Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 64 posts
  • 41 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by jibmums
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

untitled_(resized).png
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    20160320_101628_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tp.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 8 years ago

I take pictures of mine in and out of the box when I get it. I then post it on pinside to document it.

#49 8 years ago

Want a safe bet for this week? You can bank on this: The ones who don't like the term huo, don't have any huo fs only routed. Get over it, you use and abuse for cash and then think your routed pins should fetch a hundred less than you paid new. I'll keep my opinion you keep yours cuz their definatly different, unless in reality your really still in the closet over your love of huo machines. It's a new era, plenty of huo machines floating around these days, as more people are buying machines just to put in the home. It's not the70s 80s and 90s anymore and a description of huo does mean something. My huo pins are documented, with pictures,receipts,posts, and condition when you come and look in person.

#51 8 years ago

So if you pimp your wife out for a week, bring her home clean her up so her condition looks good.....yea I'd still take the huo version.

#54 8 years ago
    Quoted from floyd1977:

Pictures, receipts and posts only prove that you bought the machine NIB. It doesn't prove that it was never played outside of your house. It is often difficult to prove a negative.
    That leaves condition, the only thing that really matters, which is what everyone else is saying.

Everyone, guess I'm not one of those.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tp.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ways-to-tell-a-true-huo?tu=tp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.