(Topic ID: 8803)

Way Way OT. Anyone have a facebook account? Sioux Crew?

By Shane300zx

12 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Shane300zx
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Did you vote for them?”

• yes? 1 vote
      50%
    • no? 1 vote
      50%

(2 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Shane300zx.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

Ima probably get kicked off the forms because of this but if i do, please do this for me. Click the link and read the post and click like. Thats all you have todo. Its for my cousin whos child is terminally ill and its for a good cause. I will never post anything like this again!
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150409462927215&set=o.163441703724074&type=1&theater

I've never been lucky, but it's worth a shot.

My fiance and I spend our first holiday (together as a couple) taking care of our terminally ill son. It so happened to of landed on Thanksgiving and our son was just a few months old, but he was born into the world struggling. My fiance is in the army and had recently gotten back from a year long deployment, and man, was that year ... LONG. Our son has his ups and downs, but I think our biggest fear is not being able to afford the wedding of our dreams while our son is still here on earth. You see, like I stated above, our son was born with a terminal illness called Hydranencephaly .. he also has hydrocephalus, cerebral palsy and epilepsy of the brain stem. We had planned our wedding, but it keeps getting pushed back due to the fact of our son being so ill. We would love nothing more than to be able to marry while he is still living, but that seems to be nearly impossible due to our financial situation and not being able to afford a dress. It would be a dream come true if we were able to have our wedding while he was still here with us, but not being able to afford a dress, well, its impossible. I would truly be honored if y'all would vote for us to receive the dress of my dreams and to be able to fulfill our dreams that would engrave our hearts forever. Thank you for your time!

#3 12 years ago

Thats no problem i thank-you for your time. I just found out about it and i never really like to post or repost stuff like this. Just not my style but its close to home for me. Theres people with over 1000 likes i figures id help the girl out. Again thank-you to all who do this.

#6 12 years ago

I feel ya i dont know what to say about it all but i figured what the hay ill help her out by by doing this. Me and my wife got married at the JOP in jeans and a dress but some people are a little different i guess.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Shane300zx.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/way-way-ot-anyone-have-a-facebook-account-sioux-crew?tu=Shane300zx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.