Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

dont fight (resized).png
IMG_20180620_120152104 (resized).jpg
20161203_141949 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
C8F0D204-D005-4A53-A84D-CA07F8C421D5 (resized).png
0ee92c0457c9d0dd1278aa82786e5e7a (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider extendo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

I have posted this on the Australian pinball community forum and wanted to reach out here in relation with my dealings with Wayne.

This is the experience that I have had with Mr Pinball (Wayne) and how I have been treated through the process in purchasing a Houdini Pinball machine.

I read the forums and was super excited to be part of the adventure and placed an order.

I will try to get to the point and warn people who are new to the hobby or have been in it for many years. Hopefully people will understand that his actions are not necessary or welcomed by me or anyone else.

His actions towards me were not only rude, but were also unprofessional and as a business owner I would like Wayne to listen to what I have to say, so that this doesn’t happen again or to anyone else.

Wayne, I know you will read this mate so please understand what I am trying to convey to you.

The reason I am posting this here, is because you cancelled my order (without my authorization), yelled at me and hung up the phone on me in a fit of rage when I called you to clear the air.

I ordered a Houdini Pinball from Mr Pinball a few months ago and made 4 payments of a total of $11,990 when it was requested by Mr Pinball.

1 - I have asked many times for a receipt of my purchased item for the amount paid (for my records) as he didn’t send it.

2 - I was offered a replacement decal set for my AFM as CGC requested them to come from Mr Pinball as a batch was sent to him so that he may pass them onto me. Sweet I thought how very cool CGC is.

That is it all that I wanted, a receipt for Houdini and decals for my AFM.

I sent Wayne a final email re Houdini receipt and AFM decals as I was tired of asking and was embarrassed in asking as I felt this shouldn’t be happening.
I can post the email if anyone is interested in what I said to him, reason being he was pissed off and upset that he cancelled my Houdini Pinball machine after he read my email. The email I got back from Wayne told me to raise a support ticket with CGC to get a new set of decals as he says they were poorly packaged and doesn’t have any left for me. This is after months and months of waiting.

In his email he also told me that he will be cancelling my Houdini Pinball order in which I have fully paid for as he doesn’t need customers like me. I can subsequently see that in the Houdini thread he posted that he had a cancellation, he cancelled my pinball machine but states he had a customer cancel it.

I called Wayne on Friday after I received the email asking him why he cancelled my order just so that I clear can things up, he yelled at me and hung up.

During the day I received a receipt from him re Houdini Pinball of the amount that I have paid, one minute later he sent another email saying disregard the last email.

Wayne this is directed at you.

I attended 2 of your Flip out events to support you and the business to have fun along the way, I gathered my friends to come along with me to see what all the fuss is about. Mark my words, I will never again attend any of the events you hold nor promote your business in any way shape or form.

I do not ever want to see you, nor do I ever want to talk to you again, you have lost a customer forever. I will be letting the people know who are looking to purchase anything from you about my experience and let them make their own decision up before making a purchase from you.

I will be talking to CGC and American Pinball in relation to your actions with all the broken promises you have made.
BTW the decals are on the way after 4 days of communication with CGC, not 6 months that it took with you with broken promises.

Take a deep breath mate and enjoy what is around you, if you yell and moan about everything that you do then you might want to take up another career path. We live in the best country in the world Australia, and we are all very lucky to be part of it. Don’t you make it a terrible place to live because of the actions that you have shown.

Settle down it’s only a pinball a machine, it should be fun and you have killed it for me big time!

To the Owners of CGC and AP please read this and you need to understand that we need change with people who are passionate in this hobby.

Thanks for reading.

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Jesus Christ.
If you got your money back, get over it and go buy a pin from someone else.
Life is too short.

Aint no one here else to buy it from mate!

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

I Sell over 300 New Pinball Machines a Year, In a Country of only 25 Million, or the population of LA.
Have sold almost 10,000 items on Ebay with 100% Feedback
We have several Resellers in Australia and games can be bought today from any of them if a customer wants a game without dealing with me.
Even Stern only has one Distributor in Australia, the market isn't Large enough and the margins are to low on New Games.
I am a Collector and have owned Pinball machines since the age of 15.
Ask yourself the Question why would a Distributor decide not to sell a product to a customer and refund, its simple, some customers are just impossible to deal with.
The OP tried to get my attention on Aussie Arcade and I choose to Ignore so he decided to Post Here.
go search some of the OP Pinside threads threatening not to buy Sterns and calling out Gary Stern
I have never seen a Car service centre or a restaurant with 100% Feedback, you just can't please everybody.

Haha you are embarassing yourself.

Wayne Wayne Wayne, didn't mother say to you not to tell lies.

#59 5 years ago

Ask yourself the Question why would a Distributor decide not to sell a product to a customer and refund, its simple, some customers are just impossible to deal with. The OP tried to get my attention on Aussie Arcade and I choose to Ignore so he decided to Post Here.

I posted on AA because it is my Pinball community forum, I posted here so that CGC and AP can see this post. I am assuming it was the last email that I sent you to that upset you. You raged, you got angry because I asked for a receipt!

Wayne I payed for an item and you cancelled it, how rude is that.

Now Now its not the Homepin Thread

Please stop

As you already know my Mother Died a few months ago
I'm Done!

I am very sorry for your loss, my condolences to you Wayne, no one told me this.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fitchburg, WI
$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Briarcliff Manor, NY
$ 79.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Albuquerque, NM
$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Festus, MO
Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider extendo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wayne-gillard-cancelled-my-houdini-pinball-?tu=extendo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.