decals (resized).JPG
5029849171 (resized).jpg
5029848341 (resized).jpg
5029847811 (resized).jpg
5029847641 (resized).jpg
2FC2C1E8-1 (resized).jpg
5BB3F2A9-1 (resized).jpg
EC51018A-1 (resized).jpg
There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 7 years ago
Quoted from mdclips:

I haven't seen anything of quality for under $2200 in a while.

This.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Location, timing, and how much you want a game are all factors that can't be determined by a price thread.

And this.

#52 7 years ago

I pay over price on a lot of pins I buy, I like the pins to be completely shopped and cleaned when I buy. I am not a young man and I need them to be delivered and that alone for someone driving say 50/75 miles round trip and they set it up in my home is worth at least $100 tacked onto the price. Are you picking it up??? IMO if you can get it for $2700 picked up that would be a fair deal and you could take it home and enjoy the hell out of it.
Good Luck, Henry

#53 7 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

Are the gold legs available anywhere? Wouldn't mind putting a set on mine but a cursory glance of Marco, BAA, PBL doesn't show anything.

Twisted Quarter has them $30 a leg.

#54 7 years ago

to be quite honest with everyone I hate price threads, but I can see where they are useful to some of us that are new to the hobby, and there are a lot of Pinsiders who know what they are talking about and can steer you in the right direction. You just have to put together your own summation after reading all that people have to say. In the end it is your call. Meet up with the guy and talk and bargain with him if he is set on the $3000 and you don't have a good feeling paying that much, well that's a decision you have to make. Good Luck

#55 7 years ago

Pricing is for sure regional as well. Southern CA seems to be higher than any other area. I bought one a year ago at Free Play Florida for $2000 which was very nice. The cabinet did have about the same fade. I sold it for $2200 to a friend and he sold it for a little bit more. I should have never sold that game...

#56 7 years ago
Quoted from Robl45:

Maybe this one better
ebay.com link » Bally World Cup Soccer Collector Classic Arcade Pinball Machine

Wow im working in cambridge now lol

#57 7 years ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

Sweet did you graduate there? I graduated in 09 from wb.
Thanks for everyone elses responses! Good insight! Ill try and negociate when i meet up with him. You guys are great as i have noobie eyes and wouldnt be able to spot the things everyone did just from those pics. Thanks again everyone!

No, Im a few years older and originally from Rockland, but my wife is a '94 graduate of WBHS.

#58 7 years ago

I just talked to the person that I bought my WCS and he said that I paid $1650 now keep in mind that was 4 years ago. It was just a players condition game, nothing fancy, but still $1650 that's crazy.

#59 7 years ago
Quoted from e4mafia:

No, Im a few years older and originally from Rockland, but my wife is a '94 graduate of WBHS

Wish I graduated in 94. LOL

#60 7 years ago

I have one much nicer with no fade, excellent playfield with carbon fiber cliffys , leds (non color bombed lol), completely torn down (in process now) . I really need get this dang thing done lol but once its done it will be for sale for around 2500-2700 and its much nicer than one op posted. . Its not perfect but one the nicest cabs and playfields ive seen which y i bought it lol.

#61 7 years ago

But to answer the question ... 3k is not out of the question when compared to other pins and the prices these days. Wcs is a fun pin with alot to offer and is still half the cost of all other jpop pins. So if the theme isnt a big deal than its a great pin for under 3k (one the best).

#62 7 years ago

Here is info on one I sold recently. The cabinet had no fade, no siderail dents and original legs. The playfield had the tiniest wear at top assist saucer and none at the others or scoop. Prices appear to be lower in the midwest.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “This machine is in excellent overall condition. The cabinet is very nice with no fade. The backbox sides are nice as well with just a couple small dings. The underside of the playf...”
2016-11-04
Kansas City, MO
2,700 (Firm)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 75 times
Contributed to Pinside

#63 7 years ago
Quoted from henhel:

Wish I graduated in 94. LOL

You were a beast moving that game at your age, Henry!

#64 7 years ago

Bought mine several years ago. Was in good cosmetic shape, a little kick-out wear,
and a small blemish on the playfield. Pretty standard players condition for $2250.
Have had many years of satisfied fun out of this machine. No complaints whatsoever.

About a year ago I came upon one that the owner surprisingly said he was going to let go.
This bad boy was mint, at least to my untrained eye.
Many new parts, BE-U-ti-fUL ramps, and a playfield that almost required shades! Cab and box without a scratch.
I was going to buy it in order to upgrade. Talked it over with my son and slept on it. WRONG move! It was gone. Guy sold it that night.
Price: $2500.

IMO: NO way should you drop 3k on a WCS unless you have money falling from your pockets!
There is an ample supply of these machines in all conditions and many VERY nice ones can indeed be had for less than 3k.
Have a good day.

#65 7 years ago

If youre really really into it 2500 is ok but wcs have been about 2200 in this shape lately. There are lots of cosmetics here and the playfield isnt even close to mint. They were up in price 6 months ago but have been a ton of cheap ones lately. If you pay 3k youre being robbed.

1 month later
#66 7 years ago

So what happened, did you get the game?

#68 7 years ago

It's a fun game, nothing special and the theme is oh well soccer. Looks beautiful but that doesn't make it anymore than what it is and that's an average B title pinball machine. I'd say $2200. With this one being is near perfect condition $2500 tops but I'd never pay that for this title because it gets boring quick!

#69 7 years ago

I had it for two weeks before someone asked to buy it so it sold. Fun game. I didnt make money on it and pretty much rented it for free for 2 weeks lol.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
4,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Balt, MD
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 26.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Pinball Haus

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 8.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

8,495 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Plantsville, CT
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wcs-94-price-check-3000/page/2?hl=robl45 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.