• Latest reply 8 years ago by Chet
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

waterworld.jpg
#1 8 years ago

Hi all can someone take a pic of the wires going to the light strip in the back above the playfield. Mine is not hooked up and the manual doesn't say anything about it
Thanks, Jeff

#2 8 years ago

I don't remember a strip light in my water world. Can you post a picture?

#3 8 years ago

This is not mine but one I found here

The light strip in the back with the red and blue lights

waterworld.jpgwaterworld.jpg

#4 8 years ago

There goes wild willy again, showing off the sexiest WW there is out there.

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

There goes wild willy again, showing off the sexiest WW there is out there.

I wish it was was but I don't have LEDs in mine yet just a photo that i found in another thread to show the light bar

#6 8 years ago

I just wanted to thank everyone the 2 broken wires have been soldered back in the correct position in the connector
Jeff

#7 8 years ago

I looked for a Waterworld for a couple years and never could find one, then one came up on local Craigslist 15 minutes from me and someone beat me to it. Gheez.

#8 8 years ago

It's one of those games everyone loves to hate but I love mine and it will never leave my collection

#9 8 years ago

A person in our local PB group has one and I get to play it maybe once a year, got hooked on it. I got a NOS PF that I had CC'd but no game yet. I always thought it would be cool if there was a way to get more sound quotes from the movie, especially Dennis Hopper's character incorporated into the game play. "Get this tub of Sh***t movin." It would be cool.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
3,299 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bremerton, WA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/waterworld-help and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.