12 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by mystic
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ramppainted2.jpg
    IMG_0920.jpg
    IMG_0919.jpg
    #1 12 years ago

Do you wax plastic ramps as well? Or just the playfield portions and the balls.

#2 12 years ago

Nope.... I use just Novus 2 and then hit w/ Novus 1 to get them really clean but no wax.

#3 12 years ago

I use Novus I wax my ramps some times. Keeps the plastic clear.

#4 12 years ago

what if the plastic is black?

#5 12 years ago
    Quoted from mystic:

what if the plastic is black?

No problem. Plastics of all colors benefit from a good cleaning. Dont forget to give some love to the underside of the ramps as they tend to get ignored.

#6 12 years ago

I use this, Plexus, removes or fills any little blemishes, made in the USA, pricey, but so are our pins!!

IMG_0919.jpgIMG_0919.jpg IMG_0920.jpgIMG_0920.jpg

#7 12 years ago

As I just epoxied and spraypainted it, it's about as clean as it'll ever get, even on the underside. Just wasn't sure about protecting it with a wax or just using Novus on it.

ramppainted2.jpgramppainted2.jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/waxing-ramps-and-plastics and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.