Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by dugmar
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_9343.jpg

#1 4 years ago

I'm looking to dress up my WCS 94. I had these samples made up for my game. Looking for feedback on these little decals.

Thanks,

Doug

IMG_9343.JPG

#2 4 years ago

I like them. They look nice to me.

#3 4 years ago

Looks good to me, and I'm not the modding kinda guy.

#4 4 years ago

Looks good to me. To be honest though, the WCS pops are behind a bunch of stuff in the back of the playfield and I could probably play a dozen games without ever noticing the new caps.

#5 4 years ago

Yeah, I agree - it's subtle enough not to be in-your-face, but adds a nice small effect..!

#6 4 years ago

price?

#7 4 years ago

If I had them made up, would probably be $7.50 (including postage.) That covers cost and puts a couple bucks in my pocket. Just getting an idea on demand right now.

#8 4 years ago

I plan to do others. Some may remember I did the funhouse cap decals back in the day. They were a huge success.

#9 4 years ago

Keep me in the loop please

BobC

#10 4 years ago

i would be in for a set they look good

#11 4 years ago

I wonder how they would look if you invert it the pattern. It looked a bit more like a star to me than a soccer ball.

It's a great idea for a product line, though. Subtle and tasteful.

#12 4 years ago

I'm not into mods but if I had a WCS94 I would buy these. Nice work.

1 week later
#13 4 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

I wonder how they would look if you invert it the pattern. It looked a bit more like a star to me than a soccer ball.
It's a great idea for a product line, though. Subtle and tasteful.

I totally agree. I think an inverted version is the way to go. Working on that now...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside