xu.jpg
dsc0362la.jpg
dsc0361jj.jpg
dsc0360pa.jpg
There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 11 years ago
Quoted from pdman:

If it's in good shape, 1700 is fair.

That's probably true. If it were $1,500 people would be lined up. I'm "cheap" and I'd probably pay $1,500 for one of those in very good condition.

I remember that game being a slew of fun and I don't even like soccer.

#52 11 years ago

Yea...its going to a show this weekend...if it doesn't sell I may be able to get it we will see how it turns out

#53 11 years ago

It helps to like the theme or be sports minded, but i loved it when I owned it. Sure, there are the occasional epic 45 min 7 billions score that sends you to the couch, but it really never got old for me.

Just don't ever play 4 players with three other good players.....can make for a looooooong wait sometimes.

#54 11 years ago

Have these jumped in price lately? It wasn't long ago that these went for $1200 max. Not that good of a game in my opinion.

#55 11 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Have these jumped in price lately? It wasn't long ago that these went for $1200 max. Not that good of a game in my opinion.

I honestly don't ever remember a time these went for $1200 max regularly. I never had one on my list because they were always $1600+, and I had never had long enough on one to decide if I wanted it or not. Sorta fell into the one I got, but glad I did

#56 11 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Yea...its going to a show this weekend...if it doesn't sell I may be able to get it we will see how it turns out []

I'd say it sells.

#57 11 years ago

1800 is fair.

#58 11 years ago

Bought mine for $1,450 about a year ago. Great game. And no, it doesn't get 'old' or grow tiresome, IMO. One of the great 'bargain' pins.

#59 11 years ago

I paid 1400 for the one I had, but that was a couple years ago. I think it's an awesome game.

#60 11 years ago

Yea it will probably sell and I hope it does as the guy who is selling it deserves it! He runs all of our local tournaments good guy...but if it doesn't then maybe fate is telling me its meant to be

#61 11 years ago

Ok...looks like it didn't sell so its still in play...it also may have inherited a brand new soccer ball I can also get it for a slightly better price than originally quoted. Its either this or a Judge Dredd that is local which I can get for about 300 less. Going to look at that soon, should be pulling trigger on one of the two by the end of the week

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

8,495 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 26.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 8.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Plantsville, CT
$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

4,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Balt, MD
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wcs-does-it-get-old-fast/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.