Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by 27dnast
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

It won't last so get your paypal account ready and call the guy!
https://www.facebook.com/coinopwarehouse?fref=nf

I'm still looking for a speaker panel this one has it.

#2 9 years ago

Wow - wish I were closer...Gratz if a Pinsider gets it!

#4 9 years ago

If I hadn't just bought a JP and MSF I'd be all over it

#5 9 years ago

CoinOP warehouse has pins like this all the time. They usually don't last long, they sell fast.

#6 9 years ago

Hmm I live right next to them maybe go check it out but I think you can buy a shopped in good condition with no unknowns for 1800 to 2000 so at 1500 imnot sure?

#7 9 years ago

Hard to say what pricing is these days as it seems to be all over the board but if I were guessing, I'd say a nice, clean, fully working and shopped WCS would be more into the low to mid $2k area but that's just one guy's opinion.

In the interest of full disclosure, I own this game.

Dave

#8 9 years ago

I'm at $1,800 for a fully shopped, clean, working one. But I'm cheap.

#9 9 years ago

Given condition, this is certainly no steal.

#11 9 years ago

Sold for 1,400

#12 9 years ago

Good I was going to offer him 1250 tomorrow if it was still available but really didn't have the room anyway lol

#13 9 years ago

That game might just need a solid shop job... or its boards might be a wreck, missing/cracked plastics, new soccer ball motor....

I thought long and hard about it. Timing just wasn't right to take a chance

#14 9 years ago

Lloyd stated that "it works", sometimes this means that it just turns on. I hate buying sight unseen

#15 9 years ago

How true...

#16 9 years ago

Just like going to a auction. Buyer beware! I don't buy at auctions unless I pay salvage price! Lol

#17 9 years ago

I had my eye on this one, but from the pics and all I'd have been more around $1300

#18 9 years ago

Lloyd is a great guy but buying from him is very tough. He prices stuff at prices he can sell at quickly and has hundreds of people following his Facebook page every day so stuff sells quickly. The problem is sometimes he is selling a nice machine that sells very cheap and other times he is selling something with lots of issues you don't know about for decent or high price. So when buying it is kind of a crap shoot.

I don't blame Lloyd - even his business name "coinopwarehouse" tells you how he sells. He is basically a guy flipping a volume of machines very quickly. Sometimes this can equal a great deal for the buyer and other times Lloyd ends up getting top dollar for what a machine is. Personally I find buying this way very hard but Lloyd must be doing something right because his machines never last more than a few hours. Quick Flips for sure!

I am sure anyone here that knows Lloyd will agree he is one heck of a nice guy. But buying from him has gotten harder every year since I have been in the hobby.

In any event it is still great having someone like Lloyd who is willing to do all the work of finding these machines that are sitting not being used and getting them out for sale so others can enjoy them. So for that I have to say thanks to Lloyd, his son & all the other people helping him to get these machines dug out and back where they are being worked on and enjoyed. Hopefully he and others will keep doing this to help keep used machines coming on to the market instead of being tucked away for years to come.

#19 9 years ago

^^^ well said

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 26.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 8.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

3,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Plantsville, CT
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

8,495 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wcs-coinopwarehouse-for-1500 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.